The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nat: potential stalker. is there a psychological screening? "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

observer 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-20-08, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nat: potential stalker. is there a psychological screening? "
Is there a psychological screening for houseguests? If there is, is it very thorough? I wonder if someone with obsessive tendencies, or a potential stalker, can be detected?

Natalie could end up spending years sitting in a car outside Matt's house.

And, how did Evel Donato pass the screening? What's important for CBS is high ratings, even if it means a houseguest was only marginally suitable to be in the house.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nat: potential stalker. is ther... electrick_shocks 03-22-08 1
   RE: Nat: potential stalker. is ther... Sues 03-25-08 2
 RE: Nat: potential stalker. is ther... kingfish 03-26-08 3
   RE: Nat: potential stalker. is ther... maroonclowns mom 03-27-08 4
   RE: Nat: potential stalker. is ther... nailbone 03-28-08 10
 RE: Nat: potential stalker. is ther... realitytvfan07 03-27-08 5
   RE: Nat: potential stalker. is ther... kingfish 03-27-08 6
       RE: Nat: potential stalker. is ther... realitytvfan07 03-27-08 7
           RE: Nat: potential stalker. is ther... kingfish 03-28-08 8
               RE: Nat: potential stalker. is ther... realitytvfan07 03-28-08 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

electrick_shocks 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-22-08, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail electrick_shocks Click to send private message to electrick_shocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nat: potential stalker. is there a psychological screening? "
Natalie still pines for Matty even though Matt has told her several times, in plain language that he's NOT INTERESTED!!I can see Matt's point of view. Natalie is not the brightest person. Natalie is not very pretty at all. Last but not least, Natalie has very low self esteem to the point of needing therapy.

Natalie does seem to be a nice person with good intentions, so I do feel sorry for her to some degree. I'll admit that the soap opera scenario between her and Matt has made for an interesting sub-plot to this season.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-25-08, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nat: potential stalker. is there a psychological screening? "
The good news about naughty natty is that she's a bit add..so all Matty would have to do is throw another body between them and she'll refocus her obsession.....

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-26-08, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nat: potential stalker. is there a psychological screening? "
LAST EDITED ON 03-26-08 AT 03:25 PM (EST)

As to the screening, I have no personal knowledge, but I'm pretty sure there is one, there have been a few incidents in previous seasons, and I think they pretty much have to get an educated opinion as to whether the house guests are mentally fit. However, there's no such thing as a infallible screening, so even with the best experts in the world, someone they would rather exclude could slip thru. Also, it seems from this year, that they are screening candidates specifically in order to find the edgy personalities, I can't imagine that obvious personalities such as James, Natalie, or Sheila could fool a competent screener.

She's a long way from being psychotic, or pathological, there have been others that have been closer to that edge.

Actually, I find myself feeling sorry for poor Natalie, she's so pathetic, needy, dependent, unreflective, deluded, and there's a lot that is just beyond her grasp.

I hope she pours a mean cuppa joe, cause I have a feeling that God doesn't favor her nearly as much as she thinks he does.

Nice rack, though, I do find myself thinking that an equipment malfunction would be welcome.

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-27-08, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nat: potential stalker. is there a psychological screening? "

The more I watch Natalie, the more she grows on me. There are gears going around in that head. Next few days may be interesting and lord knows, interesting is a long time coming.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-08, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Nat: potential stalker. is there a psychological screening? "
You don't need an equipment malfunction with Nat. she's been pretty much out there alrready.

And I agree with mom. I think there's more to Nat than she's letting on.

realitytvfan07 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-27-08, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvfan07 Click to send private message to realitytvfan07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nat: potential stalker. is there a psychological screening? "
I like Nat. I don't see her as psychotic or even delusional. I find her to be an extremely open, good hearted, and forgiving person. I think God does smile down on her all the time. God doesn't show his favor by blessing one with material things.

And now that Matt is gone Nat is turning into an awesome player. This season did these people a disservice with the "til death do you part" theme. This would have been a much more interesting game without it. I think people's opinion of her would be different if not for that twist.

She is smart and definitely not someone who is pathetic or who I would feel sorry for. She can definitely take care of herself.

03-27-08, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Nat: potential stalker. is there a psychological screening? "
LAST EDITED ON 03-27-08 AT 07:47 PM (EST)

I don't hate her either, I think she is entertaining.

But,

"..open, good hearted, and forgiving person.."?

In spite of the things she said to Chelsia? We, the BB viewers, has seen her lie a the drop of a hat, and that she can hate with a vengeance. I don't know, but I would suspect that God may not have her on his A list. The biggest hypocrites (IMO) that have been on this show also professed to have an inside track to God's favors.

"Gears going around.."

..Definitely there are gears going around, the problems is that they don't seem to mesh with the real world. Case in point, her delusional romance with Matt. Another, her obsession with two/four letter words.

"She is smart..."

I have to say, I haven't seen anything other than feral instincts that might qualify as cleverness.

Not to say that she won't get to the final 2 or even win. Danielle from BB8 wasn't any smarter than her, IMO.

03-27-08, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvfan07 Click to send private message to realitytvfan07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Nat: potential stalker. is there a psychological screening? "
I do think she is forgiving and good hearted. I don't have the feeds so I don't know what she said to Chel but it probably wasn't any worse than what Chel said to her.

I say forgiving because she still likes Matt in spite of the way he treated her. Deep down I think she knows he doesn't like her romantically. I also think she acts that way with anyone she geniunely likes. She seems like the type of person to go the extra mile for anyone she cared about whether it's a boyfriend, best friend or relative.

As for lying and venegance, well it is BB.

When I said she was smart I didn't mean Albert Einstein type of smart. I meant smart within the context of BB. BB smarts are a little different than real world smarts. The bar isn't as high.

03-28-08, 08:23 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Nat: potential stalker. is there a psychological screening? "
The bar isn't very high, admittedly.

I actually think she is close to if not setting the low bar for BB intelligence, but we'll see. She might surprise.

She is sort of entertaining, and it would be interesting if she suddenly revealed a sneaky intelligence.

03-28-08, 12:07 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Nat: potential stalker. is there a psychological screening? "
Guess we will agree to disagree because for the game of BB she is doing pretty well.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •