The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Prepare for the worst-case scenario --"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-07-07, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Prepare for the worst-case scenario --"
-- by writing the winner's victory speech.

I think we're going to be stuck with Daniele -- so after a lot of thought and multiple pauses to let the nausea die down to a background level, I think she should go with something like this:

'Half a million dollars? That's not faaaaair! Every other show gives away a full million! You're doing this because you don't like me! When they had the other pairs season, you were going to give away a million! And now you've changed the rules because you hate me! I'm never gonna talk to you agaaaaain! God...' *cries* '...everyone's against me -- they all want me to suffer and suffer like no one's ever suffered before -- shut up about Jesus, Jameka, no one cares, I'm huring more than he ever did, he never had to win only half a million dollars...

...wait. Maybe --

-- Daddy, pay my taxes for me! Then I'll have as much as if I won a full million!

You can't or you won't?

I hate you! IhateyouIhateyouIhateyou -- waaaaaaaaaaah!'

*storms out*

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Prepare for the worst-case scen... mrc 09-07-07 1
 RE: Prepare for the worst-case scen... Snidget 09-07-07 2
 RE: Prepare for the worst-case scen... geg6 09-07-07 3
 RE: Prepare for the worst-case scen... Colonel Zoidberg 09-07-07 4
 RE: Prepare for the worst-case scen... vince3 09-07-07 5
 RE: Prepare for the worst-case scen... mattben 09-07-07 6
 RE: Prepare for the worst-case scen... vince3 09-07-07 7
 RE: Prepare for the worst-case scen... Joe Clay 09-07-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-07, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Prepare for the worst-case scenario --"
*applauds*

A totally ag-cepptable siggie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-07, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Prepare for the worst-case scenario --"

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-07, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Prepare for the worst-case scenario --"
Well, that settles it. I won't have to be subjected to watching the finale. I can't imagine it being more convincing than that.

"Let them call me rebel and welcome, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of devils, were I to make a whore of my soul by swearing allegiance to one whose character is that of a sottish, stupid, stubborn, worthless, brutish man. I conceive likewise a horrid idea in receiving mercy from a being, who at the last day shall be shrieking to the rocks and mountains to cover him, and fleeing with terror from the orphan, the widow, and the slain of America." Thomas Paine

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-07-07, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Prepare for the worst-case scenario --"
'Thank you Jesus! Thank you! I'm a slave for you, God! I hear what God says and do it, God! God bless you, God! Thank you for pre-determining me to win, God! Pray for Evil Dick, God! Pray for Evil Dick to agree with me, God! Use my money to make everyone else agree with me and Amber, God! Kill Eric, God! Take his money, God!'

I was going to say at the end that this was actually Zach's victory speech, but I don't think he'll get out anything higher than Cassandra-grade if he wins...

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-07, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Prepare for the worst-case scenario --"
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-07-07, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Prepare for the worst-case scenario --"
I only watch this show because I get hot sex in the bargain.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-07, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Prepare for the worst-case scenario --"
*bleeeeeeeep*

Joe Clay 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-07-07, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joe%20Clay Click to send private message to Joe%20Clay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Prepare for the worst-case scenario --"
"See, see what happens when you never lie or be a manipulator? Everyone else told all those lies and look at those losers!" "What was that you said,Dad? You want me to give you some of this money? After all those horrible things you said/did/thought to me all my live long life? Just LEAVE ME ALONE, you farting, burping, spitting slimebag!"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •