The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Let's expose America's player"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cameraman043 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-10-07, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cameraman043 Click to send private message to cameraman043 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Let's expose America's player"
As America's player, i don't like the way Eric lies and cheats just to save his own #####. Since he has to do as directed, we should vote to have him go after his "buddies" like Dustin, etc. Eventually they will figure out what is up. besides, it's fun to watch him squirm. So get busy voting america.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Moved Bebo 08-10-07 1
 RE: Let's expose America's player vince3 08-10-07 2
 RE: Let's expose America's player Estee 08-10-07 4
 POST REMOVED Bebo 08-10-07 5
 RE: Let's expose America's player nailbone 08-10-07 6
 RE: Let's expose America's player toddE 08-10-07 7
 Yeah! Jims02 08-10-07 8
 RE: Let's expose America's player Shannonh2007 08-12-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-10-07, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Moved"
Since this does not contain any spoiler or live feed information, I've moved it from that forum so that more posters can participate in the discussion.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-07, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Let's expose America's player"
It's too late for this week's nomination attempt.........Midnight PDT is the time limit on these votes.......

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-07, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Let's expose America's player"
Given what happened when Zach got exposed, I'm not ready for Eric's coming-out party.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-07, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "POST REMOVED"
Please, no speculations on these forums based on live feed information. That's what the Spoilers and Live Feed forum is for.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-07, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Let's expose America's player"
What exactly has he done to "lie and cheat"?

New sig courtesy of Agman!

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-10-07, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Let's expose America's player"
I previously wondered who would possibly vote, thought it was very lame, and felt vindicated by such moronic choices as "Jen" and "Kail" over and over again.

But now that I see this idea, I am all for it. I am going to do all ten votes every week telling Eric to target Dustin until one of them is gone. Oh, how I hate them both. And if Eric lasts past Dustin, we should make Eric target Jessica. That could make this terrible twist pretty sweet!

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-07, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Yeah!"
Because if some plane banner ruins the twist, Eric won't be America's Player anymore! And then, he might actually have a chance of winning the game!

If anything, Eric haters should be hoping that this twist lasts the entire game.

Shannonh2007 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-12-07, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shannonh2007 Click to send private message to Shannonh2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Let's expose America's player"
Problem is he doesn't HAVE to accept the challenge. His incintive is $10,000 a week if he pulls off his challenge (which BTW I haven't even seen a challenge lately), but he doesn't have to succeed at it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •