The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dancing With The DAWs."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-05-07, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dancing With The DAWs."
And in the semifinals, we have Richard Hatch with his classic 'I have made fire! I am a Survivor god! And since I worship myself, I don't have to pay taxes!' Tagi Gaggi 2000 -- versus Daniele Donate and her 'I have won Veto! I am the most special person ever! I am going to find a way to blame this on my father and whine about it for three days!' Cage Pump 2007.

Vote for one hideously obnoxious dance and only one hideously obnoxious dance.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dancing With The DAWs. Glass 09-05-07 1
 RE: Dancing With The DAWs. Colonel Zoidberg 09-05-07 2
   RE: Dancing With The DAWs. Glass 09-06-07 3
       RE: Dancing With The DAWs. Colonel Zoidberg 09-06-07 4
           RE: Dancing With The DAWs. Estee 09-07-07 5
               RE: Dancing With The DAWs. Colonel Zoidberg 09-07-07 6
                   RE: Dancing With The DAWs. michel 09-07-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-05-07, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dancing With The DAWs."
Tagi Gaggi 2000 by a landslide. This classic will not be unseated.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-05-07, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dancing With The DAWs."
I assume that the other semifinal has the Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity going up against...I don't know...Janu's fire dance?

I pick the Daniele dance, if only because I know the Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity will win the other semifinal, and I'd rather it not be Hatch vs. Hatch in the final.

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-06-07, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dancing With The DAWs."
I'm afraid I don't know the Rooty Tooty... Which one is that again?

09-06-07, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dancing With The DAWs."
This made Mario Lanza's list as the 15th funniest moment in Survivor history...

http://www.acsn2.com/~locbaseb/funny/15.htm

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-07, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Dancing With The DAWs."
The thing is -- the RTTF&F is the Tagi Gaggi. Anything this hideous just about automatically goes by more than one name. I got the one I used from a long-ago summary spotted over on Sucks. I think the original quote was something like

He pulls his stomach in
he puts his stomach out
he takes his jelly belly and he shakes it all about
he does the Tagi Gaggi and he freaks me the hell out
that's what it's all about!

Or something like that, 'cause I can't find the summary. But I'm at least in the general vicinity.

Let's face it: just about the only term we've all agreed on as an Internet unit is 'Ostening'.

09-07-07, 10:33 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Dancing With The DAWs."
Let's face it: just about the only term we've all agreed on as an Internet unit is 'Ostening'.

That and 'Pagonging.'

OK, so The Tagi Gaggi/Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity still wins.

I still wonder what's in the other semifinal...

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-07, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Dancing With The DAWs."
What about Jaime's (or was it Lydia's?) Pancake?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •