The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB9 - Summary - Feb. 24 episode - (It's Exhausting Listening to All This BS!)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-25-08, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB9 - Summary - Feb. 24 episode - (It's Exhausting Listening to All This BS!)"
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-08 AT 10:27 PM (EST)

It's Exhausting Listening to All This BS!

We start off with a recap of Parker and Jen being evicted. Ryan says he’s sad to see Jen go. Amanda is also sorry to see Parker leave the house, as he was the only one in the house who seemed to stand her. Both Adam and Allison express their pleasure at seeing Parker and Jen evicted.

All the hamsters scurry to the memory wall to see if Jen and Parker have their pictures in black and white yet. CBS manages to change the pictures just in time as the HGs clamor to see how different the pictures now look in black and white. They really do need to let the hamsters out more. It’s amazing what becomes fascinating inside the house. Matt reminisces that he misses Parker and he wishes he could still check out Jen, since she was “hot”.

We then flashback to James and Chelsia winning the HOH competition. Alex and Amanda’s reaction is priceless, as they look as if they’ve both thrown up in their mouths. Amanda later DRs that she did in fact throw up in her mouth, to which she claims, is “no bueno”.

Natalie on the other hand is happy with this turn of events. She feels safe with James and Chelsia running things. Allison also feels safe this week, due to the logic that she told Chelsia that she is a lesbian. Well, no chance of her going home now! And Josh tells us he is happy to see the fall of the ‘King and Queen’ - Alex and Amanda.

Everyone files inside to realize they have lost all of their drinking cups. They decide they will need to resort to drinking out of bowls instead.

We are let in on a little conversation between Matt and James. James is assuring Matt and giving him ‘his word’ that he is safe. Something tells me this isn’t looking good for Matt this week. (Or maybe I just read too many spoilers during the week).

Josh comes out to talk to Sharon with a crown on his head. Why does this not surprise me? He proceeds to tell her about Shelia and Allison being a lesbian couple. “Now everything makes perfect sense”, Sharon exclaims. Yes, two lesbians rounds out everything very nicely Sharon, thanks for noticing. Too bad it’s not true. Josh, ever the humble one confides that everyone tells him their secrets and it’s quite exhausting for him! Does someone have a miniature violin to play for this lame wad? He is exhausting my patience!

Chelsia and James race to their new HOH room and check out all their pictures. Matt claims to be missing home already and says he and his mom are really close. This actually surprises me, since everything that pours out of his mouth on a regular basis is not something I could see him sharing with his mommy.

James has been on the road for the last 9 months so he is stoked to see his family pictures. Chelsia is thrilled to see “her baby” which turns out to be an enormous, rather peculiar looking orange cat. On a personal note, why are all orange cats so large? Things that make you go...hmmm.

Natalie is shown chatting with James and Chelsia and all of them assure each other with their ‘word’. Good thing no one has ever gone back on their word in this game before. Natalie must be totally safe this week.

Next we see James talking to Adam and Ryan deciding their new strategy should be to take out the people in the top row of pictures. Yep, you heard it here. The most strategic thing they could come up with in the ‘smoker’s squad’ (my name for their group), is to see whose picture shows up next. Based on this theory, Alex and Amanda are out next. And then it will be up to Operation Condor (their name for their plan) to swoop in and take out the top row. I see this working, not.

Amanda is shown asking Natalie if she should go talk to Josh. Determined to talk to him no matter what response she receives, Amanda corners Josh and proceeds to tell him she forgives him. When he actually attempts to say he is sorry, she stops him and claims it’s all behind them. She then tries to convince him to form a secret alliance with her. Since no one would suspect it. Even Josh, who apparently cannot stand her at all, given the way his body physically repels anytime she even comes close to him!

After enduring Amanda’s delusions we are forced to endure some of Natalie’s. She likes Matt with a capital L. He gives her butterflies (followed by herpes next week unfortunately). Natalie gushes that Matt wants 5 – 7 kids and so does she. Golly, they are like a match made in heaven. She’d better start wedding dress shopping now.

Natalie then attempts to throw herself at Matt and when he shows no interest in her, she claims it’s because he likes her, but doesn’t want to admit it. Ok, keep telling yourself that Erica.

Now we see Shelia and Allison debating on telling everyone the truth or not, about them not being a lesbian couple. They seem to think Chelsia will be fine with the fact they’ve been lying to her but realize Josh might not be pleased. Personally I think this was one the dumbest thing I’ve seen in BB history.

“So, we don’t have a target on our back already? Let’s make up an imaginary outside alliance, so that people will gang up on us and want to vote us out.”

“Yes, then let’s turn around tell them we’ve been lying to them about this imaginary alliance a week and half later so that we can REALLY have a target on our backs”. Suffice it to say, these girls are not quite right in the head. Although I think we already knew that.

Chelsia and James run the food competition. It is a repeat of the Survivor competition that just aired on Thursday. (Only they threw coconuts, not fish)

The two teams are: team Sea Duction – Josh/Sharon, Ryan/Allison, and Natalie/Matt) against team Dev Ocean – Sheila/Adam, Chelsia/James, and Alex/Amanda. Each team will have three people holding nets and three throwing fish into the opposite teams nets.

Everyone sucks at throwing the raunchy, dead fish. Although, can you blame them? Well, yes, but regardless…they finally get the hang of it and Ryan is the first guy to drop his net. Next, everyone gangs up on Amanda and she drops her net. It comes down to Adam vs. Josh both holding the last net for their teams. Adam eventually lets go, making team Sea Duction the winners.

We are then subjected to an Amanda “no bueno” montage. She says it constantly and for some reason thinks it means hello. The house guests all vent how much this habit is grating on them. Oh, how glad I am to be at home and not locked in that looney bin.

James likes Chelsia and after coaxing her to “snuggle” in bed with him, I realize that “snuggle” is actually code for making out. Wow, am I getting old.

Shelia and Allison come clean with Chelsia, who then informs them she told James, so they tell him the truth as well. Allison then shuffles in to tell Josh the truth as well. Chelsia, James and Josh all meet to discuss how excited they are to learn they have been lied to for the last week and a half by both Shelia and Allison, and I again wonder how long these crazy chicks are going to manage to stay in the house.

We again see James convince Matt that he has nothing to worry about today. Which I guess is code for you will be nominated. Since that’s what ends up happening. As I won’t make you endure any more. Chelsia and James nominate Alex/Amanda and Matt/Natalie. We leave the houseguests as Alex reminds us that he doesn’t want to blame anyone, but it is definitely that slut Amanda’s fault that they are up on the block. Ah, what a pitter-patter in my heart this soul mate love show is creating. Tune in on Tuesday to see how Alex’s bitterness grows or to hear Amanda tell us her partner is “no bueno.”

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB9 - Summary - Feb. 24 episode... cahaya 02-27-08 1
 RE: BB9 - Summary - Feb. 24 episode... FishWoman 02-27-08 2
 RE: BB9 - Summary - Feb. 24 episode... strid333 03-02-08 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-08, 07:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB9 - Summary - Feb. 24 episode - (It's Exhausting Listening to All This BS!)"
Thanks, bdemoney, for a great summary. Yeah, I wondered why orange cats are so big, too!

Bueno, bueno!

Caged by Snidget

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-27-08, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB9 - Summary - Feb. 24 episode - (It's Exhausting Listening to All This BS!)"
Great job, Bdemoney!

Hair by Tribephyl

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-02-08, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB9 - Summary - Feb. 24 episode - (It's Exhausting Listening to All This BS!)"
Good summary!

Three is the perfect number.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •