The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dan's Strategery? Brilliant!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-27-08, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dan's Strategery? Brilliant!"
1. Align with most-hated player, who subsequently is the first boot.

2. Play weak by throwing challenges.

3. Tell everyone how weak you are.

4. Play an obvious AP week.

5. ##### off Jerry, a jury member.

6. Make an alliance with Memphis, then ##### him off.

7. Make an alliance that includes Renny.

8. Make a deal with Ollie, then break it by pissing off Ollie and Michelle, jury members who will likely vote against him.

9. ##### off everyone off by making them play a stupid game at the veto meeting that calls everyone out.

Yep, no way this guy loses this season.

A totally ag-cepptable siggie

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant! Estee 08-27-08 1
   RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant! vince3 08-27-08 2
   RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant! mrc 08-27-08 3
 RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant! SilverStar 08-27-08 4
   RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant! mrc 08-27-08 5
 RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant! Colonel Zoidberg 08-28-08 6
 RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant! kingfish 08-28-08 7
   RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant! mrc 08-29-08 8
       RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant! shaneperry 08-29-08 9
           RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant! JoshInSGV 08-30-08 11
       RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant! kingfish 08-29-08 10
           RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant! mrc 09-02-08 12
 RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant! Pez 09-07-08 13
 You're welcome mrc 09-17-08 14
   RE: You're welcome samboohoo 09-17-08 15
       RE: You're welcome mrc 09-17-08 19
   RE: You're welcome Snidget 09-17-08 16
       RE: You're welcome shaneperry 09-17-08 17
           RE: You're welcome Snidget 09-17-08 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-08, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant!"
Adam.
Dick
Maggie
Jun

Need I go on?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-08, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant!"
Boogie

08-27-08, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant!"
Exactly my point. Dan has it in the bag.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-08, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant!"
You forgot one. He pissed off April, a jury member, by going against her HOH wishes and voting out Jessie.

Go Dan!!

08-27-08, 03:18 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant!"
Just one more reason Dan will win. He's a lock.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-28-08, 06:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant!"
Dan must be doing something right in this game. Let's see...broken deals, hasn't been tossed for annoying the host, and actually managed to get Ollie to curse - and not just curse, but drop one of Carlin's seven words.

At this rate, he'll have Jerry praising Communism, Renny dressing like Hillary Clinton, Keesha being best friends with April, and Michelle speaking with a perfect Midwestern accent.

And he'll probably win if the double-eviction week doesn't kill him first.

Congrats Red Wings! 2008 Stanley Cup Champions!

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-08, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant!"
1. Align with most-hated player, who subsequently is the first boot. And have it not adversly affect his chances

2. Play weak by throwing challenges. Yet making it through to final six. Point is, what ever works is good.

3. Tell everyone how weak you are. Yet make final 6 and he win a crucial HOH. Again, it seems to work for him.

4. Play an obvious AP week. with the effect that crazy Alice (Michelle) and Ollie are completely fooled, they think he is a BB plant. Even Jerry agrees with them on this. And it can't hurt to have the opposition looking at the wrong hand as you palm the Queen.

5. Piss off Jerry, a jury member. A vote that he could not avoid losing. America forced him to vote off Jessie, causing Jerry to think he was a rat, something Jerry can apparently never forgive him for. He probably did lose Jerrys vote, unless he is sitting next to Memphis at F2. But Jerry's a whacko, and only one vote, and he has to vote for somebody at the end.

6. Make an alliance with Memphis, then Piss him off. Then placate him with his openess and reasoning, to the point where Memphis is back on his side. A bit less so, perhaps, but still voting with Dan's alliance. And with very little cost, Dan got what he wanted, which was fooling Ollie until the POV ceremony.

7. Make an alliance that includes Renny. again, a necessity. Renny is the crazy cannon, but she is also the fourth member of an alliance that needs four to control the votes.

8. Make a deal with Ollie, then break it by pissing off Ollie and Michelle, jury members who will likely vote against him. It was a smart deal, and he was smart to wait to break it, and smart to break it. His alliance will now be four to two, and stronger no matter who wins the next HOH. Jury votes are unpredictable, and the first step is getting to the final two. And this deal helps Dan get closer to F2. If he is sitting next to Keesha, Libra's and April's enemy, they might just vote for him. Then all he would need would be Memphis and Rennys vote. April even could sway Ollie, given a week or two of 'persuading'.

9. Piss off everyone off by making them play a stupid game at the veto meeting that calls everyone out. I actually think those in his alliance see the advantage that game gave him. Keesha has spoken of it, and I think Memphis can see it. At any rate it hardly hurts him, even it it proves to be ineffective.

I think all of these moves has been very smart. Very Will Kirby, if somewhat less sneakily so. If all of this pays off for him, I am willing to claim all these moves as indeed brilliant. if he doesn't win, still, they will have been a good try, and show more gamesmanship than almost any other BBer.

08-29-08, 11:23 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant!"
I'm glad you agree. Peeps thought I was being funny when I was being dead serious.

Honest, I was.

shaneperry 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-29-08, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shaneperry Click to send private message to shaneperry Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant!"
Dan is a lying A-HOLE...and will be voted out next. The other wont trust him.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-30-08, 02:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant!"
Michelle? Is that you?

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-08, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant!"
You do realize that you just pegged the sarcasm meter.

09-02-08, 08:43 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant!"

Pez 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-07-08, 03:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pez Click to send private message to Pez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-08 AT 03:50 AM (EST)

No, Dan (and anyone that believes that there is a magic man in the sky) is an idiot. Dan makes stupid decisions without thinking and then he tries to pretend that it was all part of his master plan.

09-17-08, 10:16 AM (EST)
14. "You're welcome"
I can't remember the last time someone pegged a RTV season like I did in this thread.

I feel like I'm channeling shakes.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-08, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: You're welcome"
Thank you oh brilliant one.

09-17-08, 03:47 PM (EST)
19. "RE: You're welcome"
I knew you and Snidge would appreciate me.

A Slice of Manga

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-08, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: You're welcome"
That? was spooky!!!

Manga by Slicey!

shaneperry 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-17-08, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shaneperry Click to send private message to shaneperry Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: You're welcome"
WOW!!! Dan was just lucky that he was in the house with such stupid people who cant think.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-08, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: You're welcome"
Wait, there was a season of Big Bother where it wasn't a house full of stupid people that can't think?

I know every so often one slips through the cracks and gets in...

Manga by Slicey!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •