The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RTVW Exit Interviews"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-18-09, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"RTVW Exit Interviews"
This forum seems as good as any for discussing these.

Summer-Ag, and the living is easy.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Braden Snidget 07-18-09 1
   RE: Braden Estee 07-18-09 2
       RE: Braden Snidget 07-18-09 3
   RE: Braden zazzy 07-18-09 4
 RE: RTVW Exit Interviews zazzy 07-20-09 5
 Laura vince3 07-27-09 6
 Casey vince3 08-03-09 7
 Not RTVW, but an Exit Interview of ... Rebel Crown 08-08-09 8
   RE: Not RTVW, but an Exit Interview... jbug 08-08-09 9
       RE: Not RTVW, but an Exit Interview... zazzy 08-09-09 12
   RE: Not RTVW, but an Exit Interview... zazzy 08-09-09 10
   RE: Not RTVW, but an Exit Interview... kingfish 08-09-09 11
   RE: Not RTVW, but an Exit Interview... qwertypie 08-09-09 13
 Did Endemol pull the publicity plug... Estee 08-10-09 14
   RE: Did Endemol pull the publicity ... Snidget 08-10-09 15
       RE: Did Endemol pull the publicity ... zazzy 08-10-09 16
           RE: Did Endemol pull the publicity ... kingfish 08-11-09 17
 Takes the Forgetting Ronnie ASAP ch... Snidget 08-11-09 18
 Is it too early Snidget 08-14-09 19
   Set a very high fund raising goal IceCat 08-14-09 20
 RE: RTVW Exit Interviews Buggy 08-14-09 21
   RE: RTVW Exit Interviews SuperClyde 08-14-09 22
 What happened? vince3 08-26-09 23
   RE: What happened? Snidget 08-26-09 24
   RE: What happened? zazzy 08-26-09 25
       RE: What happened? Snidget 08-26-09 26
 Chima People.com Snidget 08-27-09 27
 Natalie Snidget 09-17-09 28
   RE: Natalie jbug 09-18-09 30
 Kevin Snidget 09-18-09 29
 Jordan Snidget 09-18-09 31
   RE: Jordan Riordan 09-21-09 32
       RE: Jordan AyaK 09-22-09 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-18-09, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Braden"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-big-brother-braden-bacha-talks-about-his-racial-comments-9304.php

Should we start a collection to help with the therapy the staff is going to need after having to transcribe that?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-09, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Braden"
I can't help: I'm too busy throwing drinks at the monitor. But I really appreciate the video link to the original fight.

If this interview confirms anything (beyond 'Braden is an idiot'), it's that he won't have any chance to get back in the cage this season. CBS was letting him find out too much during the interview to allow him a boomerang.

07-18-09, 09:34 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Braden"
Do we need to take up a collection to get you a waterproof monitor?

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-18-09, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Braden"
He is inspiration for a male "Clueless" movie.

07-20-09, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: RTVW Exit Interviews"
Braden in an interview with EW--he appears in the smoking jacket he wanted to wear in the HOH room:

http://tinyurl.com/bradenexitintew

Some choice comments:

"Chima's polluted in the mind..."

"She's a gold digger..."

"Russell...very immature"

"People who are loudmouths...it comes back to them tenfold" (LOL!)

Would pick Casey and Jeff for F2.

"Jeff is very strong and stronger than/could take out any of the muscle heads."

"I'm pretty well associated with the world..." (Huh?)

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-09, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Laura"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-laura-crosby-talks-about-her-big-brother-experience-9318.php

08-03-09, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Casey"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-casey-turner-talks-about-his-big-brother-experience-9334.php

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-08-09, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Not RTVW, but an Exit Interview of Ronnie"
It's too bad the interviewer was banned from anything BB-related after talking to Ronnie. But totally worth it!

http://www.mediafiends.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6622&Itemid=38

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-09, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Not RTVW, but an Exit Interview of Ronnie"
that was the best interview of any reality contestant e.v.e.r!

Agman 2009

08-09-09, 09:11 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Not RTVW, but an Exit Interview of Ronnie"
Yeah, for someone who is as "game oriented" as Ronnie is, he seemed to have gotten expectations about the other players in terms of *loyalty* and *not lieing* and *their actions*. It's a game. Duh. There are no game rules that says Michelle has to remain loyal to a group that would dump her at the first chance they got. Who wants to be 5th or 6th out of a group of 5 or 6?

And Ronnie talks about his *friends* in the house. Friends? The people who want to backstab you for $500,000? This seems like the classic wasn't in the popular clique in high school and was thrilled to be part of a group now scenario and it clouded his supposed abilities to play the game.

I think one of the keys to playing the game is the ability to put yourself in the other person's shoes so you can see what motivations they have...Ronnie seems to lack that ability.

08-09-09, 08:39 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Not RTVW, but an Exit Interview of Ronnie"
Apparently no one at Jokers can find an instance on the live feeds archives where Michelle made "personal" remarks to Ronnie about him, his wife, family, etc. Either he made it up and is sticking to his lie (or believes his lie) or she only did it when the live feeds were off. Hmmm. Nope. My bet's on: he's lieing.

What a comeuppance for him to find out that the internet watchers are on to him!

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-09, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Not RTVW, but an Exit Interview of Ronnie"
I want to hear more exit interviews like that.

And I wonder what "I take ownership of that" means to Ronnie? Sounds like, in contrast to the literal meaning of the phrase, that he's using it to avoid responsibility for his actions.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-09, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Not RTVW, but an Exit Interview of Ronnie"
Awesome!

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-09, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Did Endemol pull the publicity plug?"
RTVW doesn't have a posted Ronnie interview, and the producers have cut off contestant access after someone's proven themselves to be worthy of public hate before -- remember the wall that slammed up around Amber after she happily explained the Massive Zionist Conspiracy? It's at least remotely possible that they've decided the only good publicity is total silence.

The next step would be to cut off the feeds, but someone might ask for their money back.

08-10-09, 05:50 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Did Endemol pull the publicity plug?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-09 AT 05:55 PM (EST)

Here it is
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-ronnie-talbott-talks-about-his-big-brother-experience--9356.php

ETA

Reality TV World: What was said?

Ronnie: You know at this point and time I've come to realize that apparently the conversations were not aired, so I'm going to let those comments remain anonymous and I'm going to talk to Michelle on finale night and see where she stands.

Was this on the feeds? (conversation between Ronnie and Michele before his eviction) You'd think that someone who watched as much as he did knows about the feeds?

08-10-09, 07:12 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Did Endemol pull the publicity plug?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-09 AT 08:17 PM (EST)

All I've been able to find so far is that Michelle said something like "Who would marry someone like you?". Ronnie, who vowed to manipulate and intimidate, couldn't take the blow to his ego.

I can only imagine how it has been for him to read the internet now that he is out of the house. Jokers has been particularly nasty about him and I imagine there is more of it on other boards. What he'll need to do is lay low and then let the attention shift to some other house guest whom the crowd moves on to dislike. But it will get stirred up again at the finale, no doubt. He's a classic example of "you can dish it out but you can't take it" imo.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-09, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Did Endemol pull the publicity plug?"
Unfortunately he's also just what they could be looking for if they have another All-Stars edition. If they can bring back Chickenman, you just gotta suspect Ronnie will be high on their list.

He uses the word "absolutely" way too much. It's one of those personal "fingernails on chalkboard" things with me.

08-11-09, 12:04 PM (EST)
18. "Takes the Forgetting Ronnie ASAP challenge"
Who is this person and why is People interviewing him?

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/08/09/big-brothers-ronnie-im-unforgettable-at-this-point/

08-14-09, 08:48 AM (EST)
19. "Is it too early"
To take up a collection for whatever booze, drugs, or therapy whoever has to interview Jessie is going to need?

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-09, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Set a very high fund raising goal"
If Nat and Lydia go out next week under the double elim, you'll need a lot of money and somebody better alert the major distilleries and pharmaceutical companies.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-09, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: RTVW Exit Interviews"
Jesse's exit interview with Julie.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5241665n&tag=cbsnewsVideoArea.0

SuperClyde 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-14-09, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SuperClyde Click to send private message to SuperClyde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: RTVW Exit Interviews"
Watching that interview was like watching teeth pulled.

08-26-09, 06:14 AM (EST)
23. "What happened?"
I understand not being able to interview Chima, due to her producer eviction, but what happened to the Jessie/Lydia interviews? Are they locked down and only allowed to talk to Julie and Ross the Intern right now?

08-26-09, 06:22 AM (EST)
24. "RE: What happened?"
I can't remember, but I think the jury gets a lot less media access than the hamsters that get booted early.

08-26-09, 11:04 AM (EST)
25. "RE: What happened?"
I posted the Lydia exit interview with People in another thread--I must have thought this one was only for RTVW ones.

08-26-09, 11:09 AM (EST)
26. "RE: What happened?"
I don't care if other interviews end up in here.

I do think the sequestered hamsters are getting a lot less press opportunities than the ones returned to the wild.

08-27-09, 06:46 PM (EST)
27. "Chima People.com"
http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/08/27/big-brothers-chima-i-quit-a-game-i-couldnt-win/

Um, America interferes every year, and there are obnoxious twists every year. Why should this be the one year America just watches and they play the game straight up?

09-17-09, 04:51 PM (EST)
28. "Natalie"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-natalie-martinez-talks-about-her-big-brother-experience-9561.php

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-09, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Natalie"
Kevin and I's

I cringed every time during the season that gNat said this. And then she says it again in her interview.
Would someone please make her take a lesson/class in grammar?!?!

Oh, and Jessie was in love with her. yea.
Wish RTVW or someone would interview Jessie again and ask him about this.

09-18-09, 06:04 AM (EST)
29. "Kevin"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-kevin-campbell-dishes-about-his-big-brother-journey-9565.php

09-18-09, 09:45 PM (EST)
31. "Jordan"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-big-brother-winner-jordan-lloyd-talks-about-her-victory-9568.php

Riordan 634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-21-09, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Riordan Click to send private message to Riordan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Jordan"
I'd dearly love to know how difficult that interview was for Webby.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-09, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Jordan"
Well, she owned up to the fact that she was pushing Jeff to get Russell out -- which turned out to be a very good strategic move for her, because it led to a final two with no Jeff, no Michele and a gNat, which was probably the only final two that Dumber Jordan could have won.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •