The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It's time to play 'Identify That Accent!'"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-27-09, 03:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It's time to play 'Identify That Accent!'"
What regional dialect and mannerisms was Jessie attempting to adopt during last night's Have/Have Not competition? You decide!

We already knew he spoke fluent Moron.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It's time to play 'Identify Tha... suzzee 07-27-09 1
 RE: It's time to play 'Identify Tha... Aruba 07-27-09 2
 RE: It's time to play 'Identify Tha... Snidget 07-27-09 3
 RE: It's time to play 'Identify Tha... kingfish 07-27-09 4
   RE: It's time to play 'Identify Tha... jbug 07-27-09 5
       RE: It's time to play 'Identify Tha... mhdallas 07-27-09 6
           RE: It's time to play 'Identify Tha... mia rules18 07-27-09 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-27-09, 06:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: It's time to play 'Identify That Accent!'"
I believe that he was speaking a little known dialect spoken by a small group of what are called "Goodolboys". They tend to gather on weekends and are known to live in "the pits".

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-27-09, 07:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: It's time to play 'Identify That Accent!'"
Jesse was trying to sound like a "redneck" (and doing a poor job at it) to emulate a NASCAR play-by-play announcer while Jordan, Kevin, and Chima were racing around in their scooters.

The irony of the situation is hanging with trailor trash like Lydia is convincing enough without having to force that fake "regional dialect."

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-09, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It's time to play 'Identify That Accent!'"
A Rural, Southern person who was abducted by aliens as their Mobile Home was being blown apart by a tornado while they were watching a NASCAR race.

Oh and the person still had probes in place from the aliens and some shrapnel from the tornado embedded in their larynx.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-09, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: It's time to play 'Identify That Accent!'"
His laughable attempts at being an entertaining host were lost on me too.

And I also wondered who in the heck he was trying to emulate.

Probably his idea of a southern redneck "Good Ole Boy", and if so, I think the "Good Ole Boy" associations around the country should be rising up in protest.

But it’s possible that to Jessie’s muddled thinking it just makes sense that with those arms, he must be a naturally talented comedian too, and any old voice he makes up will be entertaining to the masses. He does, after, have those biceps. And he is Jessie.

Jessie's whole world is focused on the measurement of his biceps. And until now I was thinking that it was pitiful that his horizons were so limited.

Now I see that I should be grateful when he stays within those boundaries.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-09, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: It's time to play 'Identify That Accent!'"
Jesse's bicep measurement matches his IQ.
Just wait till he leaves the cage and meets a NASCAR fan face to face. I'd pay to see that

mhdallas 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-27-09, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mhdallas Click to send private message to mhdallas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: It's time to play 'Identify That Accent!'"
Me, too. And speaking as someone from the Deep South, if he was trying to sound like a 'Redneck', he failed miserably and would be well advised to stay away from the true 'Good Ole Boys' because I can assure you that they would have a good ole' time beating his sorry behind.

And why in the world Lydia (or ANY woman for that matter) would want to touch any part of him is beyond me, especially since the size of his muscles might just be his way of compensating for another part of his anatomy (in which case, Lydia may just be using her two fingers.)

You're not attractive, Jessie, no matter what you think. And the lack of a brain or a real mind of your own only makes you even less appealing.

Okay, BB - joke's over! Please take him away!

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-27-09, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: It's time to play 'Identify That Accent!'"
Remember, Jesse is just a caterpillar wrapped in a cocoon...inside is a lovely butterfly... (((GAG)))

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •