The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I am sick and tired of Jameka and Amber are hypocrites"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

prncss764 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-02-07, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prncss764 Click to send private message to prncss764 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I am sick and tired of Jameka and Amber are hypocrites"
How dare Jameka and Amber sit around reading the Bible and then sitting around gossiping about everyone. What types of Christians are those? They are just hypocrites. Sure, they might not like Daniel and #####, but do they need to talk about them day and night. I am sorry but of all the people in the house, Dani and ##### were given a raw deal and had the hardest time together. Can you imagine coming into the house and seeing your father who you were not getting along with for five years and now you are stuck in a house with him? I think they have not handled it well, but they are trying. Maybe not gracefully in public, but trying. Who are Amber and Jameka to judge them and I thought religious people did not judge anyway? They are ridiculous on the live feed on Showtime. It is sooo boring!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I am sick and tired of Jameka a... Shannonh2007 08-02-07 1
   RE: I am sick and tired of Jameka a... Bebo 08-02-07 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Shannonh2007 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-02-07, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shannonh2007 Click to send private message to Shannonh2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I am sick and tired of Jameka and Amber are hypocrites"
Jameka and Amber are annoying. Amber insists she doesn't lie? Give me a break. EVERY human being lies sometimes.

But let me take this opportunity to explain what you and nearly 100% of unbelievers don't understand and always take out of context.

The judging that Christians are not to do is two fold. We are not to judge WHILE doing EXACTLY what were are judging as wrong. For instance if I look at Sally and poo poo her for stealing and then turn around and steal something myself that is wrong. We ARE to judge. EVERYONE should judge. If you don't JUDGE you might as well roll over and let a steam roller cream you. JUDGING, or discerning right from wrong, safe from dangerous, is a neccessity for survival. In fact the scriptures to us TO judge, ie:good fruit from bad fruit. God Himself has ALREADY condemned everything condemnable. We are to simply condemn that which God has already condemned.

Proverbs 31:8-10

8 "Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves,
for the rights of all who are destitute.

9 Speak up and judge fairly;
defend the rights of the poor and needy."

Also the judging we are not to do is judging whether someone is going to heaven or hell. We are not even capable of doing this. Only God knows the heart (though we can judge by fruits and take a good stab). But judging is actually not only taught in scripture, it is necessary for survival.

Having said that Christianity isn't a religion. It is a relationship with a living God.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-02-07, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I am sick and tired of Jameka and Amber are hypocrites"
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-07 AT 10:14 AM (EST)

This is not the forum for "educating" other posters about religion. This is the place to discuss the show Big Brother. If you would like to discuss other topics, then you are welcome to do so on our Off-Topic forum, but not here.

Be careful using blanket "you" statements on these forums that could come across as bashing other posters. Our guidelines clearly state that it is the responsibility of each poster to help prevent forest fires, and when it appears that you are personally attacking other posters, that may start a battle that shouldn't be started on these forums.

Since there are already existing Jameeka and Amber threads on page 1 on which the discussion is focusing on the show, I'm locking this as a duplicate.

Edited to add a reminder that this is not the forum to discuss information shown on the Showtime live feeds - that discussion should take place in the Live Feed Forum.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •