The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The appeal? of Matt."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-12-08, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The appeal? of Matt."
Women want him.

Why?

It's not just Natalie and her historically-low self-esteem any more. Guess what? Matt actually has an ex-girlfriend. That's right: the number of females on the planet who would willingly be seen with this thing is now up to two. And not only that, his girlfriend is employed. By NBC. As a Deal Or No Deal model.

What on Earth is the appeal?

Y'know, at some point, he is going to start talking...

Can't load the file that shows the specific model: it sounds like it's most likely Lisa Gleave (#3) or Leyla Milani (#13).

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The appeal? of Matt. Colonel Zoidberg 03-12-08 1
   RE: The appeal? of Matt. jd8855 03-17-08 2
 RE: The appeal? of Matt. aquariaqueen 03-17-08 3
 RE: The appeal? of Matt. Hoobie 03-20-08 4
   RE: The appeal? of Matt. observer 03-21-08 5
       RE: The appeal? of Matt. Sues 03-25-08 6
   RE: The appeal? of Matt. JoshInSGV 03-27-08 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-12-08, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The appeal? of Matt."
At least he has enough sense to keep Natalie at a distance. Sure, maybe she was a little exciting when she did that one thing, but for the most part, she's a dim-witted Amber clone whose head isn't placed on her body the right way. Perhaps she needs an exorcism.

But yes, Matt is an abrasive jerk. I think part of that is his natural personallity and part of that is strategy, but outside the house, he's probably still an abrasive jerk to some extent.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jd8855 105 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-17-08, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jd8855 Click to send private message to jd8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The appeal? of Matt."
He is horrible.. he is being a jerk to her and laughing at her and then demanding things from her. I can't believe it. I think he is the exact same way in the house as he proably is outsdie of the house others may not know it cause they don't see him 24/7 but I am sure he is always like this. I would love to see him gone he isn't fun to watch at all.

And then perhaps I will stop hearing Natalie saying Mattie mattie it makes me cringe

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-17-08, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The appeal? of Matt."
I hope his ex ran as fast as she could away from him, and got checked for an STD!!!!

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-20-08, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The appeal? of Matt."
Knowing that I'll be in the minority...

I do find Matt extremely attractive. Ten years or so ago, when I would have been a bit younger than Natalie, I could see me throwing myself at him as well. I am so glad I have more self esteem now; it makes me cringe to be reminded of my foolish ways over charismatic but A@@hole men.

Matt has gorgeous eyes, a nice torso and is so standoffish, that when he pays you a bit of attention, you swoon. Plus, he's a man's man (blue collar job, street smart, etc.). I actually think he's dreamy.

observer 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-21-08, 02:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The appeal? of Matt."
Matt is abrasive. Listening to him wore me out. Listening to Sheila also wears me out, but Sheila is whiny and not abrasive.

I don't think Matt is good-looking.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-08, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The appeal? of Matt."
I like him from the neck down...well, except when he's crying...I really love that....

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-08, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The appeal? of Matt."
Matt was a major douchebag. I'm glad he's gone.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •