The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"abstain from voting tuesday night"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

manajb 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-15-07, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail manajb Click to send private message to manajb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"abstain from voting tuesday night"
As far as I am concerned all but America's Player should vote on Tuesday night. If I was on the jury I would ask if I could abstain from voting for either of the two Donato's. CBS should be ashamed of airing Evil Donato's actions during "primetime" television. Everyone I know is very discussed with Evil, and his antics. Next summer? No Big Brother on our TV!!!! Smarten up CBS there are some moral people watching.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: abstain from voting tuesday nig... Colonel Zoidberg 09-18-07 1
   RE: abstain from voting tuesday nig... manajb 09-18-07 2
 RE: abstain from voting tuesday nig... geg6 09-19-07 3
   RE: abstain from voting tuesday nig... Wacko Jacko 09-19-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-18-07, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: abstain from voting tuesday night"
People have had to pick between Rob and Amber, Brian and Clay, Chris and Twila, Aras and Danielle, Jun and Allison, Maggie and Ivette, and Mike and Erika before, so I don't imagine that they can abstain. Well, they could, but they'd lose their prize and probably be hit with one of those $5 million lawsuits, so it's easier to just flip a coin.

Until this summer, Ohio had a monopoly on crappy Donatos in a box...no more, it seems...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

manajb 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-18-07, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail manajb Click to send private message to manajb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: abstain from voting tuesday night"
You're right, the lesser of two EVILS will win tonight. I hope that after all is said and done, tonight, and the dribble of interviews tomorrow, the Donato's dissappear forever. I was as dissapointed with BB as I was when "Men In Trees" went off the air. Oh I see Dustin might lose what he won in competetion, and what ever other "gifties" anyone else won. That's right. Too bad.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-19-07, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: abstain from voting tuesday night"
I'm not sure what the problem is. Is there some rule for BB that requires a person to be nice or "moral" (whatever that is) or likeable? If you don't like strategy or the dog-eat-dog of playing to win, this is not the show for you.

I think Dick totally deserved to win.

"And now the whole nation -- pulpit and all -- will take up the war-cry, and shout itself hoarse, and mob any honest man who ventures to open his mouth; and presently such mouths will cease to open. Next the statesmen will invent cheap lies, putting the blame upon the nation that is attacked, and every man will be glad of those conscience-soothing falsities, and will diligently study them, and refuse to examine any refutations of them; and thus he will by and by convince himself that the war is just, and will thank God for the better sleep he enjoys after this process of grotesque self-deception." Mark Twain

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-19-07, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: abstain from voting tuesday night"
I did not vote. I couldn't care less who won. Both made me sick. And both were only there because Eric was a great salesman. Even Eric who wanted them gone was able to convince the others who to evict. And even on the last show, no one wanted to vote for #####. Zach even told ##### that no one would vote for him and what does he do? Vote for him. Eric deserves praise for that. It like Eric says to the others let me vote for you and i'll be your friend and they all vote the way Eric wants them too. At least Jameka..stood by her moral values and Jen stood to her word and did not vote for #####.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •