The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jen is the most vile BB player evah"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-21-08, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jen is the most vile BB player evah"
I used to think Alison was the most vile BB player evah. She has been supplanted.

If this dood sticks with his gal after her lies and backstabbing, he deserves what he gets. I suspect she controls him with her "feminine wiles." (I just vomited in my mouth a little bit.)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jen is the most vile BB player ... nazpink 02-21-08 1
 RE: Jen is the most vile BB player ... Lasann 02-21-08 2
   RE: Jen is the most vile BB player ... Colonel Zoidberg 02-21-08 3
       RE: Jen is the most vile BB player ... Lasann 02-22-08 7
           RE: Jen is the most vile BB player ... Colonel Zoidberg 02-22-08 8
 RE: Jen is the most vile BB player ... samboohoo 02-21-08 4
   RE: Jen is the most vile BB player ... mrc 02-21-08 5
       RE: Jen is the most vile BB player ... Colonel Zoidberg 02-21-08 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-21-08, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jen is the most vile BB player evah"
I find it rather sad that Jen and Ryan are so willing to "fight" each other for a place in this game. If they both truly love each other and are in a committed relationship then wouldn't it be best to decide who out of the two had a better chance in the game and go from there? After all wouldn't the two of them be sharing the money? Seems to me like there's really not much of a relationship.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-21-08, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jen is the most vile BB player evah"
I, quite honestly, believed her when she said he was a bigot. The fact that she said it as a power play shows how ignorant and evil she is.

But (overly spelled) Josh is the vilest this season.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-08, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jen is the most vile BB player evah"
I don't have any reason to believe Ryan is a racist. I tend to go from the "innocent until proven guilty" standpoint when it comes to this sort of thing, but I feel about it like this:

If my wife went into my place of work and started spreading rumors that I was a racist, I would, at the very least, if I was in a very good mood, become upset and start a huge, bare-knuckle fight with her. And that's if she's lucky. If I'm having an average day, I would probably check into a hotel for a few nights and not return her phone calls for a while. I would definitely reconsider my future with her.

I agree 100% that Jen is a somewhat-distant second in the "vile" department to Joshuah, but that doesn't excuse Jen. She's among the ten, maybe the five, most vile people in BB history, and considering the people they've cast, that's saying something.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-08, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jen is the most vile BB player evah"
I made a way broad statement based on guys I've met in Columbus who act and talk like Ryan. And as petty and cruel as Jen is I don't think she has the brain power to invent a story like this. And by saying that about Ryan she pretty much has said that she accepts his attitude.

I loved it when Jen was repeating her comments and Sharon said, "And so you've said".

02-22-08, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jen is the most vile BB player evah"
I'm from Columbus, Yes, plenty of people are like that here, but I don't think it's a Columbus thing. I think it's an issue that Ryan is threatened by some of the men in Jen's life, not because they're black, but because they're around Jen. It's the same reason that Joshuah is easy to bash - not because he's gay, though he's a target because of it, but because he's a jerk.

I understand the attitude. My wife was threatened by previous women I was interested in, and it just so happened that the one I was going to be with before I met her was black. The fact that I am attracted to black women has led her to be threatened by any black woman who comes around me. Does it make her a racist? I don't think so, no. Perhaps too cautious, yes, but not a racist.

(Incidentally, my wife and I disagreed on the whole Ryan/Jen situation. I took Ryan's side, arguing that "racist" is one of the worst names you can call someone, especially if it's not true, and most who are racists will make it apparent, and she argued that what Jen did wasn't a big deal. My history with her may have been a factor in this disagreement, but I guess I can see it from both sides.)

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-08, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jen is the most vile BB player evah"
I tend to agree with you here. Especially since this is supposed to be the man she loves. Her baby. She flat out lied to his face. I really cannot wait for him to return home and see the clip.

Oh, and Sharon so reminds me of Alison. She looks like her and kind of even acts like her.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-08, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jen is the most vile BB player evah"
I agree about Sharon. She has that vibe about her. Maybe with Jen out, she'll become the new house bitch.

02-21-08, 02:11 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Jen is the most vile BB player evah"
She has some stiff competition, though - Allison and Sheila both are vying for that not-so-coveted title, and Amanda could pull it off, too.

Not sure who wins as far as the male half goes...or as I could call the winner of that title, the house asshole.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •