The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Amber the "recovered" drug addict"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-22-07, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Amber the "recovered" drug addict"
Regarding Amber's "bargaining" with Danielle - was I the only one thinking Amber was five minutes away from literally prostituting herself to get taken off the block? That is totally the way a drug addict would behave. "I'll do anything, anything at all. Just please give me what I want."

And her "faith" took a pretty big hit after losing the POV, didn't it? What else will there be for her to cling to when she actually gets evicted after praying for God's intervention?

I give her five weeks out of the BB house before she goes back to drugs.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Amber the "recovered" drug addi... michel 08-22-07 1
   RE: Amber the "recovered" drug addi... Lasann 08-22-07 2
       RE: Amber the "recovered" drug addi... Glass 08-22-07 3
   RE: Amber the "recovered" drug addi... carmaj0530 08-22-07 4
 RE: Amber the "recovered" drug addi... maryellennaco 08-22-07 5
   RE: Amber the "recovered" drug addi... mia rules18 08-22-07 6
       Sig pic violation Bebo 08-22-07 7
           RE: Sig pic violation Snidget 08-22-07 8
               RE: Sig pic violation mia rules18 08-22-07 9
 RE: Amber the "recovered" drug addi... Schnookie Palookie 08-22-07 10
   RE: Amber the "recovered" drug addi... mia rules18 08-23-07 11
       RE: Amber the "recovered" drug addi... blondie07 08-23-07 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-07, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Amber the "recovered" drug addict"
The funniest thing was BB putting a "Ding" sound effect for every gift Whaaaamber gave Daniele despite vowing to Hmmmmmeka that she would never give it up even if Daniele demanded.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-22-07, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Amber the "recovered" drug addict"
And her saying that she would never swear on her daughter's life - which she couldn't wait to do.

Flashed by Agman.

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-22-07, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Amber the "recovered" drug addict"
Heh, I liked the smile on Danielle's face. I would have asked for protection for her Dad too.

carmaj0530 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-22-07, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carmaj0530 Click to send private message to carmaj0530 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Amber the "recovered" drug addict"
I loved the "ding" sound. And with each ding came Danielle's smile getting bigger and bigger. I also loved how she was solid with "I can't swear on my daughter" for about 2 seconds. Oy Vey

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-22-07, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Amber the "recovered" drug addict"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-07 AT 06:10 PM (EST)

Yep, that was one of the quickest flips in the history of reality tv....

I adored the dings! Thought they were GGRREEAATT!!!

You have a lot of faith in Waaaamber to give that chick 5 weeks before she starts the meth or crack again... I give her about 5 minutes!

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-22-07, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Amber the "recovered" drug addict"
Ahh, Amber. I loved the part in the Diary Room where she said she was going to make this big strong come back, (I believe she said something about a cape?!) And, thats it no more crying...how long did that last before she burst into tears? So predictable.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-07, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Sig pic violation"
For future postings, please either resize your pic or choose a different one. Our guidelines stipulate that sig pics must be at most 60 pixels tall.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-07, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Sig pic violation"
I resized it for you, in case you couldn't do that yourself, hope you do not mind.

08-22-07, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Sig pic violation"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-07 AT 08:20 PM (EST)

Thanks Snidget!

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-07, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Amber the "recovered" drug addict"
I was really surprised that Amber didn't say that her "vision" came true because, in the end, she was wearing the Veto necklace.

She is so pathetic.

An IceCat Classic

08-23-07, 09:10 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Amber the "recovered" drug addict"
Did you see when Dani gave her the veto necklace...it was a struggle to get it over her head...I didn't think it was going to fit over that big head and hair!!

blondie07 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-23-07, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blondie07 Click to send private message to blondie07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Amber the "recovered" drug addict"
Gosh these postings are hilarious!

If I remember right Amber did not even wait for Daniele to initiate the conversation of taking her off the block, Amber just dove right in and before you know it she was offering to throw her "christian" sister Jameka under the bus faster than you can say amen. Apprently the vision Amber had of she and Jameka still being in the house together next week was bit foggy?

Note to Jameka: Amber wants the $$$ so screw you but surley you understand, God told her to do it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •