The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fact Or Fiction?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-17-08, 07:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fact Or Fiction?"
The question about one last pre-existing relationship in the cage, to which the answer was 'Yes: the guinea pigs' was the stupidest thing anyone has ever asked (within a competition) in the history of this series.

Fact Or Fiction?

This one's for BDEMoney.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fact Or Fiction? 4aRide 04-17-08 1
 RE: Fact Or Fiction? realityfreek 04-17-08 2
 Pfft! Blambo 04-17-08 3
 RE: Fact Or Fiction? aquariaqueen 04-17-08 4
   RE: Fact Or Fiction? bdemoney 04-17-08 5
 RE: Fact Or Fiction? kingfish 04-21-08 6
 One good thing came out of it: vince3 04-21-08 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

4aRide 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-17-08, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 4aRide Click to send private message to 4aRide Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fact Or Fiction?"
I agree. It was a stupid trick question. The only value is that it puts doubt in fertile minds. (I don't think Ju Li Chen explained the answer.)
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-17-08, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fact Or Fiction?"
It was a very stupid question to base an important HOH comp on it.
And with the pause before Julie revealed the answer (fact or fiction) you have to wonder if she was thinking the same thing or they were trying to figure out which way to answer depending on who would win with what answer.
Fiction Sharon wins, Fact its a tie....hmmmmmmm
Sharon should have won HOH not Ryan..IMHO

Blambo 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-17-08, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blambo Click to send private message to Blambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Pfft! "
And what's worse, I don't believe for ONE MINUTE that those Guinea Pigs had a relationship before they entered the house. HUSSIES!

:-P

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-17-08, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fact Or Fiction?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-08 AT 03:59 PM (EST)

I was stymied by the question myself. Anyone with live feeds know if it's causing some doubts or accusations among the houseguests???

ETA: Re-phrase: I was stymied by the answer.....

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-17-08, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fact Or Fiction?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-08 AT 07:54 PM (EST)

My answer is fact, Estee. I eagerly wait to see if I have gotten this question correct or if I will sadly be disappointed by an awful CBS/Chenbot twist!?!

p.s. Thanks for starting this thread, I really do wish we had about 200 more outraged viewers rushing here to post the same thing, but apparently they have all wandered off to go be aggravated by American Idol instead.

awesome sig pic created by syren

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-08, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fact Or Fiction?"
That was a poor question, An all time crappy crumby question. But it did serve to stir up the housemates, so it had redeming value.

Hopefully the producers will let them in on the "relationship" before long.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-08, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "One good thing came out of it:"
We got to see the Guinea Pigs in the Diary Room again......

....and whichever one they named K-Fed has a slight complex since it's a female......... they're sisters ya know......

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •