The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Amber should be sterilized."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Shannonh2007 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-29-07, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shannonh2007 Click to send private message to Shannonh2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Amber should be sterilized."
After giving birth any woman who equates her love for her dog with her love for her child should be legal declared unfit. I hope her poor daughter didn't see that episode. She deserves a mother who loves her MORE than she loves her pet. I hope the little girl was spared. Here's to hoping no other children will have the misfortune of having this lunitic as his/her mother.

I wonder if her daughter gets her dinner in a dish on the floor.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Amber should be sterilized. zipperhead 07-30-07 1
   RE: Amber should be sterilized. newsomewayne 07-30-07 3
       RE: Amber should be sterilized. zipperhead 07-30-07 8
 RE: Amber should be sterilized. foonermints 07-30-07 2
   RE: Amber should be sterilized. Dakota 07-31-07 20
 RE: Amber should be sterilized. aquariaqueen 07-30-07 4
 RE: Amber should be sterilized. Colonel Zoidberg 07-30-07 5
   RE: Amber should be sterilized. Buggy 07-30-07 6
       RE: Amber should be sterilized. Colonel Zoidberg 07-30-07 10
           RE: Amber should be sterilized. aquariaqueen 07-30-07 11
           RE: Amber should be sterilized. true 07-30-07 14
               I'll go a step further then that kiki_k 07-31-07 17
   RE: Amber should be sterilized. zipperhead 07-30-07 9
       RE: Amber should be sterilized. JoshInSGV 08-09-07 35
           RE: Amber should be sterilized. Snidget 08-09-07 36
 RE: Amber should be sterilized. Buggy 07-30-07 7
   RE: Amber should be sterilized. AugustGirl 07-30-07 12
       RE: Amber should be sterilized. Hoobie 08-10-07 45
           RE: Amber should be sterilized. Snidget 08-10-07 46
           RE: Amber should be sterilized. vince3 08-10-07 47
               RE: Amber should be sterilized. Snidget 08-10-07 48
 RE: Amber should be sterilized. nailbone 07-30-07 13
   RE: Amber should be sterilized. nazpink 07-30-07 15
       RE: Amber should be sterilized. Sues 07-30-07 16
           AND...... qwertypie 07-31-07 18
               RE: AND...... nailbone 08-02-07 28
 RE: Amber should be sterilized. maryellennaco 07-31-07 19
   RE: Amber should be sterilized. Dakota 08-01-07 21
       RE: Amber should be sterilized. maryellennaco 08-01-07 22
           RE: Amber should be sterilized. Dakota 08-01-07 23
               RE: Amber should be sterilized. fedcamper 08-02-07 24
                   RE: Amber should be sterilized. Dakota 08-02-07 25
                       RE: Amber should be sterilized. maryellennaco 08-02-07 26
                           RE: Amber should be sterilized. newsomewayne 08-02-07 27
                               RE: Amber should be sterilized. Dakota 08-04-07 29
                                   RE: Amber should be sterilized. Shannonh2007 08-05-07 30
 RE: Amber should be sterilized. Shannonh2007 08-06-07 31
   RE: Amber should be sterilized. zipperhead 08-06-07 32
       RE: Amber should be sterilized. Snidget 08-06-07 33
 RE: Amber should be sterilized. Shannonh2007 08-08-07 34
   RE: Amber should be sterilized. toddE 08-09-07 38
 RE: Amber should be sterilized. HistoryDetective 08-09-07 37
 RE: Amber should be sterilized. nicalai 08-09-07 39
 RE: Amber should be sterilized. Shannonh2007 08-09-07 40
   RE: Amber should be sterilized. bostonrobfan 08-09-07 41
       RE: Amber should be sterilized. mickeyvon 08-10-07 42
           RE: Amber should be sterilized. michel 08-10-07 43
           RE: Amber should be sterilized. Snidget 08-10-07 44
 RE: Amber should be sterilized. Shannonh2007 08-10-07 49
   RE: Amber should be sterilized. frisky 08-11-07 50
 Locking Bebo 08-11-07 51

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-30-07, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
I didn't say it before, but let me take this opportunity to say "welcome to the Forums" Shannon. Take a look around, there's lots of good places to visit here.

To your point about Amber - I think sterilization may be going a bit far, but I do agree that her declaration that her love for her dog is equal to her love for her child is disgraceful. Anyone who thinks that an animal has the same value as a human being makes me question their sanity. In the case of someone who has actually given birth, it is even more perplexing.

I wonder if someone put one gun to the head of her daughter and one gun to the head of her dog and said that she had to choose which would live, would she take more than 0.4 seconds to say that she wanted her daughter to live?

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-30-07, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
They are too few and far between, so I thought I'd take this opportunity to stand beside you in 100% agreement.

Stomach-turning sigs by Sharnina, 2007

07-30-07, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
Great, now I feel all dirty inside.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-07, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
*readys autoclave*

Dickie just pushed her into defending her dopey statement, and she fell for it, the Dinglewheat.

tweet! Quack! Buck buck BUCK! WHAT? ..by the incredibly talented Syren.

Dakota 5643 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-07, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
Zactly! ##### is very self-righteous and knowitall-ish all the time and suckers these daws into it constantly. Of course, then there's Jen who smiles because she can't put 3 words together anyway.

Next topic: Most pets I've known have more integrity than most reality tv stars and are smarter than some. So I'll trade you 25 reality stars for a loving pet any day.

Next topic: They're going to have to start a competition for Kleenex, right along with HOH, food and POV, if Amber doesn't stop crying. Come on, Amber, someone sneezes and you start crying. Please put this woman out of her misery. (I never post on this board, as some may have noticed, but I CAN'T STAND THIS WOMAN WIMPERING ALL THE TIME.) Whew! I feel better now.

Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-30-07, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-07 AT 08:12 AM (EST)

What a whack job Amber is................

ETA: I love my cat dearly, but would sacrifice him for most people and probably a stranger.....
I would mourn the cat, but that wouldn't bother me as much as the guilt if I kept him alive and allowed a human being to perish......

Too much crack and meth............I hope she doesn't bear too many more children.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-30-07, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
I will preface my statement with the following - I don't have any kids. I do have a dog, and I am married to a woman who loves her dog more than anything.

And for the first time this season, I was actually prepared to say, "Evel, shut the hell up." You may handle your animals and your children differently, but the bottom line is this - what's a dog other than a furry, adopted kid who loves you unconditionally? (Well, except if you beat them or starve them or something, but that's true of humans too.) And yes, people still mourn their pets on some level, maybe not as strongly because losing a pet is inevitable due to their shorter lifespans.

I mourn lost family members. I also mourn the cat I lost when I was 17. I grew up with that cat. She was my cat. I took it very hard when she became ill and died. The attachment is still there.

Would Evel try to make the same argument about loving your own biological children more than adopted children? And don't try to tell me "it's not the same thing." This world is so obsessed with this idea of passing on your genes. Those of us who cannot or are unprepared to do so develop attachments to, say, our dogs. Or our cats. Or our birds. Or our ficus plants. And those attachments don't go away just because someone newer and greater enters the picture.

If my wife is a mom "for real" here in four years, go up to her head and say, "Either your baby does or your dog dies." The first thing out of her mouth won't be, "I can never decide," nor will it be, "The dog. Save my baby." It will inevitably be, "What kind of sick bastard are you for doing this to someone?"

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-07, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
And don't try to tell me "it's not the same thing."

It's NOT the same thing.

A child, (biological or adopted) is not the same as a pet, even a cherished pet. It's just not.

What if the pet was a danger to the child? Would you try to find another home and get rid of the dog, or the child?

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-30-07, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
What if the pet was a danger to the child? Would you try to find another home and get rid of the dog, or the child?

The same thing as if the child was a danger. Do you sit around and put up with crap from your kids if they're a danger? Well, OK, some people do. But the only difference between dealing with an out-of-control animal and an out-of-control child is the laws and procedure with both. With a dog who bites a stranger, you can just take the dog down to the pound. With a child who attacks a stranger, there's a lot more crap to go through, and odds are, you're probably stuck with the child because the state says so.

My issue with this whole statement of Evel's is this - people who have kids tend to look down on those of us who don't, saying we don't "understand" anything to do with children. We can't possibly share anything with people who already have kids, even if we have someone, say, an animal that we love. It's a very superior, condescending attitude that I hear all the time out of parents.

Aside from that, one of us has to take the other side around here. It's just no damn fun if we all jump on the "Amber is an unfit parent" bandwagon.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-30-07, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
For what it's worth, I don't feel superior because I have children.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-07, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
My issue with this whole statement of Evel's is this - people who have kids tend to look down on those of us who don't, saying we don't "understand" anything to do with children. We can't possibly share anything with people who already have kids, even if we have someone, say, an animal that we love. It's a very superior, condescending attitude that I hear all the time out of parents.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

I didn't always have children, or pets, but I do now, and I can say that unless you do have both, you can't compare the two. A pet is simply not the same as a child. Period. I can say that, because I have both, and for someone who does not have both, I find it a bit condescending to suggest any differently.

It's not a put down, it's a fact. When you have both, you can compare the two, until then, the person with both is the authority.

The fact that Amber has both and ranks her pet on the same level as her child makes her a psycho. Then again, we all ready knew she was a psycho, so I'm not at all suprised at her reaction to Dick.

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-31-07, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "I'll go a step further then that "
>
>It's not a put down, it's
>a fact. When you
>have both, you can compare
>the two, until then, the
>person with both is the
>authority.

I have always had pets, all of whom I treat as my "children" and love, and I have never had kids, but still, I can see that a child is more important then any pet -- even a pet like Lassie that rescues people on a daily basis and can basically talk, is not as important as a child. As much as I love my dog and cat, I would sacrifice them all day long to save a human being, if that was my (granted) unlikely choice.

Sorry, that's not a put down, that's a fact -- and you don't have to have a child to know that -- you just have to have common sense.

Well I haven't been around here in a while -- look at all I missed!

07-30-07, 09:26 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
I understand that people form very strong bonds with their pets. I don't know that anyone is saying that there is anything wrong with that.

What seems so disturbing is that this woman who has given birth - which should be the strongest bond you can possibly have with another living thing - says that her dog means just as much as her daughter. The dog can not possibly understand the implications of this statement. But the daughter would. This thought expressed by Amber can be nothing but extremely harmful to the development of her daughter. And I would bet just about anything that Amber does say things like this to her daughter.

What is so ironic is that within the same episode, you hear Danielle telling Dick that he has said things which have hurt her and which she will never forget. Can't help but wonder if he said, "The dog means just as much to me as you."

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-09-07, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
LAST EDITED ON 08-09-07 AT 00:33 AM (EST)

I don't mean to defend Amber by any stretch of the imagination. I agree with most of you that you can't love an animal in the same way that you love a child (or any other human being). However, I had an issue with D!ck's tone as he continued to badger Amber about this issue. Why is D!ck so self-righteous about Amber's parenting skills when he clearly seems to be lacking in that department. I found it extremelly hypocritical on D!ck's part to criticize Amber when he's hardly the poster child for good parenting.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-07, 06:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
Well it is a very human thing to do.

It is common for people to be most annoyed about others by the things that they have problems with themselves.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-07, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
She's such a stupid twat.

Dick was trying to discuss and understand her position, and she couldn't even explain it, defend it.

" I've been through alot with my dog."

Oh please!
This is just another incident that proves the girl is a nutjob, she has severe emotional attachment issues, and needs help.
But since she is on a reality show, I will mock her instead.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-07, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
I agree with you Buggy. Amber is the biggest whackjob BB has ever put in the house.

She should be in therapy and not in the BB house. But since she is on my Tv screen I will join in the mocking.

imagine the tears she's going to shed when this is over and she sees how much mocking is going on. and wait until she gets wind of the nude pics. oy!

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-07, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
Apparently I've missed a lot in my absence too!

What pics?

08-10-07, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
You can find them if you google, just Amber forgetting there are cameras everywhere and not covering herself too well while toweling off after a shower.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-07, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
I think a few weeks ago the producers showed her in the shower. By the looks of the pic that I saw, it appears that she's nude, but details are blocked by the opaque door....... I think Hamsterwatch might have a pic or two, but I'm not sure what day........

08-10-07, 08:03 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
Jokers has a bunch of pics on the Media forum, mostly back around 7/21 which is many pages back

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/postlist.php?Cat=&ShowCat=1&Board=BBMedia

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-07, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
You need to stay away from PETA folks, then, cuz a lot of them feel the same way.

New sig courtesy of Agman!

And FTR, I think those folks are whackjobs as well.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-30-07, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
After I make this comment I will be checking into the local psych ward as I would have to be as crazy as Amber to argue the point...lol.

Amber doesn't love her pet equally to her child. As "emotionally" in touch she claims to be if that were the actual case then she would be able to back up her feelings. Even someone with no articulation skills would be able to say something...anything to defend their feelings. The fact that Amber could not just makes me think that she simply wanted to go against whatever ED said as I think she has been annoyed with him (remember Daniele told ED people were fed up with his antics).

However, let's say that Amber really does love her pet equally to her child. I don't think it makes much sense either. I'm not against individuals loving a pet like they would a child, especially if they don't have children or the children are grown and running off with their own lives. I don't think it's wrong for an individual, who has a child, to love their pet dearly. With that said, most reasonable people would always choose their children over the animals. I've known someone who was more about her dogs than her own kid and even husband (to the point he had to sleep on the couch because there was no room for him in bed) and she wasn't a normal person. On the other hand, my in laws have a dog that they buy Christmas gifts for, he sleeps in their bed, and has a basket of toys and stuffed animals and the grandchildren still come first.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-07, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
Part of me thinks #ick boxed Crybabyamber into saying she'd 'die for either'.
I'm sure if the dog bit her daughter's face, she'd have an issue. She's just not emotionally strong enough to tangle with #ick. (like say..Jen)

she really needs to go.....the crying is pppaaaiiinnnful....not even sure I believe it anymore...

oh, and my mother in law puts her dog before EVERYONE but maybe her bio-grand daughter (not mine) and that's only because she claims the little one 'loves' her dog...
so they're out there folks and their pets are seriously spoiled bitches.....lol

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-07, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "AND......"
I think it would be the rare person who loves their dog as much or more than their own child would admit that (much less on national tv). Like was said before, that poor kid who now gets to be taunted by all her schoolmates that her mummy loves the dog as much as her. Some things are better left unsaid

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-07, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: AND......"
The head lady from PETA said, on Letterman, that if her kid and her dog were drowning in a lake, she'd save the dog.

New sig courtesy of Agman!

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-07, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
Surely we can all agree that Amber is one big old NUTJOB!No matter how you throw it out there,the girl has some SERIOUS issues!
Is having a crack/meth head for a Mother a good thing?
Naaa...
Is having that same crack/meth head for a Dog owner a good thing? Not really..
As far as sacrificing your beloved pet for a human, let's think about this, people. ANY human?
Osama? That crazy shoe bomber guy? Those guys in Connecticut who
just murdered that family?
Nope. We all gotta draw our own line somewhere. My beloved dog is much more important than ANY of those guy's lives!

08-01-07, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
Excellent point Maryellen. Not all parents and not all children are loving and caring. Some are downright evil and abusive to each other. But that's not the norm.

As for "having been through a lot with her dog", it's been proven that a person's stress level is reduced considerably while in the company of a loved pet, not so much with other family members. The pets don't judge, argue, and demean, they are just there for you. I'm not saying you should throw the kids out and keep the pets, but that statement on Amber's part does not make her a nut job. If you've ever been alone with a problem and the only one there to comfort you was a pet, you wouldn't think that's crazy. Thank your stars you haven't had that experience.

Final question:
Would Danielle give up a beloved pet for Evil? How can this man lecture anyone on parenting and why didn't Amber have the brains to point that out?

08-01-07, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
Brains? Amber?? She might have destroyed some of her alotment brain cells with all that crack or meth or whatever it is she's detoxing from while on BB8.

08-01-07, 07:17 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
Was that moi that used Amber and brains in the same sentence? OMH, it was! I better go back to the Survivor boards and wait.

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-02-07, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
I think we're taking the wrong approach here. If Amber's been through "so much" with her dog, imagine how that poor dog must have suffered, being saddled with the impossible task of trying to cheer her up! Being forced to choose between saving Amber or her daughter, or his favorite squeaky toy, What Would Fido Do?

08-02-07, 09:05 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
I'm betting on the squeaky toy.

08-02-07, 05:05 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
Yep,definitely.... SQUEAKY TOY!

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-07, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
squeaky toys make Amber cry.

Stomach-turning sigs by Sharnina, 2007

08-04-07, 00:09 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
This is better than the show.

08-05-07, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shannonh2007 Click to send private message to Shannonh2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
When Amber said tonight "I swear on my daughter's life", I thought, SO?????? Seeing as how she loves her dog as much as she loves her DAUGHTER that's not saying much!!

STERILIZE!!!!!!!!

08-06-07, 03:33 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
AH!!! Now it all makes sense! Finding out Amber has had two abortions I GET IT. If she could kill her own babies OF COURSE she equates children with animals. It all makes sense now.

Amber, you can stop masquerading as a Godly woman. The gig is up sweetie.

08-06-07, 04:53 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
But the important question is - did she have her dog spayed or neutered?

08-06-07, 05:01 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
And if her dog was neutered did she get him Neuticles so he wouldn't feel bad about the the operation?

Summertribe and the living is easy!

08-08-07, 09:55 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
I cracked UP when Amber swore on her daughter's life (can't remember to whom or if it was on After Dark or the edited show), but seeing as how she equates her living child with a dog, and how she let someone flush her other two children down the drain that was a FUNNY statement: "I swear on my daughter's life."

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who knew Amber was actually a comedian. LOL

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-09-07, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
I really think these comments about "baby killers" and "children flushed down the drain" should be made elsewhere.

Also, I have to defend Amber here. I don't care for her, but I find her unwillingness to rank her love admirable. Most of us, including me, are obsessed with who is our "best friend," "favorite this," "favorite that." Etc. Of course Amber's daughter would feel bad being compared to the dog. She'd feel bad about being compared to the level of love for her siblings as well. I hate to say I sort of learned from that ridiculous episode that love is love, and why must we rank it?

That said, I'd be very happy to see Amber leave. That's the thing about BB....everyone is reprehensible. There are plenty of bad things to say about all the contestants. But Amber is the second-most annoying. We've actually made her crying into a type of drinking game.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-07, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
I bet that the dog behaves better and does not whine as much.

nicalai 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-09-07, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nicalai Click to send private message to nicalai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
amber has a myspace. it seems like it's really hers and not someone trying to be her. she has a lot of personal pics up.... i was curious.. so i asked to be added. i am not a fan of hers in any way...

http://www.myspace.com/zolexy

08-09-07, 08:41 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
Um...Amber, sweetie...someone who lied to a man about being pregnant twice when she wasn't, and someone who has had two abortions is NOT in a position to call anyone ELSE the Devil.

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-09-07, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
Not to mention all the crap she said about Jews! OMG! What a freak!

mickeyvon 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-10-07, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mickeyvon Click to send private message to mickeyvon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
What did Amber say about Jews? If this was already discussed, can you point me there?

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-07, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
Just google: Amber Big Brother New York Post!

08-10-07, 02:32 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
This thread on the Live Feed section has info about some of Amber's antics.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID34/1134.shtml

08-10-07, 10:41 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
Amber begged D!ck to stop calling her a bad mom because her daughter watches the internet and will hear it. BUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every other word out of the bitches MOUTH is f*^k this and f&^k that and God-d**med this and mother f*&ker that. Are you KIDDING ME???????? I guess it's ok for her daughter to hear her mother talk like that as long as D!ck doesn't call her A BAD MOTHER ON THE INTERNET!!! And it's also apparently ok for this poor 8 year old child to watch her mother tell Eric about lying about two pregnancies and about her two abortions. THAT, apparently is just fine.

Please, Amber, I'm BEGGING you, get your tubes tied. Please. Instead of killing your babies as a form of birth control I'M BEGGING you to get sterilized. Good Christian that you are (excuse me while I dry heave)...abortions, using the name of the Lord in vain, and having unmarried sex notwithstanding of course, PLEASE, do your would-be future children a favor and GET STERILIZED!!!

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-07, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Amber should be sterilized."
Other posters have been sort of kindly, gently and meekly telling you to lay off the whole raving about the "killing your babies" thing.

You must realize you are throwing these comments out there on a topic that is very sensitive for most people. Are you wondering why people aren't replying with a "go Shannon!" or a "no, you're wrong!"? Speaking for myself here -- it's not because I'm complacent on the issue; I just know that the Big Brother discussion board isn't the place for me to reply and engage in a debate about something that is not about this show.

So, we have this conundrum, where you're kind of throwing all these provocative statements out into space, and I'm all "What should I do? How does one respond to this?"

So, I'll do what others suggest, which is invite you to post over on the Off Topic forum, where we do engage in such debates. Sure, we've been there, done that, but what the he11, we can go there again.

Rolly made this.
Kindly, gently and meekly, of course.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-07, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Locking"
This thread has gone off-topic from the show, so I'm locking it. This is not the place for political arguments on abortion - that's why we have an off-topic forum.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •