The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Biggest Mistake in BB History"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-29-07, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Biggest Mistake in BB History"
Eric may have surpassed both Marcellas and Kaysar with the dumbest move yet. It's a sad testament to Eric when Jessica sees the game more clearly.

Anyone agree?

Flashed by Agman.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Biggest Mistake in BB History FishWoman 08-29-07 1
 RE: Biggest Mistake in BB History geg6 08-29-07 2
 RE: Biggest Mistake in BB History aquariaqueen 08-29-07 3
 RE: Biggest Mistake in BB History Lasann 08-29-07 4
 RE: Biggest Mistake in BB History enternow 08-29-07 5
   RE: Biggest Mistake in BB History kingfish 08-29-07 8
       RE: Biggest Mistake in BB History nailbone 08-29-07 9
       RE: Biggest Mistake in BB History Dakota 08-29-07 15
 RE: Biggest Mistake in BB History kingfish 08-29-07 6
 RE: Biggest Mistake in BB History mattben 08-29-07 7
 RE: Biggest Mistake in BB History nailbone 08-29-07 10
   RE: Biggest Mistake in BB History Snidget 08-29-07 11
       RE: Biggest Mistake in BB History mia rules18 08-29-07 12
           RE: Biggest Mistake in BB History nailbone 08-29-07 13
 RE: Biggest Mistake in BB History Dakota 08-29-07 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-29-07, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Biggest Mistake in BB History"
I think Eric made a mistake, but he is also constrained by "Americas Choice." So he couldn't take Amber off when his task was to get her nominated. And, as far as he knows, America wants Amber out - and he has to make that happen. If he took Zach off and it's Amber against Daniele, Amber probably stays with Jameka and Zach's vote (Jess breaking the tie).

I also think jealousy played a part in not taking off Zach.

Summer by Sharnina!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-29-07, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Biggest Mistake in BB History"
Well, he couldn't take Amber off because of the America's Choice thing. So I completely understand why he didn't do that.

As for why not Zach? That's a little harder. But my theory is that he reasoned that taking Zach off would alienate Jameka, who he is pretty sure will stick with him and Jess. And then he hopes that neither ED or Daniele will win HOH, thus giving them a solid 3 votes against either ED or Daniele. If Amber goes this week, he can try to convince Zach that he never planned to get him out and, hopefully, get him to vote with his alliance, too.

That's the only reasoning I can think of for his choice.

"Let them call me rebel and welcome, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of devils, were I to make a whore of my soul by swearing allegiance to one whose character is that of a sottish, stupid, stubborn, worthless, brutish man. I conceive likewise a horrid idea in receiving mercy from a being, who at the last day shall be shrieking to the rocks and mountains to cover him, and fleeing with terror from the orphan, the widow, and the slain of America." Thomas Paine

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-29-07, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Biggest Mistake in BB History"
>Eric may have surpassed both Marcellas
>and Kaysar with the dumbest
>move yet.

ummm...dont forget Dustin!!!

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-29-07, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Biggest Mistake in BB History"
Good points all.

I was thinking that if Danielle left then ##### would be flapping in the wind and the rest could pick him off easily leaving Jessica and Eric with three seemingly inept players. However, it wouldn't surprise me if, in my scenerio, ##### was able to pull Zach, Jameka and Amber over to a get rid of Eric and Jessica plot.

The conversation between Danielle and ##### saying they need to get rid of Jessica is telling. If one of them wins HOH this week then I expect them to try to backdoor Jessica. I wouldn't mind this actually because Jessica still makes me want to put firecrackers in my ears.

Flashed by Agman.

enternow 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-29-07, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail enternow Click to send private message to enternow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Biggest Mistake in BB History"
This Eric is one of the worst players I have ever seen on
BB. He claims he doing the bidding for AM Player, but he just as bad as dustin on being a selfish prick!

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-07, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Biggest Mistake in BB History"
Great to see you on these boards, Enternow. I agree that Eric isn't a great player, as evidenced by the latest BB8 show.

But just to point out one one thing...

You have to be a "selfish prick" on this show. Eventually, everyone of the other hamsters has to leave, so you have to be selfish and work against every one of your housemates. Even (or especially) the other house guest who ends up in the final two, if they make it that far.

Being a 'selfish prick' is a desirable attribute, and the winner will be the most selfish prick of the bunch, he/she will also be very sly, and he/she won't too hung up on keeping his promises or on loyalties.

Dr. Will's game is what all players should follow.

If they aren't a selfish prick, they aren't trying to win, and if they aren't trying to win, why would they be there?

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-07, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Biggest Mistake in BB History"

If they aren't a selfish prick, they aren't trying to win, and if they aren't trying to win, why would they be there?

To help Amber and the other "good people" win. duh.

Dakota 5643 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-07, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Biggest Mistake in BB History"
>Dr. Will's game is what all
>players should follow.

But Dr. Will was charming, good looking and fun and used that to his advantage. None of these people even come close.

Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-07, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Biggest Mistake in BB History"
Big mistake, but nothing so far surpasses Marcellas' blooper. And even Kaysey's idiocy was pretty hard to beat.

As big a mistake as it was, though, (as King FishWoman) points out, with these guys, all paths are fraught with danger.

And it is an interesting observation that Jessica out strategified (Hey, it's a word! Look it up. It's a GWBism) Eric.

I agree, the decision Eric made seems to have been the worst possible one of the choices he had.

At least I hope it's Amber that they vote out, as much fun as she is, she is also annoying.

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-29-07, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Biggest Mistake in BB History"
Eric made the bonehead play of the season, yes. In Survivor-speak, we call it a GUFU.

I'm bemused that I'm actually watching this drek of a show. And when I'm in insomniac mode the Showtime After Dark. They look more normal then. I wonder if CBS knows that the live-feed (which I won't ever pay to see) and Showtime's stuff demonstrate how the network airing is so edited/manipulated to proffer drama and puts the lie to the idea that what they air is reality.

08-29-07, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Biggest Mistake in BB History"
I disagree.

Would would you rather have sitting next to you in front of the jury, Dick/Danielle, or one of the other three? Not too early to be thinking about that.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-07, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Biggest Mistake in BB History"
Yep there is the who do you want to be left with next week.

Pissed off Amber/Jameka/Zach that I think at some point J&E screwed over before but can be manipulated and who will be better at you or D&D?

Really pissed off D or D, or worse both if the back door didn't work.

A/J/Z are fairly well liked so you don't really want any of them with you at the F2.

I just think this week was too early to break up the 4-some.

Now it may not help you next week to keep it going, but I think you have more leverage if you keep it than if you blow it up and be a twosome potentially alone in the house next week.

How stupid it was or how smart will only be found out later, I could see it go either way.

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-29-07, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Biggest Mistake in BB History"
I'm with you Snidget...it seems to me it was too early to break up the foursome, plus D or D would tear through the sequester house, I wouldn't want to have them angry with me about breaking an alliance sitting in the jury. We'll have to see how next week goes.

08-29-07, 03:21 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Biggest Mistake in BB History"
Exactly.

Dakota 5643 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-07, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Biggest Mistake in BB History"
>Eric may have surpassed both Marcellas
>and Kaysar with the dumbest
>move yet. It's a
>sad testament to Eric when
>Jessica sees the game more
>clearly.
>
>Anyone agree?
>

Yes. But I think Eric knows he's made enemies so he wants E.D. or Danielle in the F2 with him.

Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •