The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dumbest Houseguest Ever"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

realitytvfan07 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-06-07, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvfan07 Click to send private message to realitytvfan07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dumbest Houseguest Ever"
Season 8 is a bust. None of these people can play the game. I am amazed at the stupid decisions they make week after week after week. And on top of how stupid they are they are BORING.

Why the heck are Jess and Eric in an alliance with ##### and Danielle? You are supposed to be able to trust your alliance members. You are all supposed to be on the same page. These idiots have put theirselves in jeopardy by being in an "alliance" with ##### and Danielle. All they have done is put ##### and Danielle in an excellent position to take home the money.

And why is that nobody felt the need to break up the ##### and Danielle alliance? The fact that they are so closely related is enough to get rid of them IMO.

And why does Jameka think Eric and Jess are on her side? Their voting pattern clearly suggest otherwise and yet she thinks they are her friends...WTF!

Everybody in the house hates Zach. Nobody has even invited him into any type of alliance or promise of F4 or F2 and yet he acts like he hasn't noticed....again WTF!

Man I am so frustrated and fed up with this season. None of these people know how in the world to play this game.

I just want to scream WAKE UP!!!

I don't like ##### never have but I hope he wins cuz he is the only one playing to win.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dumbest Houseguest Ever vince3 09-06-07 1
   RE: Dumbest Houseguest Ever realitytvfan07 09-06-07 2
       RE: Dumbest Houseguest Ever geg6 09-06-07 3
           RE: Dumbest Houseguest Ever realitytvfan07 09-06-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-06-07, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dumbest Houseguest Ever"
I'll at least answer the first question.

Eric is America's Player. We "vote" for him in the eviction votes. (the word vote is in quotes because he's been getting favorable results lately which may or may not be the actual totals......)

A few weeks ago, after Dustin saved Eric and Jessica won the HoH and nominated both Dick and Daniele, Dick won the Power of Veto and saved his darling daughter. Dustin then had the bright idea to put himself up as a "pawn" so Dick would get evicted. There was a small problem with this plan: The America's Player vote for that week was to evict Dustin! Now, Eric had two choices: Let Dick get evicted and have to deal with casting another "hinky/errant" vote (the first of the 3 weeks straight that Kail was on the block his AP vote was to evict Kail, not the eventual evictee....... and that got him in trouble), or take that Dustin vote and try to run with it to actually get him evicted (which is actually part of the responsibilities of that task....). He figured he was close enough with Jessica at the time to try to get her to change her mind and influence a few hamsters (Zack mainly) to vote to evict Dustin instead of Dick.

Why didn't they try to evict D&D last week? Eric was trying to be loyal to the Donato twosome, even though Jessica and Daniele were each sharpening knives for backstabs.........

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-06-07, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvfan07 Click to send private message to realitytvfan07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dumbest Houseguest Ever"
Thanks for your reply.

The questions were rhetorical. I have been watching and reading the feeds so I have all the background info I need.

I was basically ranting about how stupid these people are.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-06-07, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dumbest Houseguest Ever"
See, your first mistake was trying to apply logical thinking to
BB.

And your second mistake was expecting any of these people to actually know what logical thinking is.

And your third mistake was assuming they even had brains at all.

Silly, silly realitytvfan07.

"Let them call me rebel and welcome, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of devils, were I to make a whore of my soul by swearing allegiance to one whose character is that of a sottish, stupid, stubborn, worthless, brutish man. I conceive likewise a horrid idea in receiving mercy from a being, who at the last day shall be shrieking to the rocks and mountains to cover him, and fleeing with terror from the orphan, the widow, and the slain of America." Thomas Paine

09-06-07, 07:07 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Dumbest Houseguest Ever"
LOL...ya know you are right. What was I thinking? Obviously I wasn't. How stupid of me to actually expect these people to play the game with at least a little intelligence.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •