The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jessie Exit Interviews."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-10-08, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jessie Exit Interviews."
Either my universal translator is broken or Jessie makes even less sense than I thought he did. But then I've not really watched the feeds and on the show they can edit out most of the nonsensical stuff.

http://blog.zap2it.com/bigbrother/2008/08/big-brother-jes.html

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2008/08/jessie-godderz.html

So, has watching Big Bother finally killed whatever reading comprehension skills I have or is Jessie really that unintelligible?

Disclaimer: click on the links at your own risk. I cannot beheld responsible for any damage to your brain, head, soul, mind, or anything else that may happen from reading those interviews.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jessie Exit Interviews. kingfish 08-11-08 1
   RE: Jessie Exit Interviews. Estee 08-11-08 2
 RE: Jessie Exit Interviews. Estee 08-12-08 3
 RE: Jessie Exit Interviews. suzzee 08-13-08 4
 RE: Jessie Exit Interviews. Buggy 08-14-08 5
   RE: Jessie Exit Interviews. suzzee 08-15-08 6
       RE: Jessie Exit Interviews. Buggy 08-15-08 7
 RE: Jessie Exit Interviews. Pez 09-07-08 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-08, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jessie Exit Interviews."
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-08 AT 11:54 AM (EST)

Jessie has only a passing acquaintance with the English language.

Interviewer"Sometimes you seemed to have difficulty choosing your words – especially when it came time for you to deliver a speech. How do you feel about speaking in front of large groups of people – in this case, about six million-plus viewers? Does it make you uncomfortable?"

Jessie "It doesn’t. I don’t know if you saw that I hosted a POV competition and I thought I carried myself pretty well. I’m decently well-spoken when asked questions in the diary room. I gave analogies and similes that they haven’t heard in 10 seasons of Big Brother. That’s good for being only 22. Given all these accusations that were pointed in my direction, I think I’ve gone above and beyond the call of duty."

I like to hear some of those amazing analogies and similes Jessie threw out in his Diary room interviews. (No, I wouldn't). And the interviewer missed a chance to ask Jessie what the difference between an analogy and a simile was. That might have been fun to hear.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-08, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jessie Exit Interviews."
Why yes, every word Jessie speaks does emerge from between his buttocks.

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-08, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jessie Exit Interviews."
The more I hear from this idiot, the more I'd like to thank America's mass vote for sparing us from his jury speech.

http://tinyurl.com/6nvj3k

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-13-08, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jessie Exit Interviews."
He would occasionally spit out something that made sense during his stay in the house but it was rare and I'm beginning to think of them as lightning strikes.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-08, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jessie Exit Interviews."
The best one is at CBS, go watch the Housecalls from Friday.
EvelD*ick tries to explain it to Jesse, and the results are very funny.
Somehow Jesse thinks that "America's Vote" means that Dan's friends and family comspired against him so Dan could win money. He doesn't understand that Dan had no choice that that it was more than a couple hundred people wanted him out.
He also talks about how he played the game perfectly, (paraphrasing) " Week 1, I slept, Week 2, I slept, Week 3 I was sleeping, it was the perfect strategy".

He tells the stupid analogy about Renny breaking his car window is the same as waking him up, and Gretchen tells him why that is stupid and makes no sense.

I don't usually suffer through Housecalls ( the video never syncs up for me so I just listen) but this one is worth it.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-15-08, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jessie Exit Interviews."
I did catch that episode I thought Evil ##### was going to smack Jessie for being such a bonehead. perfect

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-08, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jessie Exit Interviews."
Yep, D*ck speaking slowly to explain it, was classic.
I thought it was interesting that jesse had no idea what was going on with April and Ollie.

Pez 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-07-08, 03:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pez Click to send private message to Pez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jessie Exit Interviews."
I cants be stupid, I beet everyone at chess!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •