The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"To borrow a line from Estee..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-24-07, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"To borrow a line from Estee..."
I want Evel and Jen removed from the game for a rules violation.

Which rule, Zoidberg?

Well, if you must ask...

For Jen: Unwarranted destruction of personal property.
For Evel: Unwarranted physical contact outside of a challenge.

It seems that the rules on what people can get away with are a lot looser on BB than on Survivor. If Jen had torched Evel's belongings on Survivor, she would have been tossed out of the game and, depending on whose interpretation of the rules you take, may have had to give back her prize money. Same for Evel, who blew cigarette smoke in Jen's face and grabbed her repeatedly.

If Scott kicking a chair in Season 4 and Justin "playfully" holding a knife to Krista's throat in Season 2 generated expulsions, why don't Evel and Jen? Unless the BB house is too chicken to shrink their jury, which Jen doesn't even want to be a part of anyway...just cut it to 5 or bring in two cardboard cutouts. Cassandra from Survivor: Fiji and Carol from this season will do just fine for that.

Maybe I should get them jobs at my company after they're done with the show. People here get away with rules violations all the time...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: To borrow a line from Estee... qwertypie 08-24-07 1
   RE: To borrow a line from Estee... nailbone 08-24-07 2
       RE: To borrow a line from Estee... qwertypie 08-24-07 3
 RE: To borrow a line from Estee... kingfish 08-24-07 4
   RE: To borrow a line from Estee... Colonel Zoidberg 08-25-07 5
 RE: To borrow a line from Estee... jbug 08-28-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-24-07, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: To borrow a line from Estee..."
Word!

I have only intermittantly watched this season. I think I can stop now. I have no desire to watch ED get even nastier as he goes through withdrawl.

And I am assuming that since Jen said "this opportunity was handed to her" she was casted rather than applied. Stupid endemol/CBS

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-07, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: To borrow a line from Estee..."
BB replaced his cigs, so no worries about withdrawal.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-07, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: To borrow a line from Estee..."
Told ya I wasn't following it closely.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-07, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: To borrow a line from Estee..."
Hey Zoid, what's the woid?

See, the difference is that she is a pretty woman, with knockout legs, hootie ole hooters, a sexy smile, and he is an ugly pile of fuzzy moldy yuck pus with a Frankenstein's Monster smile.

So we love her and we hate him, what she does is excusable, and awww so sweet, and what he does is reprehensible, acts by right hand of Satan.

Why do I always have to explain this stuff?

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-25-07, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: To borrow a line from Estee..."
You've been reading too many of my stories.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-07, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: To borrow a line from Estee..."
Maybe I should get them jobs at my company after they're done with the show. People here get away with rules violations all the time...

Here too, but I think that is a different thread. Gonna start it?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •