The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bash every Big Brother contestant in boot order."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-19-08, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bash every Big Brother contestant in boot order."
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-08 AT 12:22 PM (EST)

It's only been a week and we're already starting to wonder if this is The Worst Cast Ever -- which means we should probably take a good, long, painful look at what went before.

The assignment is simple. We're going to get them all, one at a time, working up the line from the original evictee to the final ouster in the current season (if the thread goes that long). You can bash as many people as you want to, and multiple people can bash the same contestant -- but it's one contestant per post.

There's really only two rules here. The big one is that you have to go in order. If you want to go after Evictee #3, you can't do it until you or someone else has targeted #1 and #2. For people with multiple boots in the same season, only the second exit counts. (All-Stars get to be bashed twice.)

Second: once someone has posted the initial bash on a contestant, try to put extra insults as replies to that post.

Because you may need an initial reminder (or a way to recover repressed memories), here are the cast lists -- in boot order, from first to last -- for BB1 and BB2.

1st season

William Collins
Jean Jordan
Karen Fowler
Brittany Petros
Cassandra Waldon
George Boswell
Jamie Kern
Curtis Kin
Josh Souza
Eddie McGee

2nd season

Justin Sebik
Sheryl Braxton
Autumn Daly
Shannon Dragoo
Mike Malin
Kent Blackwelder
Krista Stegall
Bunky Miller
Hardy Ames-Hill
Monica Bailey
Nicole Nilson Schaffrich
Will Kirby

And if that doesn't bring back nightmares, I don't know what will.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Season One - Boot One FishWoman 02-19-08 1
 William Collins Colonel Zoidberg 02-19-08 2
   RE: William Collins Estee 02-19-08 4
 RE: Bash every Big Brother contesta... Lasann 02-19-08 3
 Jean Jordan tribephyl 02-19-08 5
 Karen Fowler ohmyheck 02-20-08 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-19-08, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Season One - Boot One"
That was Will "Mega" Collins, right?

Mega-ego with nothing to back it up = Mega-loser.

- I know that was a lame bash, but he was a really long time ago!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-19-08, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "William Collins"
Bearing in mind that I, along with just about everyone in America who still has shreds of sanity left, didn't watch the first season of Big Brother:

You were first out on the crappiest reality show ever made...well, at least through 2000. You are so unbelievably stupid/offensive/whatever that they voted you out over the rest of these brainless idiots. You're too dumb for the overall population of America that watched Big Brother. May God have mery on your soul, because the collective will of DAWkind sure as hell won't.

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-08, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: William Collins"
The just-about-one-of-a-kind brilliant strategy of Will Mega:

'Here I am on a reality show where the public votes people out. I think I'll be so incredibly loud, obnoxious, and annoying that people will want me to stick around just so they can see how much more loud, obnoxious and annoying I'll be next week!'

And if only Vote For The Worst had existed at the time, it could have worked...

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-19-08, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bash every Big Brother contestant in boot order."
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-08 AT 01:58 PM (EST)

*taps foot* patiently waiting for season 2 - reads cast list -opps Season 3

Heaven on Earth! That’s me lying on the beach *giggle*

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-08, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Jean Jordan"
Sooo useless even the first eviction makes more of a splash than her quiet exit.

Anyone remember this lady...?

Okay, I do. She went by Jordan. And really she should go down in the annals of reality TV fame as she was the first contestant to openly mock Big Brother as a television program and contest idea.
Oh if only we all had listened to her.

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-20-08, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Karen Fowler"
What kind of a person asks for a divorce on television?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •