The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How dense is Zach?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-03-07, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How dense is Zach?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-07 AT 12:43 PM (EST)

I mean, really. The specific gravity of his brain must be around that of lead.

Sixty-two days and he can't tell that the vile EvilDick and Daniele are scheming together? Why doesn't Daniele's "promise me you won't tell anybody" raise a big red flag? It's obvious to me that whoever is HOH should break up the father-daughter team regardless of how they project themselves to the BB house public.

Eric and Jessica are a close second alliance that should be broken up. He doesn't see that their kissy kissy stuff is a tipoff of that?

These two pairs are like Hitler and Stalin in a pact of convenience to let Hitler go aggressively adventuring. One of the quartet must go.

I missed a bunch of the early shows, but I don't see what Jameka's done to get on his bad side.

I know CBS edits the broadcasts for their sensationalism, and the After Dark on Showtime and Live Feeds show a more sedate house overall.

He should've analyzed who came to petition their preferred nominees, and how they did it. Everyone told Zach what to do and why it was good for themselves. Nobody engaged in a discussion of the dynamics of the house or of alliances and friendships.

He thinks he's triangulating (a la Clinton) between the two pairs. If so, doesn't he realize he'll be the fifth wheel next week because he picked Jameka and Jessica instead of breaking up the blocs? It's much easier to cement ties with the pair remaining. Dumb.

I would've put EvilDick and Daniele on the block, ensuring that regardless of POV one of them was going.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How dense is Zach? Aruba 09-03-07 1
   Zach didn't have much of a choice. michel 09-03-07 5
       RE: Zach didn't have much of a choi... Aruba 09-05-07 9
           RE: Zach didn't have much of a choi... michel 09-06-07 10
               RE: Zach didn't have much of a choi... Aruba 09-07-07 16
   RE: How dense is Zach? mattben 09-03-07 6
   RE: How dense is Zach? realitytvfan07 09-06-07 11
       RE: How dense is Zach? Glass 09-06-07 12
           RE: How dense is Zach? realitytvfan07 09-06-07 13
           RE: How dense is Zach? JoshInSGV 09-06-07 15
 RE: How dense is Zach? Joe Clay 09-03-07 2
   RE: How dense is Zach? brvnkrz 09-03-07 3
       RE: How dense is Zach? Joe Clay 09-03-07 4
           RE: How dense is Zach? mattben 09-03-07 7
               RE: How dense is Zach? Joe Clay 09-03-07 8
 RE: How dense is Zach? JoshInSGV 09-06-07 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-03-07, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How dense is Zach?"

>I missed a bunch of the early shows, but I don't see what Jameka's done to get on his bad side.

It's OK that you missed the earlier shows because it was only last week that Jameka voted to evict Zach. And it was only last week that Jessica put Zach on the nominating block. I consider those pretty fair reasons to nominate Jess and Jameka.

Whereas Zach is not the sharpest tool in the shed, he's "smart" enough to know he'd never win against Jessica or Jameka in the F2. Furthermore I think everyone in the House is "smart" enough to want to sit next to ED in the F2. Do you think Daniele has aligned with ED because her daddy's blood runs through her viens??? Far from it..she knows sitting next to him in the F2 assures her $500,000. That being said, why would anyone want to put up ED (if your primary objective is to win the game). Personally I believe the F6 is a perfect time to give serious thought who you would want to sit next to if you make it to the F2 and who you would have the best chance beating heads-up.

Whatever Zach did, he's in a tough position. And with the double eviction on Thursday when Zach will be unable to compete for HOH, his game could be all but done. The only real dumb move he could have made was to nominate one from EACH partnership so both alliances would have been mad at him. He didn't so that.

All in all, I believe he made the best choices for him right now. And if one of the two come off the block, then Eric goes up.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-03-07, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Zach didn't have much of a choice."
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-07 AT 10:54 AM (EST)

I agree with you Aruba. Zach needs safety next week and only Daniele was offering some sort of "promise". The main reason for his nominations was to have Dick as his F2 opponent. The only problem is that Zach is the only one that could lose to Dick!!

Daniele, Jameka, Eric and Jessica could very well vote for Dick instead of Zach. Even Dustin and Amber aren't sure votes for the big Shrek. How humiliating would that be!

Aruba, check your inbox

09-05-07, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Zach didn't have much of a choice."
As humiliating as it would be, I believe it would be a close vote between Zach and ED.

It's inconceivable to think that Dustin, Amber, and Jen would vote to give ED $500,000.

Danielle & Jessica would be definite votes for ED.

I'm not sure if it's been discussed, but if Eric is on the Jury, wouldn't he still be America's Player where America would get to vote for the winner? If so, the popularity polls show most Americans have an orgasm over ED, so he'll get the vote.

Which leaves Jameka as the deciding vote in my mind. Do you think Jameka would be able to face her congregation if she voted for ED??? I don't think so. IMHO, Zach would win by default.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-07, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Zach didn't have much of a choice."
I think "we" get to cast Eric's vote but I'm not sure.

Jameka has had personal issues with Zach from the beginning and he's the one that put her on the block. Except for the week he tried to get evicted to save Danielle, Dick hasn't had problems with Jameka.

09-07-07, 06:30 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Zach didn't have much of a choice."
Zach put Jameka on the block AFTER she voted to evict him that same week.

09-03-07, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: How dense is Zach?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-07 AT 12:49 PM (EST)

I understand that side of the argument. But you've got to get to F2 first. If one of the quartet wins HOH next week, they'll probably put up Zach and someone the other three won't vote for. Then it's duke it out in a doubles tournament where winning is everything.

ETA: There's a double elimination coming? Didn't know that.

realitytvfan07 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-06-07, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvfan07 Click to send private message to realitytvfan07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: How dense is Zach?"
I may be in the minority on this but I think ##### could win against anyone of them including Jameka.

Reason being is that he has remained in the house regardless of the number of people he has pissed off. I would even go so far as to say he is controlling the game. Everybody seems scared of him. He has done things to advance himself in the game. He has played the game and he is playing it well.

Don't forget the "evil Dr. Will" from season 2. Nicole thought he would be an easy one to beat in F2. She was wrong.

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-06-07, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: How dense is Zach?"
The thing about it though is look at who's voting;

Amber and Jameka won't vote for ##### to win at all. Neither will Dustin or Jen, I think. That's four right there. I think Eric and Danielle are the only ones that might vote for ##### under the right circumstances, but I don't think either one of them necessarily will.

Season 2 on the other hand had a lot more hardened and much older players who did see it as a game and not just a cool way to spend the summer like Amber and Jameka do.

If it was me, and I didn't know about America's player, I might vote for #####. But then again if it was me I would have made sure he went when Dustin was up. These Hamsters are going to be a little too emotional for that.

realitytvfan07 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-06-07, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvfan07 Click to send private message to realitytvfan07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: How dense is Zach?"
Glass: These Hamsters are going to be a little too emotional for that.

Me: Emotional. That's the perfect word for these people. They are playing based on personal feelings not on actually what it takes to win.

I like your post and ITA with you.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-06-07, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: How dense is Zach?"
Glass,
I agree that the jury is going to be very emotional and bitter against D!ck. However, I think D!ck is mostly to blame for this turn of events. He has attacked and alienated every single person in that house. I think some of them might have been able to rationalize his backstabbing as strategic gameplay if he hadn't taken the game to a personal level so many times. I think a bitter jury is a reasonable byproduct of his abrassive gameplay. I think he sucks at the social aspect of this game. He may have the power to intimidate and evict them, but D!ck forgets that the power will shift at the end and the jury will have the final word on who gets the money. Maybe it won't matter if he's sitting next to Daniele (which is what I believe the producers have been shaping up all season long) because "daughter dearest" would win the money. I just don't see D!ck winning anything, no matter who he's sitting next to. His rants have damaged his game too much by now to redeem himself.

Joe Clay 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-03-07, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Joe%20Clay Click to send private message to Joe%20Clay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: How dense is Zach?"
Yes! Yes! Yes! I was really rooting for Zach to win HOH and then he screws it up. The only thing I can figure is that his brains are in his pants and Daniele finally showing him some attention got him all flumoxed. And, Eric's brain isn't much better. Why in the world didn't he use the power of veto so Jessica could have put up one of the Donatos???? He's lamenting having not voted out Zach....unless he's got a deal with the Donatos, which I'm being to think he does, not getting rid of one of them is a huge, huge mistake. (Besides, the Donatos have the moral fiber of pit vipers and should be off tv.)

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-07, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How dense is Zach?"
I agree that Eric's bad move of not using the veto might cost him and/or Jess the game. But remember, he is America's Player and America voted to evict Amber. Using the veto would have messed up that vote. As for voting out Zach, Eric had no say in that. He has to vote for whomever America tells him to evict. And last week, unfortunately, that was Wamber.

RIP, Bill Walsh

09-03-07, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Joe%20Clay Click to send private message to Joe%20Clay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: How dense is Zach?"
Eric could have used the pov for Zach, Jessica could have then put up ED, Eric could have voted for Amber and collected the $ for completing the task (or not) and ED would have been voted out, hands down...Yippeeee. Eric and Jessica then align with Jameka, Daniele is the next one out.

09-03-07, 12:52 PM (EST)
7. "RE: How dense is Zach?"
Yep. Eric didn't think it through. Unless, as said above, he's just using Jessica for now and is in a secret threesome with the evil duo.

09-03-07, 04:44 PM (EST)
8. "RE: How dense is Zach?"
I already dislike this show.....Eric really being an evildoer 2 would be too much.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-06-07, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: How dense is Zach?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-07 AT 10:13 PM (EST)

Oops! I accidentally posted some spoiler information that the west coast hasn't seen yet. I caught myself in time and deleted the post.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •