The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Worst Finale Ever?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-10-07, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Worst Finale Ever?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-07 AT 12:41 PM (EST)

I thought Maggie/Evilette was bad....then along came Boogie/Erica. Now we may end up looking at ED/Dani? It is a tough vote but I would give the nod to Ed/Dani since you are basically looking at the same person (you are making your pop proud Dani). If ED wins he gives money to Dani who will then role her eyes and disown him. If Dani wins - Dani wins (enough said there). Why is it that year in year out this show can't come up with a finale that makes anyone want to watch?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Worst Finale Ever? shudson 09-10-07 1
   RE: Worst Finale Ever? brvnkrz 09-10-07 3
 RE: Worst Finale Ever? brvnkrz 09-10-07 2
   RE: Worst Finale Ever? Snidget 09-10-07 4
       RE: Worst Finale Ever? brvnkrz 09-10-07 5
 RE: Worst Finale Ever? Estee 09-10-07 6
   RE: Worst Finale Ever? MarkP 09-10-07 7
 RE: Worst Finale Ever? cambo 09-10-07 8
   RE: Worst Finale Ever? brvnkrz 09-10-07 9
       RE: Worst Finale Ever? Estee 09-10-07 10
           RE: Worst Finale Ever? brvnkrz 09-10-07 11
           RE: Worst Finale Ever? mattben 09-10-07 13
               RE: Worst Finale Ever? JoshInSGV 09-12-07 14
 RE: Worst Finale Ever? JoshInSGV 09-10-07 12
 RE: Worst Finale Ever? hapegal4 09-12-07 15
 RE: Worst Finale Ever? tweets 09-13-07 16
 RE: Worst Finale Ever? bacon 09-14-07 17
   RE: Worst Finale Ever? kwallace 09-14-07 18
       RE: Worst Finale Ever? flystorms 09-14-07 19
   RE: Worst Finale Ever? martha 09-15-07 21
       RE: Worst Finale Ever? Memaw 09-15-07 22
           RE: Worst Finale Ever? Snidget 09-15-07 23
 RE: Worst Finale Ever? auntieg53 09-14-07 20
   RE: Worst Finale Ever? MarkP 09-15-07 24
   RE: Worst Finale Ever? realitytvfan07 09-15-07 26
       RE: Worst Finale Ever? bb8fan2007c 09-19-07 34
   RE: Worst Finale Ever? maryellennaco 09-15-07 29
       RE: Worst Finale Ever? Bebo 09-16-07 31
   RE: Worst Finale Ever? JordanG 09-17-07 33
 Friendly Reminder Bebo 09-15-07 25
 RE: Worst Finale Ever? Eowyn 09-15-07 27
   RE: Worst Finale Ever? mattben 09-15-07 28
       RE: Worst Finale Ever? maryellennaco 09-16-07 30
 RE: Worst Finale Ever? mrc 09-17-07 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shudson 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-10-07, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shudson Click to send private message to shudson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Worst Finale Ever?"
Yes, you're right...worst ever..and I for one and my friends have decided that we won't be watching any more.....AND we won't be watching BB9.....The message that has been sent out this year is too much: extreme abusive, bullying behaviour is being rewarded.....these weren't 'tactics'...these are just ED and Danelles real 'character'shining thru...I know its JUST a TV show, but ..if its 'Reality' TV then now its just Sad TV...maybe there's some good 'regular' TV on ..have to check..BYE
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-10-07, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Worst Finale Ever?"
Yeah, I'm pretty much in the same boat as you.

RIP, Bill Walsh

09-10-07, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Worst Finale Ever?"
I agree. I'll probably watch the finale just because I always need closure on things. But I won't be happy about it. and BB may have finally lost me as a fan after this year.

RIP, Bill Walsh

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-07, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Worst Finale Ever?"
Oh, I'm not going to be tempted to say I won't watch next year.

Because someone around here might be keeping a list with bookmarks to post when people are clearly watching this travesty yet again.

It always amazes me how these people every year wait until it is too late to get the people out that no one can stand. Although I do understand the too many people like them impulse, but the trend of trying to take the most obnoxious with you to the end gets old. Especially since they always wait until it is too late. Once you know the obnoxious one is good at the competitions get them out. You want them obnoxious AND incompetent if you are going to drag them to the end. Obnoxious and capable is a dangerous combination.

Oh, and leaving a duo like Dani/Dick in the game together is dumb even if you don't want live with the one that didn't get voted out for awhile.

09-10-07, 02:22 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Worst Finale Ever?"
Mostly for me it isn't about who is making it to the end. It's more about CBS's blatant manipulating of this game. Yes, i know it has always happened. I just feel they really have jumped the shark this year with allowing ED to act the way he has. He should have been gone when he poured that tea over jen's head. Was it funny as an observer? Yes. But IMHO, it crossed the line. I also felt that BB skewed this entire season in favor of D&D and against Jen. Don't get me wrong, I was not her biggest fan but I do believe that people were encouraged to treat her so poorly to make for better tv. Little things like this made this year feel as if they have just finally gone too far.

RIP, Bill Walsh

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-07, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Worst Finale Ever?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-07 AT 02:31 PM (EST)

I think one of the hallmarks of BB is that every finale is the worst one ever: each year manages to top the one before it by enough of a nausea margin to leave no comparison with prior Final 2s. Next year, we'll get a pairing that makes Dick & Daniele look like saints. Just wait for it.

To me, the most surprising part is that in the Season Of Stupid Pairing, no team even got within a sniff of Final 3, and in the season of One Exceptionally Stupid Pairing, the single duo has just about ridden it all the way to the end. Apparently the lesson here is that no one on this show can successfully derail a twist if they're not actually part of it.

09-10-07, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Worst Finale Ever?"
Don't get me wrong - I'm not at a point where I will give up watching the show. I like the show - my entire family sits down 3 nights a week to watch it and there aren't many shows I can say that about....but for goodness sake, can't they just once have a finale that I am excited about? Forget excited, that I even care about. This could make 3 years me going into the finale not giving a flying hoot who wins. Thats not the way you want to end things. Its like watching the Sopranos finale.

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-10-07, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Worst Finale Ever?"
For me, the worst final two was and still is Jun/Allison. This one will be hard to stomach too though simply b/c Daniele has acted like a snotty little brat. I really didn't appreciate the way she was talking down to Zach in the HOH room.

09-10-07, 04:23 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Worst Finale Ever?"
We had this discussion last night in my house. It really is hard to determine who is a bigger piece of sh&%, Dani or Alliwhore. I may have to go with Dani. As much as I hated Alliwhore, I honestly think that I dislike Dani even more. and that is pretty bad considering how much I hated Allison.

RIP, Bill Walsh

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-07, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Worst Finale Ever?"
It could be worse. Imagine what would happen if Bruck cast Dick & Daniele as a TAR team.

Whining 'Round The World!

'They're speaking a language I don't understand! Who told them they could do that? They're just trying to make me feel stuuuuuupid!'

09-10-07, 05:52 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Worst Finale Ever?"
Worse yet would be Daniele and Allison. Ack!!

RIP, Bill Walsh

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-10-07, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Worst Finale Ever?"
I had a nightmare about that, Estee. And that they were on Survivor, too.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-12-07, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Worst Finale Ever?"
Let's hope they DO make it to Survivor. Maybe we can feed them to alligators or piranhas. Couldn't happen it to a more lovely pair. =)

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-10-07, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Worst Finale Ever?"
It's funny. I just left a comment about this on spoilers. I've found other BB finalists dispicable to watch (Ivette/Maggie), but the Donatos are particularly foul. Although BB is far from a morality play, I do feel that these two have been rewarded for their atrocious behavior more than anyone else. D!ck was allowed to make death/rape threats and dump tea on Jen's head. And, Dani is such a self-entitled, whinny little b!tch. If she ends up winning the money, she'll probably become a bigger self-entitled b!tch than she already is. Having said, I'll probably tune in again next year, hoping for a more appealing cast, but I'm not keeping my hopes high. I'm glad I stopped watching this dreck when Jen got evicted. This season just wasn't worth my time.

hapegal4 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-12-07, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hapegal4 Click to send private message to hapegal4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Worst Finale Ever?"
I totally agree with you. Maggie made me want to throw up, but the Donatos are a whole new breed. I have watched them on showtime at night and cannot believe their behaviour. I know that you have to lie and manipulate in the game. That's fine, but why all of the nasty comments about every houseguest 24/7. Every single day the Donatos are ripping on everyone who left. I hope that they will be confronted with their awfulness when they watch the shows, but I doubt that they will even see thenselves for who they are. How pathetic and sad. I too have given up watching the show because of them. Although Zach is not someone I would've chosen to win. I am hoping that he makes it to the finals and wins it all.

tweets 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-13-07, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tweets Click to send private message to tweets Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Worst Finale Ever?"
Well to quote that horrible little skank Danielle "THAT SUCKS."

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-14-07, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Worst Finale Ever?"
I don't know if it's the worst or not, Ivette and Maggie was extremely painful. But it might be the most pointless vote since Rob and Amber won Survivor: All Stars. It's almost as if the jury doesn't really need to vote. Just hand each one 250,000 and don't even air the finale.

kwallace 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-07, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kwallace Click to send private message to kwallace Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Worst Finale Ever?"
I agree this was the worst yet. They threw the guy out a few seasons ago for playing around with a knife but let ##### stay after he purposely burned Jen with a cigarette. There have been evil house guests before Dr. Will comes to mind and there was a black woman on there a few seasons ago that made my blood boil seems like it started with a V? But none were physically abusive nor personally as disgusting as these two. I will not watch Sunday because I can't stomach seeing them say the usual "Well you acting like "SH**" but you are here so I guess it was good strategy. Or it was just a game - nothing personal. It looked very personal with these two. I can't staned either one. I think we were supposed to develop some empathy for ##### standing out there in the cold for his daughter - and it almost worked until Danielle brought her father FOUR towels and Zach none. I see they replaced the cigarettes Jen supposedly trashed too. No more BB for me.

flystorms 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-14-07, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Worst Finale Ever?"
UGH! I cancelled my Tivo season pass right after D!ck won the final challenge. Done. They just churn my stomach because they didn't play the game strategically as much as they did by POW-like torture to the other contestants. Some may say that's a strategy, but it's not good gamesmanship. Bleh! I could go on for quite a bit, but my soapbox isn't going to hold up under the weight of all I have to spew about the Donatos...

martha 6 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-07, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail martha Click to send private message to martha Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Worst Finale Ever?"
I like that idea. Just give them the money and maybe we could watch something with a better class of people. Like 'Jerry Springer' or 'My Super Sweet Sixteen'.

The good news is - my husband has promised that we never have to watch the show EVER AGAIN!!! But it took the soulless, disgusting Donatos to make him promise.

Memaw 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-15-07, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Memaw Click to send private message to Memaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Worst Finale Ever?"
I wander if those in the Sequestor's house would be able to produce a "hung jury" (so to speak) kind of vote for the end of this season's game. I'm sure that most on the jury would rather not see neither one of the Donato's get the prize money.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-07, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Worst Finale Ever?"
Well they have 7 so there isn't a simple way to make a tie vote/hung jury.

auntieg53 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-07, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail auntieg53 Click to send private message to auntieg53 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Worst Finale Ever?"
hey mark, I dont know what show your watching but I think this was a great show the two best players won week in week out. they kicked butt and took names. you may not of liked the way they did it but it worked, you don't see any of the good guys standing their thats because they didnt play the game, they layed around and talked and cryed about being a good person and forgot about what they went their to do. I bet if you asked any one of them they would say they would play the game much different, and they would play the game for their self and not for a group of good people. You saw what happened at the end Zach turned on ##### and Dani, Jamicka turned, even she said she finally was playing for her self. So its my feeling that you were one of the good guys and you are just a bad sport. Dont hold it aganist ED that hes got game and that your prayres werent answered. auntieg53

09-15-07, 07:26 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Worst Finale Ever?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-15-07 AT 07:40 PM (EST)

>hey mark, I dont know what
>show your watching but I
>think this was a great
>show

Sorry auntie but I am not talking about how the show was, but as I said I am talking about the finale. When the 2 people in the finale are basically the same person I have no interest whatsoever to watch it. Good people or bad people, we are looking at the exact same 2 people. They wanted this, they worked together, this was their goal and they got it. Now what? Who really cares because in a nutshellf this is over. O-V-E-R. Even the people rooting for the Donatos must admit at this point there is zero suspense. Ed/Dani could moon the entire jury and tell them to take a flying leap for all they care. I guess its just me but I prefer the game to be over after the vote, certainly not before. Its as though the Yankees got to the World Series and met....the Yankees. Yawn.

realitytvfan07 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-15-07, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvfan07 Click to send private message to realitytvfan07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Worst Finale Ever?"
Auntie,

I agree with you up to a certain point but America's Player was a huge advantage to ED and Danielle. So I can't really say that #####'s tactics worked or that Danielle and ##### played a great game. #####'s "strategy" worked as far as America wanting him to stay but without America's Player Ed would have been gone a long time ago.

bb8fan2007c 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-07, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bb8fan2007c Click to send private message to bb8fan2007c Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Worst Finale Ever?"
According to an interview with Entertainment Weekly, ED still thinks that he and Daniele is still the best team ever despite getting help from America's player. Is he still in denial? I think so. ED, all you have to do is listen to what Eric is saying in interviews. He would have voted you out instead of Dustin. ED is an idiot.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-15-07, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Worst Finale Ever?"
Auntie,know you're a newbie,but the whole POINT of this thread is BASHING.... Ergo, we can BASH!
Welcome and please, quit telling us that we're bad sports.OK?

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-07, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Worst Finale Ever?"
If you have an issue with what another poster has written, alert the mods and let us handle it. There had already been a no bashing reminder posted in this thread - there was no reason for to join in and jump all over a new poster. You've been here long enough to know how to handle situations like these.

JordanG 4 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-07, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JordanG Click to send private message to JordanG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Worst Finale Ever?"
He didn't play a good game. He was very verbally abusive and in some ways physically abusive and should have been disqualified when it happened. The fact that CBS kept in doesn't say much for them.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-07, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Friendly Reminder "
There are some strong opinions about this final 2. I'd like to remind all posters to keep your comments about the show and its participants and don't go after fellow posters whose opinions may differ from yours. Remember, our guidelines say no bashing, and that means none at all.

Eowyn 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-07, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Eowyn Click to send private message to Eowyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Worst Finale Ever?"
Of course it will be the worst finally ever . In case America hasnt figured it out Ed and Dani have bben playing us and CBS since before they went into the house and Ed cheated at the last HOH competition. After the first or second question his and Zachs answers were the same because he saw Zachs thru a mirror and answered after him everytime. Julie even kept asking him answer please. Think she had it figured out.

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-15-07, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Worst Finale Ever?"
I'd wondered before about the possibility of using those mirrors in the astroturf backyard. Didn't notice it myself last show, but then wasn't really looking for it. Like ED's blue ball cheat.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-16-07, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Worst Finale Ever?"
Maybe they'll both be disqualified??
Now THAT would be hilarious!

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-07, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Worst Finale Ever?"
Out of the two, I was leaning toward voting for ED with my hypothetical jury vote. After last night's recrap, however, I think I'll change. I think narcissistic brattiness trumps violent misogyny.

Thanks for a craptacular F2, jury members.

A totally ag-cepptable siggie

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •