The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Two questions about the summary of Kail's eviction."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-12-07, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Two questions about the summary of Kail's eviction."
LAST EDITED ON 08-12-07 AT 11:11 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-12-07 AT 11:08 PM (EST)

The first question I have is just a factual clarification. I could swear that Jen and Kail were the players who gave up ability to play for HoH, and that Jen did indeed participate in the latest HoH competition.

The second is about word use. I believe that summary quotes Amber using the word "f**king." I am not complaining about that, but one of the things that is a bit irritating about this sight is we can't even use the proper names of Survivor's first winner or Big Brother's current Evel contestant. Isn't that kind of hypocritical?

eta: I wrote this in response to Steve Rogers' summary, and I mean no disrepect, I love this site, but I just checking again and it says "you f##ing set him up" only without the ## and the ck in place

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Two questions about the summary... Snidget 08-12-07 1
 RE: Two questions about the summary... michel 08-12-07 2
   RE: Two questions about the summary... Shannonh2007 08-12-07 3
       RE: Two questions about the summary... Shannonh2007 08-12-07 4
           RE: Two questions about the summary... tweets 08-12-07 5
       RE: Two questions about the summary... michel 08-12-07 6
           RE: Two questions about the summary... Sues 08-13-07 7
               RE: Two questions about the summary... Sues 08-13-07 8
                   RE: Two questions about the summary... vince3 08-13-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-12-07, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Two questions about the summary of Kail's eviction."
If I recall correctly:

Kail and Jameka bid 5 HOH's
Jen bid 4 HOH's
Zach (maybe or whoever was out that round) bid 3

Only the highest bids had to do whatever it was, the lowest bid was out and people in between were both safe and didn't have to do the thing.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-07, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Two questions about the summary of Kail's eviction."
LAST EDITED ON 08-12-07 AT 09:28 PM (EST)

Are you commenting about the summary I wrote? If so, I'll answer here:
First, Snidget is right, only Jameka and Kail gave up the ability to play HoH. The players who had bids that fell in the middle weren't penalized.

As far as the censored word, this is what I wrote when reporting that part of Ambore's rant: "YOU’RE SO F*** LUCKY I SWORE ON MY DAUGHTER’S LIFE" I used caps to give the feel of Ambore's rage but, since CBS censored the bad word, I did the same.

If you're frustated about not being able to use the name Dick, there's a trick to get around it, see! You have to be tricky like Dicky! Square brackets are invisible. It hurts the words per minute one can type but it's always fun to get away with things. Also, Writing about Raging-Dick and Scheming-Dick is more fun than writing #####.

Shannonh2007 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-12-07, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shannonh2007 Click to send private message to Shannonh2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Two questions about the summary of Kail's eviction."
Ok, I give...what ABOUT square brackets. You say they're invisible, but you didn't say how to use them.

<#####>

Shannonh2007 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-12-07, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shannonh2007 Click to send private message to Shannonh2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Two questions about the summary of Kail's eviction."
That didn't work.

tweets 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-12-07, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tweets Click to send private message to tweets Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Two questions about the summary of Kail's eviction."
This is one way. D-i-c-k

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-07, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Two questions about the summary of Kail's eviction."
LAST EDITED ON 08-12-07 AT 11:14 PM (EST)

I can't just reveal the trick, now can I? Use the "Reply with Quotes" to my post above. In your reply box, you will see how I wrote it.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-13-07, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Two questions about the summary of Kail's eviction."
ok, it's late and I'm bored so I'm going to try it...

<#####>

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-13-07, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Two questions about the summary of Kail's eviction."
nope...lol

{#####}

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-07, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Two questions about the summary of Kail's eviction."
This is the bracket: [, find its' mirror and put them between one of the letters of Dick's name.........

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •