The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Evel D!ck Sucks!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-25-07, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Evel D!ck Sucks!"
Since no one else has taken on the challenge . . .

Dicky-boy is a certified headcase. The guy has no social filter. You know, the one in your brain that tells you to shut up before you make everyone hate you? Not present. I suspect that years of drugs and alcohol have something to do with that.

With his mental instability and anger-management issues, it's no wonder he doesn't have a relationship with his daughter.

Ferociously purrfected by thndrkttn

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! Glow 07-25-07 1
 RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! finallytyping 07-25-07 2
 RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! motormouth 07-26-07 3
 RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! thecrossbowkid 07-27-07 4
   RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! JoshInSGV 07-27-07 5
       RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! eericarenee 07-29-07 6
           RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! JoshInSGV 07-29-07 7
               RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! eericarenee 07-29-07 8
                   RE: Evil D!ck Sucks! electrick_shocks 07-29-07 9
                       RE: Evil D!ck Sucks! bostonrobfan 07-29-07 10
                           RE: Evil D!ck Sucks! Snidget 07-30-07 13
                               RE: Evil D!ck Sucks! bostonrobfan 07-31-07 19
                                   Disagree newsomewayne 07-31-07 22
                                       RE: Disagree Snidget 07-31-07 25
               RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! rkcds13 08-09-07 41
           RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! Shannonh2007 07-29-07 11
               RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! eericarenee 07-29-07 12
 RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! AugustGirl 07-30-07 14
   RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! zipperhead 07-30-07 15
       RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! eericarenee 07-30-07 16
       RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! Zappy 07-31-07 20
           RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! newsomewayne 07-31-07 23
   RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! brvnkrz 07-30-07 17
       RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! newsomewayne 07-31-07 24
 RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! J Slice 07-30-07 18
   RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! Zappy 07-31-07 21
 RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! Glow 07-31-07 26
 RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! iloverob 07-31-07 27
 RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! flipxcyd 08-03-07 28
 RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! Starshine 08-03-07 29
   RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! Aruba 08-03-07 30
       RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! observe 08-03-07 32
 RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! gagnnod 08-03-07 31
   RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! shaneperry 08-03-07 33
       RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! mikren 08-03-07 34
 RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! Shannonh2007 08-03-07 35
 RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! Shannonh2007 08-03-07 36
   RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! Snidget 08-03-07 37
       RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! butternut 08-04-07 38
           RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! Snidget 08-05-07 39
               RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! Vixxxen 08-06-07 40
 RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! Jims02 08-10-07 42
   RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! Snidget 08-10-07 43
   RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! Estee 08-10-07 44
   RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! brvnkrz 08-13-07 45
       RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! bostonrobfan 08-13-07 46
           RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! Panama 08-14-07 47
 RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! Dakota 08-15-07 48
 RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! jkokoj 08-15-07 49
 RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! rockdog 08-17-07 50
   RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! shanshan2007 08-18-07 51
       RE: Evel D!ck Sucks! rockdog 08-19-07 52

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-07, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
awww. I still like Dick. (ha!) Sure he has some issues but that makes for good television if nothing else. (Except the Dick and Daniele issues. That? is bad television. She can't get evicted fast enough to satisfy me... which probably means she'll be there with her drama for a long time.) I'm pretty sure if it wasn't for him and Jen, I wouldn't care enough to watch it (no matter how pretty I think Nick is).

Not that me not caring enough to watch it says much since I could never get into a season until James. I miss James.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-25-07, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
Last night's show made me realize how much I truly like
D!ck. That is, from the safety of my living room. I think in
real life he would scare the pants off of me. He truly is
the master of mind games. I hope he stays a while, and I
really hope his Danielle gets ousted soon so we can have some
more true D!ck.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-26-07, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
I was on the fence about him until Tuesday night's show. Now, I can really see what you are saying. Sometimes, people have to keep their thoughts to themselves, but that is not a concept he seems to embrace. IMO, he made a fool of himself with the accusations towards Nick, and also when he chastised Jen for not giving up on the veto competition.

I'm liking him less and less.

Flashy sig by RollDdice

thecrossbowkid 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-27-07, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thecrossbowkid Click to send private message to thecrossbowkid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
I also am ambivalent. I started out really hating him, then I liked him cuz he has balls, then I hated him when he turned out to be a bully, now I like him again because I realize he is the only one in the house with any backbone. All the same, I want him evicted. His age and life experience give him too much advantage over the perky & naive youngsters. Oh, and his daughter is a brat.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-27-07, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
>I also am ambivalent. I started
>out really hating him, then
>I liked him cuz he
>has balls, then I hated
>him when he turned out
>to be a bully, now
>I like him again because
>I realize he is the
>only one in the house
>with any backbone.

I'm sorry but picking on the weak (Kail) and on the weak-minded (Amber) does not qualify as having a backbone in my book. It sounds more like another example of his abusive assh*le behavior.

eericarenee 45 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-07, 04:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eericarenee Click to send private message to eericarenee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
>I'm sorry but picking on the
>weak (Kail) and on the
>weak-minded (Amber) does not qualify
>as having a backbone in
>my book. It sounds more
>like another example of his
>abusive assh*le behavior.

Its a game, Kail and Amber should not be so weak and weak minded. How do they expect to win when all they do is cry? I have not seen any good strategy out of either of them. They both try to ride coat tails like Erica did last season. I hate Kail and Amber, I am so sick of hearing their mouths. Kail reminds me of Maggie from season 6 (i hated her too).
On the other hand I think D!ck is a kick@ss player! He has a strategy and he is sticking to it no matter what kind of target it puts on his back. He knows he is there to play a game not to make any friends.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-29-07, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
I don't like Kail, but she hardly resembles Maggie at all. Maggie was a master manipulator who was able to get her minions to do her bidding. Kail couldn't even get her own alliance to vote out D!ck on week 2.

D!ck's strategy seems absurd to me. He yells, screams, intimidates and humiliates anyone who opposes him. He seems to forget that some of these people will inevitably land on the jury and will vote against him in the event that he makes Final 2.

To me, a good player is able to manipulate, betray and drive the game without pissing off the entire house. D!ck's intimidation tactics is like shooting yourself in the foot, IMO.

07-29-07, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eericarenee Click to send private message to eericarenee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
She reminds me of her (in my own mind)because i find her really annoying, all she talked about for 3 weeks was her stupid alliance just as all maggie talked about was her "friendship alliance". No, there gameplay is not the same, but both annoying as he11 non the less.

electrick_shocks 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-29-07, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail electrick_shocks Click to send private message to electrick_shocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Evil D!ck Sucks!"
Evil does come across as a bully. I don't like the way Evil has treated women Kail and Jen at times.On the other hand, Evil is no were near as mean a bully as Howie on BB 6 and 7, picking on petite woman like April and a fat, harmless middle aged man like Chicken George.

Love him or hate him, Evil is one of the most colorful people this season. He is a good in the way that he sticks out and makes his presents known. He doesn't just fly under the radar.

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-07, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Evil D!ck Sucks!"
I am starting to really dislike him. With all the stuff we're hearing about Michael Vick and his dogfighting ring, I am just disgusted and repulsed by anyone who says, "It's just a dog."

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-07, 06:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Evil D!ck Sucks!"
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-07 AT 06:57 AM (EST)

Yikes! There is a big difference between thinking that there is perhaps just a tiny bit more value in the life of one's child than the life of a pet and saying that animals are just here for our inhumane amusement and we should torture them.

I don't think ED was saying they don't matter at all, just that he doesn't see how someone could say a pet is as important as (or as some people do it way more important than) a child.

He seems to understand it a bit better when someone has no kids as they don't know the bond between a parent and a child, but for someone who has their own flesh and blood how do you tell your own flesh and blood that the dog is just as important as them. Really, in a life or death situation do you save first the kid or the pet?

ETA: I'm sure ED would save his kids first, Amber well other than she would stand there being unable to decide and cry, I almost think she'd save the dog first.

Summertribe and the living is easy!

07-31-07, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Evil D!ck Sucks!"
He said "It's just a dog." That is the same response I have heard from people who have been to dogfights and can't believe how hard people are coming down on Vick.

He laughed at her for saying she would give her life for her dog. That tells me right there that he has never had the unconditional love of a dog.

I also have to add I think I love my dog more than Evil loves his daughter. Just a vibe I get from him.

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-07, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Disagree"
He laughed at her for saying she would give her life for her dog. That tells me right there that he has never had the unconditional love of a dog.

From someone who has owned many dogs over the years, loved every one, and cried some each time they died, I can honestly say I would never give my life for my dog. I would do almost anything up to that point for my dog, but my life for hirs? Absolutely not. Why? Well, one reason is because my responsibilities in this life do not begin and end with my dog.

Stomach-turning sigs by Sharnina, 2007

"Everything I have said and done in these last years is relativism by intuition -- if relativism signifies contempt for fixed categories and men who claim to be bearers of an objective, immoral truth...From the fact that all ideologies are of equal value, that all ideologies are mere fictions, the modern relativist inferst that everybody has the right to create for himself his own ideology and to attempt to enforce it with all the energy of which he is capable.", Benito Mussolini

07-31-07, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Disagree"
Agreed.

I don't think "just" in the statement means that one believes there s zero value in the dogs's live and one can torture and kill them. Merely that when one choses betwen a dog and a human one weights their value differently.

I suppose those words could come out of an animal abusers mouth, but it also comes out of the mouths of people who would put a vicious dog that mauled a child down, or who would take their child out of a burning house rather than the dog. In both cases they would feel bad the dog died, but feel the death of a human means more.

I guess some may value the unconditional love of a pet more than the often all too conditional love that we get from other humans. I still value the love and lives of humans more, AND believe all animals should be treated humanely. Is that really so hard to believe?

rkcds13 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-09-07, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rkcds13 Click to send private message to rkcds13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
##### is his name and he represents it well.

Shannonh2007 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-29-07, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shannonh2007 Click to send private message to Shannonh2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
As far as I know crying does not disqualify one from winning. And about Evil having morel life experience and his ability to win over the younger ones....um....he's been on the block...Jessica hasn't. Hasn't even been close. Nuff said. And riding coat tails is bad how? Seems like a clever strategy to me. I'm sure they all have a strategy. Just because you don't "see" means nothing.

07-29-07, 11:58 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-07 AT 00:09 AM (EST)

no, crying does not disqualify anyone. i never said it did.

we are not talking about jessica, we are talking about kail and d!ck. jessica is not riding coat tails.

riding coat tails is not bad, unfortunatly those people never win (except for amber when she was up against rob)

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-07, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
I'll say it loud and proud...I like ED. I hope he wins. Is he brash, rude, crude, and vocal? Hell yeah, but that is him just being himself.

He tells it like it is, he plays with peoples' heads, he stirs up stuff. In other words, he is playing the game.

If he wasn't on this season CBS would have done a "Pirate Master" to BB about two weeks ago. Just my opinion of course, and everyone else is free to bash him at will. So, bash away all you ##### haters.

Fembots by Tribe: L.O.J. -- One for all, all for Janelle!

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-30-07, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
Add me to the "I like Dick" club. Not sure that I want him to win, but I certainly like him in the game.

07-30-07, 01:53 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
thank god i am not alone!

Zappy 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-07, 04:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Zappy Click to send private message to Zappy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
I think ED is playing the game just fine and it would truly be a boring show without him. What I do detest (a pet peeve of mine), is his walking around outside spitting. YUCK! Anyway, I do think he loves Danielle and yes he sure has his faults but I don't think Danielle is completely innocent. Maybe if she could get passed saying something more than, "You're frustrating me," over and over again, then crying, some sort of relationship would begin. Amber gags me to death and that did it with her last comments about who she loves more. I thought I loved my nieces and nephew to death, but when I had my own kids, I truly found out what love means. How dare her to even consider measuring her love for a dog to her love for her daughter.
Shame on her!!

07-31-07, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
What I do detest (a pet peeve of mine), is his walking around outside spitting. YUCK!

Would you rather he spit inside?!?

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-07, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
*sits with the D!ck lovers* I love D!ck and I not ashamed to say so.

Syren did me again

07-31-07, 08:48 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
::head tilt::

Your girlfriend is gonna be so pissed.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-07, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
Here's my Dick-quandry.

I like that he leaves nothing unearthed. Honesty is a very strange and unusual tool to use in BB.

On the other hand, the guy's a bully in the worst way. I'm not saying that Jen isn't vacuous, but what kind of adult is ##### for devoting an enormous fraction of his time to being a real asshole to her. There's politeness, and then there's mere civility.

You should really read my crappy blog

Zappy 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-07, 04:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Zappy Click to send private message to Zappy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
Jen, aka Jensa, which in itself is a joke, is another story. I mean, did anyone need to know much more about her since she balled her eyes out over her picture? That told her story and I swear, if she flips her hair over one more time, I will need a new TV. Most of the girls on there better find a backbone soon or they won't be around too much longer. I can't say I would ever hang with any of them outside, unless I was forced, except for Eric. He is so intelligent, but better than that, he has a wit like no other.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-07, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
wow. just wow. I hope the number of people that still like him is very limited. He's disgusting.

iloverob 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-31-07, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iloverob Click to send private message to iloverob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
ITA. He is obnoxious!!! People always talk about Danielle and her 'me me me', but he does it way more than her. Everything is about how great he is. 'It was my plan', 'If it weren't for me', 'If I wanted you gone', OMG he is so annoying. He just goes on and on. And I'm not sure which one is worse, him or Amber, with the inability to keep anything in. He (and she) have to tell EVERYONE EVERYTHING!!!!!

And after watching last night's after dark....are we allowed to talk about that here? I won't say, just in case, but he's just awful and I hate that he does these things to these people that I can't stand and then I feel sorry for them (well a little, but I don't want to feel sorry for them at all).

Remember in the beginning (and I've heard her repeat it later) Dani said 'he's like a mean friend', I trully believe that the way he treats these people is the way he treats his daughter outside the house - yet he feels like he can judge other's relationships with their children (how Amber's daughter would feel about her dog comment). He's just a mean person. And any time he tries to confort Danielle or act father-like he seems to be playing to the camera or to America more then he is trying to help her. Of course, this is just my take on him.

But I'm glad to see that there is someone else that doesn't like him!!!

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-03-07, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
I gotta admit when the Mrs Robinson alliance was realized, I really liked ED. But as soon as he got the HOH, ED went bye bye. Now he's just verbally abusing Kail, Jen, and whoever gets in his way. The other HG's are so afraid of him, they won't nominate him. Yep, he did manage to get Mike and Nick voted out (threats gone). Eric and Dustin have no balls to nominate him. Zach is nothing...I'm sorry to say. I'm afraid he'll be in final 4, but he will not win. Put him up against anyone, he'll lose.

So now...yep, he sucks!

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-03-07, 06:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
Posted this in fanatics, apologies for that, anyway...

Some posters have said that if Ritchie leaves then the series will become dull and unwatchable, this may well be true now, however my feeling is that had he not been in the house in the first place it would be a better show as we would have had less focus on one houseguest, and possibly more to see from the invisible houseguests

From a viewers perspective it seems to be largely a one man show, which I have to say makes it less enjoyable for me

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-03-07, 06:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
If BB8 is a "one man show" you could blame the CBS casting crew for another horrible job picking HGs. They suck worse than Evel D!ck even during Evil's most obnoxious moments.

This season is unwatchable even WITH him. Without him, I agree with the majority and say the show would become dull.

observe 18 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-07, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail observe Click to send private message to observe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
As soon as I saw Evel ##### dump the ice water on Jen's head, I decided I didn't want him to win.

What would happen if Evel ##### was standing in line at a groceery store and did the same thing to the person standing in line in front of him? I assume he would be permanently banned from the store.

What would happen if he did that to a customer at his bar? If he's the manager and not the owner, he might be fired.

When I checked the preview of my response, his name had been replaced by #####.

gagnnod 3 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-07, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gagnnod Click to send private message to gagnnod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
You are so right about this nut case. Shame on CBS if they allow him to stay on the show after the ice tea incident. Jen may have an issue with insecurity about her looks but other thaeithat name one thing she has done that is out of line or deceitful....I dare anyone to provide such info. I give her credit for he game play...she has been nothing but grace under fire.

shaneperry 45 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-07, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shaneperry Click to send private message to shaneperry Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
I agree ##### has got to go...but nobody has the balls to say shitt to him..he really needs one of those whimpy men to knock his azz out..the spineless bastard just pics on women...it kills me the way they all gang up on Jen too...n dicks daughter is such an airhead,that now she takes up for him.

mikren 28 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-07, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikren Click to send private message to mikren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-05-07 AT 09:28 PM (EST)

IMO, ED has crossed the line (too many times) with his actions. The personal attacks on people are inexcusable. Jen has handled herself remarkably well. I'll say this, it has made for a good show up to a point, but I am really ready for him to go now.

If only we had Hurricane Howie around to keep this guy in check.

08-03-07, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shannonh2007 Click to send private message to Shannonh2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
You're going to love this. I just heard him talk about it last night on After Dark, but maybe it's old news, but ##### said he used to have a sixth finger and he had a hair transplant. LOL

What a douchebag.

08-03-07, 08:23 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
Jessica said that if D!ck treated her the way he treats Jen her family would kill him when he gets out of the house. I SO wish that Jen's family would hold producers to the fire and insist he be held responsible for pouring iced tea on her head. They ought to press charges against D!ck and the show until he's tossed. Why are they not running to her rescue?

08-03-07, 08:30 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
Has anyone actually ever been really been prosecuted for assault because a drink poured over a head?

I'd think the prosecutors in Los Angeles have more pressing issues to get into the overcrowded court system there.

Depending on the contract she signed there may not be any running to the rescue they can do, anyway. I think you pretty much sign away most rights to sue, etc. when you agree to be on the show.

butternut 19 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-07, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail butternut Click to send private message to butternut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
I do not find people who act like ##### does entertaining at all, but rather repulsive. I do not judge him by his looks, I liked him at first, I judge him by his actions. His insides are far uglier than his outside. That is just MO. ##### is digging a huge hole for himself I think. I know one thing, I would not want to be on his bad side!!! lol

Also, how would people feel if their daughters or sisters or mothers were treated as he treats them??? It is disgusting to me, and he needs to go!!!

08-05-07, 06:31 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
I wasn't defending what he did, but I do not think it rises to the level of those who have been kicked out of the house, or something he would be put on trial for.

Threatening someone with a knife that can hurt you is different from a glass of tea that cannot do any real damage.

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-06-07, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
##### Pouring iced tea over Jen's head was in response to Jen insulting his daughter. While it isn't an adult way to handle what Jen said it I think it's because ##### doesn't have any tact whatsoever.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-07, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
Gawd I hate him. The guy takes the game more personally than anyone else on the planet. He makes Lex look tame, in comparison.

I'm also sick of his "You're a liar!" rants. The guy goes on Big Brother, of all shows, and is just absolutely shocked that people around him are lying. Yeah, he hasn't really lied as much of the rest, but these constant witch hunts are getting old. What are you really going to accomplish when you tell a snake about other snakes?

08-10-07, 05:10 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
"What are you really going to accomplish when you tell a snake about other snakes?"

Get bit and die?

I mean you annoy a snake long enough you are going to end up on the working end of some fangs.

Smokeysmom made me ducky!

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-07, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
This is almost begging for a Lex vs. Dick compare & contrast thread.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-07, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
Yeah, I am no longer in the D!ck camp. Biggest jerk ever.

RIP, Bill Walsh

08-13-07, 10:48 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
ITA! ED is the worst reality show personality ever!

Panama 33 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-07, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Panama Click to send private message to Panama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
I liked him at first, but his bashing has really crossed the line. I don't know why CBS has allowed him to continue....well, yeah I do, ratings. It's verbal abuse, not a TV show.

Dakota 5643 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-07, 02:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
Good Reality TV is a character that everyone loves to hate. This guy is just so obnoxious and disruptive, while he and his lying little blondie call every one else liars, that I don't even want to watch anymore.

Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-15-07, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
I believe the dude is playing the game. He has been given an open forum and has run with it. As for the drama with his daughter, maybe something good will come of it all.

After all it is "reality tv" with tons of editing and a guy that can goad anyone into being pissed.

rockdog 99 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-07, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rockdog Click to send private message to rockdog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
His tattoos are weak, it looks like the Devil on his back is off center.

shanshan2007 51 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-07, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shanshan2007 Click to send private message to shanshan2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
Oh, gawd, why did you post that picture. I think I'm going to throw up now. He looks like he was just given birth to with his white goo still on. BLECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever notice his saggy bulge when he walks or sits. He is repulsive. His package has formed a permanent cocoon in his jeans because he doesn't wash them. It's gross. He's always hacking. Have another cigarette Diick. He chews with his mouth open like a 3 year old. He spits on the ground constantly, belches and farts. How does this man EVER get laid?

rockdog 99 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-07, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rockdog Click to send private message to rockdog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Evel D!ck Sucks!"
I never understood his tattoos

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •