The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Suggestions for Houseguests"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

mikren 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-10-07, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikren Click to send private message to mikren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Suggestions for Houseguests"
I am so sick of the serious attitude of the hamsters, season after season – people crying constantly or whining that they hate everybody or the fake somber tones after an eviction. This is so lame. These people need to lighten up, have some fun, and here are a few things I would like to see:

1. When somebody in a different alliance gets voted out, I would like to see alliance members jump up and high five each other and shout YES!!!

2. HGs should borrow catch phrases from other reality shows and use them in the context of the game, examples

When hosting a competition, they could imitate Jiffy from Survivor -

“Come on in guys!”

“Power of Veto – Back up for grabs!”

“Jen, WINS IMMUNITY! Ooops, I mean Power of veto, sorry.”

“Wanna know what you’re playin’ for?”

“Hamsters Ready?”

Or, how about the Bachelor?

“Hamster Jen, will you accept this key?”

The Amazing Race -

(in somber tone) “Hamster Jen, you have key NUMBER ONE!”

3. I would like to see an HG openly declare that he/she is not there to win, but "just wants to make the All Star Team". And then behave accordingly.

4. One HG should directly declare their intent to get someone out (i.e. directly to the intended target, not behind their back like everyone does it). “All my energy at this point, is focused on eliminating you from this game. I will not rest until you are eliminated.” Etc.

5. HGs should randomly joke about voting people out. “I’m voting you out next. Just kidding!”

6. Movie Quotes – I mean, someone throw out some Office Space or something.

“Uh, yeah… I’m going to have to go ahead … and nominate ….you … for eviction…this week...yeah”

Or A Few Good Men…

“YOU WANT THE TRUTH! YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH!”

Man, I would be a great houseguest.

Anyone else have suggestions to make these people more interesting?

GO JEN!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •