The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother 8: Official RTVW Summary. Week #5: "Are we Aligned?""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-10-07, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother 8: Official RTVW Summary. Week #5: "Are we Aligned?""
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-07 AT 09:45 PM (EST)

Sunday was a Banner Day

Sunday’s episode started with some unfinished business from last Thursday. The Hamsters had been left hanging like bats which isn’t easy for hamsters while Dustbin, the previous HoH, was sitting, watching and doing what he does best, nothing. The Hamsters were covered with bird poop and were trying to outlast each other on the swinging pendulums.

Lasting a full 6 minutes, a Squonk called Amber was the first to let go. (Yep! I’m an old Genesis fan) You have to understand that the girl has a huge amount of liquid pressuring her head. How else can the flood gates open at a moment’s notice? Add the increase in blood pressure and her head could’ve exploded.

Captain AmERICa fell off after only 9 minutes. Motion sickness, he said…We have quite a super hero there! Jammmeka fell off next. The camera had shown her a few times and Jammmeka was worried that people would think she was actually there to play the game, not only to Represent. Next, some big guy named Zach fell off…Is there a Zach playing this game? Really? Well, the guy was more worried about showing his butt crack than winning the competition. Schizoid-Dick fell off after 44 minutes despite wanting to prove he could beat Jen.

That left 4 women hanging; Blondie Jess, Princess Jen, a cabbage head named Kale and Damniele. The house was pulling for either Blondie or Damniele. Worried-Dick started yelling encouragements to those two while insulting his enemies. Finally, after 1 hour and 36 minutes, Damniele won the competition after promising Kale that she wouldn’t be leaving. They hugged to seal the deal. Captain AmERICa felt “safe unless something ridiculous happens” (!) and Jen thought it was better to be on the block since the replacement was the one always going home. Damniele was determined to hunt for a weasel.

On Sunday’s show, the main event wasn’t that competition but rather an intruding plane that, with only a banner, delivered a bomb that made a direct hit on the house.

Squonk reacted to the banner by lying when she said she couldn’t lie. Captain AmERICa got pissed at the banner. Would he be smart and say that, yes, he lied, but only to Nick? Obviously the banner was made by one of Nick’s fans so that could have explained the lying part. Our Player could even say that, this week, he had been the second vote for Kale. After all, he had openly campaigned for her eviction so why not throw her a vote. No, Captain AmERICa dug himself a hole by denying everything.

As soon as she got her HoH room, Damniele explained her latest frustrations to Father-Dick. She was frustrated that she hadn’t seen earlier that Captain AmERICa was the weasel. She was even more frustrated that they could’ve saved her best friend Nick. (Lets say they were only friends in case Kris is reading) Paranoid-Dick knew his daughter was right as soon as AmERICa’s Hero tried to talk to him. Vengeful-Dick had to go vent outside: “I knew he was lying. I knew I was been played…I knew I was a jerk…I knew I was blind…I knew I wasn’t playing a smart game…I knew I was being played like a fool…I knew I was stupid

Father and daughter confided to Blondie that they wanted to backdoor Captain AmERICa. After 5 weeks, Blondie decided it was time to show she was more than a mop of hair and start playing the game. She thought she’d be “The Mole” by playing both sides of the alliance. There was a slight problem with her plan: The house already had a double agent and Blondie went directly to AmERICa’s Mole with Damniele’s plan.

That led to a confrontation between Captain AmERICa and a Mad-Dick. Our Player tried to plead to Sensible-Dick but that irked Raging-Dick. The more our Mole tried to reach Smart-Dick, saying that it made no sense to point fingers at people inside Friendly-Dick’s alliance while there were still targets outside Bossy-Dick’s group, the more Bully-Dick came out. “I’m only saying something is wrong. I’m not pointing at anyone” he said, while pointing his finger at AmERICa! Captain AmERICA finally lost his temper and started threatening to overturn King-Dick. The upcoming nomination ceremony promised to be entertaining.

Damniele was frustrated that she had to bring the key-thing to the ceremony: “Damn, this thing is heavy.” She then made a speech were she vented: “Some people frustrate me and before I get more frustrated we damn better get this ceremony underway.” After promising to surprise the house, Damniele went after the people who frustrated her the most: Kale, because she still hasn’t completely wilted and Princess Jen, because she’s a damn nuisance who pestered Damniele to be nominated. Damn, I was frustrated by those boring choices.

On Tuesday, Hell froze over

Alliances were blowing up, lines were being drawn. Damniele and Angry-Dick were more determined than ever to backdoor AmERICa’s Mole. The Mole was rallying the remainder of the Late Night Crud into saving his furry skin and turning them against father and daughter. Blondie, Dustbin and Squonk pledged their undying support. Jammmeka hummm-hummmmed. If everyone stood their ground, the new Late Night Crud had the 4 votes they needed.

Damniele started the hostilities by rallying Zach (who?) to get revenge for Nick. Damniele confided with a wicked smile on her face: “I can use the Big Lug because he has no friends in the house. Hi! HI! He thinks we share a bond because of Nick. Ha! Ha!”

It all blew up after the veto competition that was hosted by Squonk. She didn’t cry but what a whiny voice. Yuk! For years, fans had complained that BB was cheap with prize money. This year is even worse: They managed to save money on food with Kale and Jen agreeing to go on slop for 30 days. Worse, if Jen wins the season, she’ll only receive half the pot. That’s right, $250 000 of the pot was the price she had to sacrifice to win veto. She hoped it would prove she was there for the challenge, not the money.

Besides being cheap with the veto winner, BB made other casualties with that competition: The Big Lug, Kale, Jen and Damniele would have to wear a bunny suit for 5 days. Those 4 and Jammmeka also had to dump funk on their head every hour for a full day while Kale and Jammeka would sit out the next 5 HoH competitions. If that wasn’t enough of a carnage, the Big Lug gave up the chance at $10 000 in the hope of making friends. Poor guy!

Realizing she had given up a chance of seeing her nieces’ pictures by not being able to win HoH, Jammmeka started crying. Seeing Jammmeka’s distress, Squonk went to confort her. All I heard was sniff, sniff…God…sniff, sniff…Hummmm-Hummm…sniff, sniff…there’s a reason…God…sniff, sniff.

Jammmeka was still crying for failing God during the veto competition and, as she knelt in prayer, organ music accompanied her words: “Please God, give me strength to forgive those who persecute me, God. Give me strength to forgive those who seek revenge on me God…” In the foreground, Jen appeared in full bunny regalia, praying to BB: “Could we get white belts in here to go with the Bunny suits? This black one is horrible.” The organ returned to focus our attention on Jammmmeka who was deep in meditation, telling God how much she loves Him. The music stopped as Bunny Jen said: “Now, I’ll hide all the eggs!!” That was the funniest scene of the night.

Damniele went to hug Jammmeka, hoping she was alright. Jammmeka had a confessional: “She’s her father’s daughter. Crap is crap.” It appears Jammmeka needs more help to forgive.

Later, when a buzzer told the veto players it was time to dump funk, Jen did a George Costanza imitation: “The funk on my head wasn’t that bad. It was just like manure…”

Jen and Damniele, in their bunny suits, had a serious talk that started in the back yard but needed to be carried in the HoH room. Damniele told Jen that she had a plan for her replacement and that she’d let Jen in on it if she promised not to vote Kale out. Jen agreed and was happy to hear that Captain AmERICa was the target. I fell out of my chair when Civil-Dick approached Jen and said AmERICa was now his enemy. He even apologized to her and promised to lay off. Scheming-Dick took Jen into the HoH room to seal the alliance with a handshake. That’s it, with these hereditary enemies making peace, hell must have frozen over. Jen confided that she was ready, strategically, to play with her enemies but that she didn’t know if, morally, she could do it.

Tricky-Dickie had another surprise: He talked to Blondie in the kitchen and told her that Jen had confirmed that she had an alliance with Captain AmERICa all along. Blondie conferred with Bunny Jen who showed good gameplay by telling Blondie that the Mole was a good manipulator, that everyone thinks they are his #1 ally. Jen even said that our Mole had told her he wasn’t going to be played by a 21 year old. Blondie was fuming. She went to Dustbin, Squonk and Jammeka with the information. They didn’t believe what Devious-Dick and Jen had said but Blondie was still worried.

It was then time for AmERICa’s Player to get his next task. This one looked promising: Our Player had to go all the way with another houseguest. He liked the fans choice. “Blondie is easy” he said. Captain AmERICa and Blondie got together on the workout room floor. “I want to go all the way with you” he told Blondie. Stupid Player, he’s moving in much too fast. Even if you consider yourself a Casanova, you need to seduce a woman first. Surprisingly, Blondie smiled at Our Player instead of slapping him in the face. “I like the idea” she responded. Lucky Bastard! OK, now it’s time to move in slowly. But no, Captain AmERICa says: “I was envisionning a threesome with you, me and Jammmeka.” How greedy can he be? I mean, there’s nothing wrong with sharing fantasies, but this quickly is ridiculous…Wow! Blondie eagerly agrees to the whole plan!!! Finally, after 5 weeks of boring arguments, they are giving us some real action. Could Blondie have a “Colleen confessional”, telling us it was all about sex? Wait…What do you mean “Task Completed”? Hey! Skippy: Where’s the action? What kind of editing is that? What? They were only talking about the game? Are you saying Our Player only wanted to use Jammmeka at Final 5 to break the LNC and be final 2 with Blondie? It was only strategy? Who wants strategy? This isn’t Survivor!!

Later, Enraged-Dick attacked Our Player once more in front of everyone, accusing him of lying. Dustbin suggested to Damniele that she should nominate Overbearing-Dick. That, of course, frustrated Damniele.

Next was time for the veto ceremony. Obviously, Bunny Jen took herself off the block, enabling Damniele to put Our Player as her replacement nominee. Captain AmERICa was determined to see father and daughter out of the game. Kale was worried, as any good pawn should be to keep us in suspense. Ecstatic-Dick told us how “Rad” things were working out with Damniele, him, Kale and Jen working together to flip the game. He probably thinks we’re seeing him as a Will-type mastermind when most of us see him as a Cappy/Howie amalgam. Blondie realized she had a big role to play. She knew she had a lot of power and enjoyed the thought that she’ll be getting a lot of “Butt-Kissing”. Unfortunately, that meant she was playing Dolly-in-the-Middle. Will she have more success? Stay tuned!

Thursday’s episode

“Can you tell me where my alliance lies?”

Day 41 started with Julie telling us the house is full of rumors, insults and accusations. Look, Jules, stop wasting our time, there are explosions in the house that we want to see. OUR Player is at risk (!) Yes, I know: “But first”, we had to see the usual confessionals:

OUR Player was happy to be up against Kale because she had no power left.
Kale said: “I feel my chances against Eric are very slim. I felt safer being nominated against Jen. I know people don’t like Jen. Ha! HA!”
Damniele was eager to see AmERICa leave the house.
Scheming-Dick knew he had 3 votes to get rid of the Weasel: His, Jen and Zach’s. He needed 1 more vote.

To set up the upcoming drama, the first scene had Amber telling the Weasel that he had her vote. “I swear on my little girl’s life” she promised.
After securing his unnatural alliance with Kale and Jen, Smart-Dick went to work on Amber who was on the threadmill: “The Weasel said to me, something I don’t know what it was with your boyfriend, that he was keeping in his backpocket.”
We had a black and white flashback to a week ago where Eric indeed told Dick that Amber had revealed something that, “if she decides to pull a self-righteous act, I’ll be able to sink her dead by telling everyone the story she told me.”
We went back to Dick and Amber with Dick still talking: “Something that you did that was so horrible that it would totally discredit you to the others. That everyone would change their opinion about you and would want you out. He never told me what it was because he was going to keep it to himself.” Another flashback to a scene taped two weeks prior where Amber told Eric she had led her boyfriend on twice by lying about being pregnant. “He’s a weasel” Dick went on, “he made me feel I could trust him 100%…I want to seal the deal and make sure he’s gone.”

Amber was furious so she went to find her ally, Dustbin. The duo, known as Dumber, had a talk: “Dick told me that Eric said he has something on me about my boyfriend that would make no one want to trust me ever again.”
Dustbin thought that, no matter what, Eric wasn’t a threat to them.
Amber was still angry: “I swore on my daughter that I would keep him but now I want to get rid of him.”

Amber went to Damniele and Dick who were in the back yard.
“Eric is totally full of *bleep*. He betrayed you and you know that” said Dick
Damniele had a warning for Amber: “He’s your biggest threat. If you stay with that weasel, he will use what he knows.”
Amber realized it: “I don’t know what to do. I swore on my daughter’s life. I want Eric gone.”
Damniele saw an opening: “For me, this week is for Nick.” (Man! That girl is good at using Nick even when he’s not there anymore.) She went on: “What happened last week wasn’t right and I want to right what happened last week.”
Dick added: “He’s a manipulator and he needs to leave.”
Amber showed resolution “He is leaving. Either with Dustin’s vote, or Dustin and my votes, Eric’s leaving.”
Dick had a proposal: “I will come to a 1 week agreement with Dustin. If he gets HoH, he will not put me or Daniele up. If I get HoH, I will not put you or Dustin up. Is that cool?”
Amber still had a problem: “If Dustin says he’ll vote to get rid of Eric, would you guys allow me to still vote for Eric, to keep my word?”
Dick told her that God would understand. (A lot of people in that house have direct lines to God, it seems)

Dustbin and Amber then had a conversation about Dick’s deal.
Dustbin was worried: “I don’t like Dick’s game. I want Dick out of the house more than Eric. Amber you are so psycho."
Amber showed her anger: “I want Eric gone.”
Dustbin pleaded: “Calm down and think with your head.”
Amber would have none of it: “I’m voting to get rid of Eric.”
Dustbin capitulated: “I’ll vote to get rid of Eric, don’t go back on your word.”
“You promise” asked Amber.
“Yes” said Dustbin.
Next came a frightening scene:

Amber Almighty

The houseguests and the bunnies were assembled for what looked like breakfast in the living room. There was a sense of tension rarely matched. Something was about to happen:
Our Player was eating a bowl of cereal, sitting quietly in a chair. Everyone else was sitting around him on the couches. After adjusting her baseball cap, Ambore came in, and stood behind one of the couches:

“Eric, can I say something real quick? Had I not swore on my daughter’s life to vote you in this week, I’d be voting you out. HOW DARE YOU USE SOMETHING AGAINST ME, THAT I TOLD YOU ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND, THAT I LIED ABOUT, TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD? AND TELL DICK THAT YOU’RE GONNA KEEP IT IN YOUR BACKPOCKET TO HOLD AGAINST ME SO THAT THIS HOUSE DOESN’T LOOK AT ME THE SAME. WHEN YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT WHAT I TOLD YOU IN CONFIDENCE BECAUSE I TRUSTED YOU. YOU’RE GOING TO USE AGAINST ME, THE LIES THAT I SAID TO MY BOYFRIEND WHEN I WAS ON DRUGS. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? HOW DARE YOU? WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU? I DIDN’T TELL YOU THOSE FOR YOU TO GO BLABBER TO EVERYONE AND USE IT AGAINST ME. THAT’S SO SICK, DUDE, THAT’S TWISTED. I KNOW IT WAS TWISTED WHAT I LIED TO MY BOYFRIEND ABOUT, BUT IF YOU WANT TO TELL THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW, GO AHEAD AND SAY IT, SAY IT TO EVERYBODY RIGHT NOW. I MADE A BIG MISTAKE AND I HURT THE PERSON I LOVE. YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO USE IT AGAINST ME. TELL EVERYBODY NOW WHAT I DID…YOU KNOW WHAT, I HAVEN’T LIED ONCE IN THIS HOUSE, TO ANYBODY AND YOU’RE GOING TO HOLD ONE THING IN MY PERSONAL LIFE AGAINST ME? HOW DARE YOU? YOU’RE A DEVIL IN DISGUISE. YOU’RE SO F*** LUCKY I SWORE ON MY DAUGHTER’S LIFE BECAUSE I DON’T WANT TO GIVE YOU THAT VOTE. YOU GOT NICK OUT OF HERE. YOU SET HIM UP. HE’S A GOOD PERSON AND HE SHOULD BE HERE INSTEAD OF YOU. YOU’RE A PIECE OF *BLEEP* AND YOU’RE GOING HOME. I HATE YOU.” Leaving she had one parting shot: “THAT FELT SO GOOD.”

All along, Our Player sat there, not saying a word, not trying to interrupt. Our Mole has been outed and he seemed utterly defeated. Call him “Game Over”. He was so finished that the editors didn’t even bother showing us who he had to flatter incessantly to stay in the game and how he was going to do it. The other players also sat in awkward silence but, if you watch that scene, there was one funny moment that we see at the end: During the whole rant, Jen held her bunny ears to cover her face!! That had me chuckling.

Julie came back on our screen, shaken after seeing some real human emotions. (or maybe it was simply the result of the Californian earthquake of Wednesday night) She promised us that, among all the names Dick had dropped, the producers had been able to dig up some of his friends. But first, since Jules can’t do anything in order, we had to go back to the living room and get answers to important questions:
Jules first asked: “Yesterday was tense. Jammmeka, what was it like being in that room?”
Jammmeka: “Hummmm…Stress is difficult. It was awkward but everything’s fine.”
Jules: “You agreed to be ineligible for 5 HoH? If you could go back to that moment, would you do it again?”
Jammmeka: “Hummm…I don’t think I would. Hummm. But everything happens for a reason.”
Jules then went to Jen: “Jen; Thank you for saving CBS some money.”
Jen: “I’m not here for the money. (she knows she’ll get some “nanny” endorsement contracts after this) I’m here for the competition. I think I’ve proven that.”
Next, we got a new feature, a question from viewers. Someone wanted to know why Dustbin always wore the same grey T-Shirt everyday. That got every houseguest laughing and Dustbin pulled the old “I’ve got 3 identical shirts” trick.

After, Jules delivered on her promise of showing celebrities that indeed know Dick: The Keyboard player for Guns n’ Roses, the guitar player for Alice Cooper (Hey! I knew there was an Alice Cooper theme to this season) and Dilana of Rockstar Supernova “fame” appeared on screen to tell us that in Hollywood, people drop Dick’s name as a reference, that he is loyal and a sweetheart. OK! Fine, that’s not exactly the A-List but it makes for a nice Rock n’ Roll party, especially with all those women wearing “I Love Dick” T-Shirts, including Dilana!! There was even one “JENuinely Evil”!! It only confirms that there’s also a Party-Dick hidden somewhere inside. Too bad we’ve been exposed to his 20 other personalities on screen.

Next we had a peek inside the HoH room for the traditional interview. Jules wondered about Damniele finally telling her father she loved him after winning the HoH. Damniele was all surprised: “I don’t remember saying that”!!
(How ironic!! For those who may have missed it, the one thing we’ve learned about the troubles between father and daughter is that Daniele is frustrated that her father says mean things to her, things that she’ll never forget as long as she lives but that when she brings them up, dad says he doesn’t remember saying any of those things. Selective memory loss could be the main problem for those two.)
Besides talking about her relation with her dad, which Damniele says is getting better, Jules got Damniele to admit that she couldn’t be 100% sure that Eric was the Weasel.

We had more family moments with Kale’s husband, Darin. Looking at him, you can tell Kale married him for his money. That, or she’s really a witch and Darin was just now changed into a turnip. He said he didn’t mind seeing Dick’s actions, that he didn’t like it but that he knows Kale is tough.

The Missing Scene

We got back to the living room and it was time for the eviction ceremony.
Becoming a real pro at this, Kale said: “Third time in a row. It isn’t easier. I’m asking for another week of torture.”
It was then “Game Over” Eric’s turn. He slowly stood and tried to hold back tears: “I came here on day 1, thinking I was going to meet 13 strangers standing in my way in winning this game. That notion didn’t last long once I had the chance to meet you guys. I’ve had some rough times, this week and you all collectively got me throught it. I hope that I get to stay and continue to build these bonds and work on bonds that need repair. It means a lot to me.”

It was then time to end Eric’s agony:
Happy-Dick was first and he was practically prancing to the diary room. He happily voted Eric.
Jen was next and she looked perplexed but that could simply be because she’s wondering if her bunny suit looks good with the DR’s colors. After some hesitation, Jen voted Eric.
Blondie was next and we should get confirmation that Captain AmERICa is dead. She voted Kale?!?! What?? Doesn’t she know how the house reacts to stray votes by now.
Jules came back on screen to give us a count: 1 for Kale, 2 for Eric. We know, moron. We also know that you’ll repeat the vote count after the commercial break. What I want to know is what happened to Blondie who was so happy to have power and was practically gloating at the end of the last episode? Now, not only don’t we hear a word from her the whole episode, but we see her wanting to evict Kale. It doesn’t make sense.
OK. I’ve calmed down, just in time for the next votes:
Zach, of course voted Eric.
Jammmeka entered the diary room and announced she wanted to evict Kale (?!)
Dustbin followed and astonished me by voting Kale. Didn’t he promise Amber he’d get rid of Eric?
Ambore, giving the devil a reprieve, voted to evict Kale. Now, this is whack. Where did the editors hide the MISSING SCENE of reconciliation?

With her usual, sardonic smile, Jules told us that it was now official, Kale had been evicted from the house. I’m sorry but I don’t buy it. I demand a recount. Are you trying to tell me that Eric’s plea was that moving? Should his speech have a place next to Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address, Churchill’s “We shall fight on the beaches” and JFK’s “Ask what you can do for your country” speeches? Of course not. Something’s fishy here. We are missing a scene. We are maybe fools for watching but we aren’t that stupid. Something happened to change those votes.

In the house, Unhappy-Dick was enraged. Shaking his head, he muttered: “Liars!” He turned to Dustbin: “Did you break your word? Did you vote to keep that weasel in the house?”
Dustbin lied, saying he had voted to evict Eric.
Dick concluded: “Again, we have a mystery vote.”

Kale had a meaningless interview. She believes that winning the first HoH was her undoing (well, Duh!) and that she was just now coming out of it. If she had made it one more week…Yeah! Yeah! She also tells us that Dick wasn’t only playing with strategy but that after 40 days you see the real evil.
The pre-recorded goodbye words came from:
Dick: “If you’re sitting there, something went terribly wrong…Have a good life.”
Dustbin decided to preach: “Alright B*tch, listen up. You have a lot of growing up to do. You’re from a small town but this is the real world. You had preconceived notions about homosexuals, I hope I’ve turned that around for you.”
Jen: “Hi Kail, it’s Jen” Jen always has that funny introduction! Does she think she’s on the phone? We can see you, Jen. Anyway, she went on: “I hope you don’t see this. That would suck. But if you come out here, maybe we can go shopping.”
Jammmeka: “Your first alliance was your biggest mistake.”
Damniele: “It was nice to talk to you…We had fun this week. I’m sorry I didn’t stick to my word. I apologize”

The HoH competition was the last act. Before a commercial break, we had a glimpse of the set-up which showed a sign that read: “BB Bar” Great, a beer guzzling competition. That should be perfect for Party-Dick. OH! Wait. Ambore is a barmaid from Las Vegas. That lush can probably drink until everybody else passes out. If she isn’t buying, I’m sure she’ll be drinking.

Thankfully, the competition has nothing to do with beers. The décor was to simulate an old-fashioned saloon. We are going to have duels that Jammmeka and Damniele have to sit out. Damniele can at least choose the first duelers. The questions were about Diary Room confessionals from evicted players.
1- Dustbin and Eric were the first on the stage: Who confided: “There was a situation brewing and I added some pepper and some salt…” Eric buzzed in and correctly answered Joe. Dustbin was eliminated and Eric chose the next players. (Here’s another example why BB isn’t good for alliances.)
2- Zach and Dick: Who had these words: “I hope the others would see I was an Honest Player.” Zach guessed Carol but was eliminated. The correct answer was Mike. Dick chose
3- Eric and Blondie: Who said ‘My strategy is to flirt with the women.” Julie ruled that Nick(!!) buzzed in first. Eric answered Nick but the question had to be scratched due to a Chenbot malfunction. The replacement question was: “I’m a multi-business owner.” Blondie, after hesitating, guessed Kail, eliminating an unhappy Eric.
4- Jen and Dick were next: Who admitted: “The beds are 5 foot 5 and it’s going to hurt me if I want to invite a girl to my bed.” Dick guessed wrongly Mike.
5- Jess and Amber faced off: Who stated: “I’m not this sad houseguest who sits around dragging everybody down.” Amber guessed Carol but it was Joe.
6- For the final round, we had Blondie and Jen. We had 6 quotes, none of which were from Carol, so as soon as she heard the words: “I gave up way too much…” Blondie buzzed in early and answered Carol, winning HoH.

Blondie jumped for joy at the news of having a target put on her back in 1 week’s time. She let out a loud “Bouyah!!” The new Late Night Crud was ecstatic, especially Dustbin. He was jumping all over the place giving Eric high-fives and hugging him. Hum! Excuse me…Dustbin: Weren’t you trying to keep your vote a secret? Dick and Damniele had worried looks on their face while Jen walked off the stage silently, hoping that she had gone from the biggest target to a forgotten floater. Zach was still wondering which of the evicted guests could’ve been the correct answer to his question.

Showing that Butt-Kissing isn’t in his arsenal, Dick was already going at it, calling Jammmeka a liar. She argued with him and was demanding examples. Dick said he had plenty. When Dustbin tried to defend her, Dick told him to shut up. Dustbin warned Dick not to tell him what to do. Like that will stop Dick! He continued lashing at Dustbin. I wonder who will be nominated next?

Wouldn't Jen winning be the funniest result ever? Agman gave me twin Jens!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother 8: Official RTVW Su... strid333 08-15-07 1
 RE: Big Brother 8: Official RTVW Su... Aruba 08-15-07 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-15-07, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother 8: Official RTVW Summary. Week #5: "Are we Aligned?""
Very good read!

Three is the perfect number.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-15-07, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother 8: Official RTVW Summary. Week #5: "Are we Aligned?""
You're a tough act to follow. I hope I'm up to the task...
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •