The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Eric"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

jands 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-13-07, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jands Click to send private message to jands Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Eric"
Does anyone else think Eric is a loser? He is so ugly and short and he looks ridiculous with his nipples pierced. Only hot guys with good bodies should have their nipples pierced. He is so annoying. I wish he would get voted out ASAP!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Eric shanshan2007 08-13-07 1
 RE: Eric rockdog 08-14-07 2
   RE: Eric jands 08-15-07 3
       RE: Eric realitytvwatcher 08-15-07 4
           WARNING - realitytvwatcher Bebo 08-15-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shanshan2007 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-13-07, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanshan2007 Click to send private message to shanshan2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Eric"
I do find him rather odd. Not my cup of tea as far as manliness goes, but I think he'd be alright to hang out with.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

rockdog 99 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-07, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rockdog Click to send private message to rockdog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Eric"
The way he moves his eyes and his laugh drive me nuts.
He cannot help being short but the nipple rings and 'beyblade' like tattoo are just silly.
He thinks he is cool but is pure nerd

jands 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-15-07, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jands Click to send private message to jands Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Eric"
I'm glad someone agrees with me. Your right, he moves his eyes funny. What a nerd.

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-07, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Eric"
I don't like Eric but I think it is pretty rude to call someone ugly. It's just rude to point out things someone can't change about themselves including being short. I personally don't find him attractive but I would never call him ugly especially since that is really a matter of opinion.

I do however agree that the way he moves his eyes is a little freaky and the nipple piercings are just plain stupid looking.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-15-07, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "WARNING - realitytvwatcher "
Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. While we do allow posters to make positive or negative comments about the show and its participants, we do not permit criticism of other posters for expressing their opinions.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •