The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Loathe List V9.1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-07-08, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Loathe List V9.1"
Go ahead. Rank 'em and then rank on 'em. Least to most loathed, adding commentary as venom demands. It'll help get things out of your system.

Try to avoid nine-way ties.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother Loathe List V9.1 mrc 03-07-08 1
 RE: Big Brother Loathe List V9.1 Das Mole 03-07-08 2
   Clarification. Estee 03-07-08 3
       RE: Clarification. frisky 03-11-08 7
 RE: Big Brother Loathe List V9.1 JoshInSGV 03-10-08 4
 RE: Big Brother Loathe List V9.1 Colonel Zoidberg 03-10-08 5
 RE: Big Brother Loathe List V9.1 iatovttotx78 03-10-08 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-08, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother Loathe List V9.1"
Most-loathed to least-loathed:

1. Joshuah--If he is anything in real life like he is in the house . . . <wishes of death and damnation deleted>. He is a complete #####.

2. Chelsia--Her comments to Amanda were uncalled-for. She makes Maggie seem likeable.

3. Matt--His manipulation of Natalie's emotions is vomit-inducing.

4. Jen--I never thought she would be this low on the list. Her manipulation of Ryan deserves a higher rank, but it's hard to move her up.

5. Adam--Ignorant bastard.

6. Jacob--For his idiotic gameplay.

7. Parker--For being part of the celebrity problem and not part of the solution.

8. Sheila--She needs medication. Stat.

9. Sharon--She has poor taste in men.

10. Natalie--She needs to grow a backbone.

11. James--He may be a nice guy, but his tattoos disturb me.

12. Ryan--For being Jen's lover.

13. Amanda--Learn to keep your mouth shut.

14. Allison--I liked her gameplay except for the lesbian story. WTF?!

15. Alex--I wonder if he is controlling in real life. Without evidence to support that suspicion, I have to put him here.

N/A Neil--Who?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-07-08, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother Loathe List V9.1"
If I'm doing it with all 15, since Neil never existed apparently. Most hated to least:

1. Joshuah
2. Matt
3. Jen
4. Adam
5. Parker
6. Allison
7. Jacob
8. Sheila
9. Amanda
10. Chelsia
11. James
12. Ryan
13. Sharon
14. Alex
15. Natalie

Joshuah - Obviously the most hate-able, I don't think explanation is necessary.

Matt & Jen - Both manipulative of other people's emotions, which I don't find to be very becoming.

Adam, Parker, & Jacob - All just dumba$$es, to put it simply.

Allison - I would call her gameplay good, except if it truly was good gameplay, she would've managed to get everyone to actually not hate her in the process of her manipulations.

8-15, I find to be generally unoffensive and I don't mind. In fact, I actually like (even though thats hard to achieve with this cast) the last three.

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-08, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Clarification."
You can do all fifteen/sixteen (Neil existed!) or you can do the current nine, to taste. (Something associated with this show should have taste...)

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-08, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Clarification."
Don't forget Natalia and Celeste.

Perpetual *headbutt* compliments of Rolly.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-10-08, 03:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother Loathe List V9.1"
Here's my list of the hamsters currently in the habitat:

1. Matt - I hate his cockiness. I hate the way he talks about the women in the house. I hate the way he talks about himself. I hate his gameplay. I just HATE HATE HATE everything about him. Please dissapear from my television NOW!!
2. Adam - He's ignorant, stupid, and a pervert. Enough said!
3. Natalie - She a stupid delusional wh*re. Delusion #1: She thinks Matt actually gives a damn about her sorry a$$!. Delusion #2: She thinks God actually cares about the outcome of this stupid game. Delusion #3: She thinks the alphabet has 27 letters. Moron!
4. James - He's annoying and I just don't understand his strategy. He's developing feelings for Chelsia, so he offers her up to Ryan as a nominee for eviction. Where's the logic in that?
5. Sheila - She's kinda insane and unstable, but her drama is not as irritating as the others'.
6. Chelsia - I actually like Chelsia, but I can't stand her close relationship with James. What does she see in him anyway or is she just playing him?
7. Sharon - I think she's been playing a good game until now. Her screechy voice does get on my nerves at times.
8. Josh - Yes, he's vile and nasty. I probably wouldn't want to be his friend in real life. But, I do find him entertaining as a villain on this show.
9. Ryan - He seems like the only normal person in this house of chaos. How the hell did he end up with a witch like Jen?

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-10-08, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother Loathe List V9.1"
1. Joshuah - Whinier than a screeching Amber. More revolting than Evel Dick. Able to make babies cry with a single sentence. And sadly, he fits right in.

2. Natalie - Creepy. Deluded. Dumb as a rock. Throw in a distorted sense of religion and two chest balloons, and we have a BB contestant.

3. Sheila - Yeah, yeah, Adam's a dumb lug, he smokes, he snores, and he has all kinds of sleep problems, but he's still a human being, or as much of one as these dumbfvcks can be.

4. Matt - Yeah, yeah, he's from Bahston...and he's annoying. And whatever he's done to shoo away Natalie hasn't worked. Try pouring iced tea on her.

5. Sharon - She seems to have no personality whatsoever. Bonus points for putting up with Joshuah, but none for being a dullard.

6. Adam - The guy gets a raw deal, but on most seasons of Survivor, he'd be dead last on any love list.

7. Ryan - He's not bright, but he's loyal, and he at least resembles a human being. He's ranked lower because he forgave Jen when I wouldn't have.

8. Chelsia - One of the few people in the house, and certainly the only female, that I can honestly say I would probably be friends with.

9. James - He may be "Crazy James," if by "crazy," you mean "has some semblance of humanity." And his stupidity falls well short of "epic proportions."

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-10-08, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Brother Loathe List V9.1"
1= most loathed, 9= least loathed

9. James- I don't loath you at all. I've actually got a crush on you.
8. Chelsia- Iowa girls need to stick together, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

7. Adam- you're a "retard" floater. but you're not a vile as some of the other house guests.
6. Ryan- Let's himself be influenced too much by others. You chose the wrong side dude.
5. Sharon- The fact that you don't do anything. Annoys the ##### out of me.
4. Sheila- I hate how you repeat everything over and over. You take things far to personally. Your voice grates on my nerves, but you've been playing a surprisingly good game this week. So that's made you slightly less annoying.
3. Crooked Eye Matt- you are not Americas playa and your behavior toward women is only slightly less repulsive than Josh's
2. Josh- your attitude toward women is disgusting
1. Nat- you're lack of self esteem, total devotion to Matt, and hypocrisy make me want to vomit. Your voice.... makes me wish I was deaf

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •