The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB -Episode two official summary - Ode to an Oven Mitt"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-09-07, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB -Episode two official summary - Ode to an Oven Mitt"
Ode to an Oven Mitt

We start off episode two with the houseguests realizing they may be spending the entire summer with someone they would probably prefer to never see again.

##### and Daniele are reunited and Daniele is visibly upset by the fact she is being forced to stay in the house with her father, who come to find out didn’t actually raise her.

Dustin and Joe are stuck spending time together and neither one seems happy at the prospect. Their relationship obviously did not end on a good note.

As for Carol and Jessica being enemies I would say this is the biggest over-hype of the season, so far. Seems they had a falling out and don’t really like one another but calling them enemies is some definite overkill. Although Jessica does seem to still be rooted in her high school bitterness if that qualifies.

Kail is then able to show everyone the inside of her new HOH room. Family pictures are displayed and Amber comments again of the bond that she and Kail share by both being parents.

Next the houseguests see that their pictures are finally up on the wall.

But wait; cue the dramatic violin music, because Jen is crying, yes, actually crying due to her picture hanging up on the wall. At first I thought maybe she was just joking, but no, she is shown in the DR and out in front of everyone bawling her eyes out about her horrendous picture. I’d hate to see how upset she’d be if something terrible really happened.

In fact her picture is so grotesque that she actually covers her picture with an oven mitt. Well, at least the girl is able to find multiple uses for everyday kitchen items.

Which is more than I can say for Holly…….I mean Jessica. Dear God, I am having flash backs, someone please help me. The grating voice, the blonde hair, the insightful comments: (“We all said ‘yea, blue’ because we were on the blue team.”) I so hope that this girl is voted off next week. I seriously can not take a full summer of her.

Next, D*ck is name-dropping. We get to hear that he dated Jeri Manthy (wow, some serious celebrities there #####) and once had dinner with Cher.

As Kail’s eyes glaze over from listening to ##### blare on about how many celebrities he knows, we switch over to the food competition. Teams are picked based on which side of the couch people were sitting on. The competition involves dousing yourself in butter and then scrapping it off from each others bodies at the opposite end into a bucket of popcorn.

We see everyone drenched in a buttery glop and one girl actually voices my own thoughts, that they all look nasty covered in yellow ooze. Prompting one the guys to show that men really are from mars, by stating that their buttery bodies “glistened” and claimed it was like watching a Baywatch episode. I guess it takes all kinds.

The red team kicks the blue team’s butt by gathering 77lbs. of butter compared to only 37lbs! Come to find out long hair is actually very good at gathering up butter.

When Jessica’s team looses we also get another insightful nugget of wisdom, that slop tastes very “oaty.” I can’t wait for all the gems she might dish out if she ends up staying the entire summer.

We are then shown Dustin and Joe rehashing their relationship again while hanging out in a hammock. There conversation ends up going nowhere except to bring a lot of tension into an otherwise pretty laid-back house and both realize this may cause them problems down the road.

Kail is then shown strategizing and forming an alliance with Mike. Luckily Kail realizes that a two person alliance is not nearly as effective as a four person one, so they decide to reel Nate and Zach into their alliance as well.

Cut to the nomination discussion where they decide to nominate people based on their competition performance, or lack thereof I should say. When we switch over to the actual nominations Kail decides to put up Carol and Amber due to the fact that they were the first ones eliminated from the HOH competition. She deems this fair since she gained the HOH position from the other three HGs based on her performance.

We are then treated to America’s choice for the week. Ah, the important question of who Eric should pour his heart out to? Please send your text message or vote online at CBS.com. Why can’t they make it something interesting like if you’d like to see Eric rip on Jen for her ugly picture press one, or to see Eric bash Joe for getting gonorrhea press two. I want drama! Not seeing him pour his heart out to someone. Lame!

So, will we be stuck listening to Jessica our Holly clone all season? Will we be stuck seeing Jen cry over nothing the entire summer? What is the next lame thing America will have to vote on regarding America’s player? Tune in Tuesday to find out the answer to none of these questions, but at least we’ll find out who wins POV and if they decide to use it or not. Till then take care all you BB addicts!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB -Episode two official summar... Lasann 07-10-07 1
 RE: BB -Episode two official summar... gbaker 07-12-07 2
 RE: BB -Episode two official summar... BigBro 07-13-07 3
 RE: BB -Episode two official summar... strid333 07-18-07 4
 RE: BB -Episode two official summar... MandyM 07-18-07 5
 RE: BB -Episode two official summar... Shannonh2007 07-26-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-10-07, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB -Episode two official summary - Ode to an Oven Mitt"
That was very good.

Sharnina has outdone herself this time!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

gbaker 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-12-07, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gbaker Click to send private message to gbaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB -Episode two official summary - Ode to an Oven Mitt"
My first year to really get into BB, I was disgusted at Jen crying over her picture!!! Two words for her "GROW UP"!!! I am slowly getting to know all the players and would have a few choice words for a lot of them, but I enjoy the game and will be anxious to see who last the longest.....the world is full of very different people, how boring it would be if we were all alike but come on crying over a picture. You were right what will she do if something serious happens. BB may have to bring in a whole medical team if that happens!!

BigBro 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-13-07, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BigBro Click to send private message to BigBro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB -Episode two official summary - Ode to an Oven Mitt"
you've got to be WAY more catty than that to write a good summary so sharpen your claws a bit!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-18-07, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB -Episode two official summary - Ode to an Oven Mitt"
Good job!

Three is the perfect number.

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-18-07, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BB -Episode two official summary - Ode to an Oven Mitt"
Nicely done! Thanks! (Just getting caught up)

MM I just wish that there was a way that I could choose for others not to be bigots. - HD
SLICE ROCKS!

Cool Tune!

Shannonh2007 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-26-07, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shannonh2007 Click to send private message to Shannonh2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BB -Episode two official summary - Ode to an Oven Mitt"
Isn't a phone call out of nowhere asking you if you want to be on Big Brother a red flag that you might be getting set up? Maybe it's just me.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •