The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What makes a good person."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-28-07, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What makes a good person."
Alright, back to our favorite topic - Whaaamber's sanity (?)

I've been reading the feeds a lot, and while Whaaamber repeats herself about a lot of things (ie: God bless you, God), the one thing that seems to pop up a lot is "good people."

"good people" like Whaaamber.

She's reminding me a lot of a one-woman Nerd Herd. She's Haggie and the Banshees, rolled into one weepy muffin.

Now, in the spirit of things lighter than Janu, let's try to figure out what's needed to become a "good person."

You should really read my crappy blog

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What makes a good person. Snidget 08-28-07 1
 Mandatory requirement. Estee 08-28-07 2
 RE: What makes a good person. agman 08-28-07 3
 RE: What makes a good person. ohmyheck 08-28-07 4
 RE: What makes a good person. mattben 08-29-07 5
 RE: What makes a good person. Lasann 08-29-07 6
 RE: What makes a good person. Vixxxen 08-29-07 7
   RE: What makes a good person. agman 08-29-07 8
 RE: What makes a good person. JoshInSGV 08-29-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-07, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What makes a good person."
In the Amberverse?

Getting in an alliance with Amber and never ever doing anything Amber doesn't like.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-07, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Mandatory requirement."
Spend nine months in Amber's uterus.

Please note that this only automaticaly keeps you good until puberty kicks in. After that, you're on your own.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-07, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What makes a good person."

Anyone who can give Whaaaaaammmmber a life-time supply of tissue!

courtesy of posse leader Smokeysmom
Of course this person would become great if he or she could supply anyone within earshot of whaaammber earplugs!

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-28-07, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What makes a good person."
Be Connie bigoted hypocritcal a hamster in a cage. Unless your name is Eric. Or Donato. Or Zach. Or Jessica. Huh.

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-29-07, 01:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What makes a good person."
Any LA-type with a camera who says to her he's found America's Next Sweetheart Former Drug Addict Mom Model.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-29-07, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What makes a good person."
Seriously, there have been some unstable wack jobs on BB before but I'm seriouly worried about Amber. I don't think she can take the reality of what America thinks of her. When she gets out I hope they do an intervention and get her locked up quickly.

Flashed by Agman.

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-29-07, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What makes a good person."
I hate WAHmber immensely more than even Mike aka boogie. I hope she's evicted ASAP because her constant crying and prayers to God are beyond pathetic and being a racist is abhorrent. Is she a good person? Nah just pathetic.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-07, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What makes a good person."

I couldn't agree more, but I don't want to get my hopes up. I have been disappointed before!

courtesy of posse leader Smokeysmom

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-29-07, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What makes a good person."
What makes a good person? That's easy. Just look at everything that D!ck does and do the exact opposite. =)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •