The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The world according to Porsche."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-25-11, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The world according to Porsche."
1. Michael Jackson is best represented by three bars of soap, opera glasses, a mike stand, and a guy in bad plate mail carrying a rescue float.

2. Given a choice of reality shows to appear on, Michael Jackson would surely guest star among the fame and A-List lights that are this season's hamsters. As opposed to, say, funding a revival of Kid Nation.

3. Michael Jackson is alive.

Not only can't you touch this, but someone would actually want to.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The world according to Porsche. kingfish 07-26-11 1
 RE: The world according to Porsche. suzzee 07-26-11 2
   RE: The world according to Porsche. jbug 07-26-11 3
       RE: The world according to Porsche. suzzee 07-26-11 4
           RE: The world according to Porsche. Colonel Zoidberg 07-26-11 5
               RE: The world according to Porsche. Round Robin 07-27-11 8
       RE: The world according to Porsche. tribephyl 07-26-11 6
           RE: The world according to Porsche. kingfish 07-26-11 7
               RE: The world according to Porsche. suzzee 07-27-11 9
               RE: The world according to Porsche. vince3 07-27-11 11
           RE: The world according to Porsche. suzzee 07-27-11 10
   RE: The world according to Jordan. zazzy 07-29-11 15
 RE: The world according to Porsche. cahaya 07-27-11 12
   RE: The world according to Porsche. Buggy 07-28-11 13
       RE: The world according to Porsche. Estee 07-28-11 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-11, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The world according to Porsche."
Another shining moment for BB.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-26-11, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The world according to Porsche."
OMGolly. What in the world was the hint Rachel gave her anyway?

What amazed me was Jordan's insane logic. Soap---> BAY??? and opera glasses----> WATCH???? What kind of southern fried savant is she??? S C A R Y

OH NO!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-11, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The world according to Porsche."
There is a soap called BAY soap.
And what do you do with opera glasses? WATCH

Sounded perfectly logical to me.

07-26-11, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The world according to Porsche."
Bay soap? Never heard of it, unless they don't sell it at the dollar store. in bulk. cheap.

Still, we're talking about Jordan who claimed loudly that at the gumball challenge she could indeed walk and chew gum at the same time.

Still, hat's off to anyone that figured out the Hoff from those clues.

OH NO!

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-26-11, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The world according to Porsche."
I was sure it was Hasselhoff when they did the whole "Same Name" plug, but I had no idea how Hasselhoff could be linked to a soap opera (namely because I don't watch them and had no idea that Young and the Restless made him famous when I was, say, two years old. That clue wasn't geared toward the younger crowd, methinks.)

The knight holding the life preserver? Dead giveaway. But then again, they didn't cast this season for brains.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-27-11, 04:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The world according to Porsche."
They don't cast ANY season of BB for brains. And the few hamsters who do have brains can't use them because they are complete and utter mentally ill wackjobs. How else do you get shining lights of humanity like Rachel, Amber and Adumb? Highly intelligent people with normal personalites need not apply.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-11, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The world according to Porsche."
I know...totally creepy.
Crazy the amount of neuronical connections in this girl's noggin.
She got BAY WATCH from what the producers had set up as SOAP OPERA.

By the way, I've done a little scavenging and haven't come up with this supposed BAY soap.
Sure, Bay Leaf scented soap. Bay Laurel or Bay Rum. Even Soap companies called "Something something Bay Soap Co." (Townsend Bay, Cabana Bay, Rocky Bay, etc.) but nothing that just says BAY.
Like LAVA. or ZEST.
Well, I did find this, but I doubt it's what she was referring to...

Vanilla Flavored? Now I'm really confused.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-11, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The world according to Porsche."
I'd have to replay it to be sure, but I think she said "bar" soap, and then something to do with binoculars that ended up in "watch". Giving her "Barwatch" which evolved into "Bay Watch". From which she pulled out "David Hasselhoff", not Pam Anderson, not Carmen Electra, nor any of the others. I guess he's the main character, but he's not the only one I would have guessed.

It's sometimes amazing what the brain can do when it's not fettered by education or intelligence. Or, to her credit, a lot of ego.

07-27-11, 08:39 AM (EST)
9. "RE: The world according to Porsche."
Yeah, none of those nonessential math, history or geography skills to slow the brain down from the important things like reality TV, game shows and hair care.

OH NO!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-11, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The world according to Porsche."
I think she ruled out Carmen and Pam because the host (the 'other' David Hasselhoff) said that he had the same name as the celebrity they were trying to figure out...

Not that that stopped a few of the others from guessing a female...

07-27-11, 08:41 AM (EST)
10. "RE: The world according to Porsche."
Maybe this is a big jug of slop. Vanilla flavored. Now we can all put ourselves on slop. yumm-o.

OH NO!

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-29-11, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The world according to Jordan."
There is a soap named Bay soap:

http://baysoapmd.blogspot.com/

And the bars on the tray had "Bay" on them.

Add the glasses to them and I can see her getting Bay + watch.

Jordan is very into pop culture. I'm guessing she reads People, Us, etc., at the salon.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-11, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The world according to Porsche."
If she had found the letters B, G and I in the Veto competition, she would have played "BIG" instead of "LITTLE".

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-11, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The world according to Porsche."
I thought she should have gone with "Farting"

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-11, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The world according to Porsche."
But she's not pregnant yet.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •