The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"VOMIT."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

anotherkim 14419 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-15-08, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"VOMIT."

I watched one episode of BB last night and I'm done. I felt as if I needed a shower and a major dose of maturity when it as over.

Words that came to mind: self-indulgent, shallow, crass, crude, trashy---and those are the positive traits that I could think of.

I am deleting it from my DVR...I can't stand the thought of watching that drek ever again. Where did the Dr. Wills of the world go? How did we end up with this sexcapade schlok?

Kimmah Says
--I've never truly felt disgusted by a reality show, but there's a first time for everything. Congrats BB9.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: VOMIT. ohmyheck 02-15-08 1
 RE: VOMIT. tribephyl 02-15-08 2
   RE: VOMIT. JoshInSGV 02-16-08 3
 RE: VOMIT. Colonel Zoidberg 02-16-08 4
   RE: VOMIT. cahaya 02-19-08 9
 RE: VOMIT. Glow 02-18-08 5
 RE: VOMIT. nailbone 02-18-08 6
   RE: VOMIT. Snidget 02-18-08 7
       RE: VOMIT. nailbone 02-18-08 8
 RE: VOMIT. Lasann 02-19-08 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-15-08, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: VOMIT."
... You made it through an episode? That takes willpower. I couldn't get past the first 20 minutes of the premiere.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-08, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: VOMIT."
I dunno, those sure sound like signs of enjoyment to me.
Perhaps it's just the fact that it's always a shock to the system the first time. You certainly have the appropriate snark level to successfully see yourself through a season of this dreck for no other reason than to self-immunize against bigger badder viruses.

Just be thankful it ain't ParadiseHotel. For which there is no cure.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-16-08, 05:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: VOMIT."

>Just be thankful it ain't ParadiseHotel.
>For which there is no
>cure.

What do you mean it's not Paradise Hotel? I thought Paradise Hotel was the inspiration and theme for this season?

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-16-08, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: VOMIT."
I've been forced to sit through some real garbage that my wife finds enjoyable. Lifetime original movies. Wedding shows. Pageant-based reality shows. Whatever the hell the Pussycat Dolls are doing now. And don't even get me started on "Little People, Big World."

Big Brother, in terms of excruciating, is nothing.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-08, 05:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: VOMIT."
But, then again, there's this fascination people have for train wrecks.

Caged by Snidget

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-08, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: VOMIT."
I am always willing to watch when there is candy (Alex) and if there is also candy for my lovely husband, we will put up with amazing amounts of suck. As far as disgusting goes, this is in no way as grotesque as BBDonato.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-08, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: VOMIT."
Part of the reason for the increased "sexcapade" is Showtime After Hours. Some of the stuff they've done recently has been expressly because they're on Showtime and can get away with it.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-08, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: VOMIT."
I am wondering if Showtime didn't get enough racy material last season and that had something to do with the increased and seemingly forced sexuality this season.

Agman's like a brother, Your best friend forever, Making the sigs, the sigs that you like.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-08, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: VOMIT."
Exactly.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-19-08, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: VOMIT."
Kimmah darling, give it some time. It can only get more disgusting and at the same time more entertaining.

Heaven on Earth! That’s me lying on the beach *giggle*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •