The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Hamster: player signups and sigpic designs."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-06-07, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Hamster: player signups and sigpic designs."
LAST EDITED ON 07-06-07 AT 06:20 PM (EST)

It's simple, really. You assume the part of a contestant. You speak as that contestant for the rest of the season. After your player is voted out, you can continue to comment from home (watching on the live feeds) or the jury house. Or for longer-term safety, you may choose to be something in the house. The house itself. The veto medallion. The bedroom door that's about one Cappy high. Producers. CBS executives. Other inanimate objects.

You can also decide to be the Chenbot. However, whoever takes on Julie has a special role in this little dialouge game: they have to start a new Be The thread once a week. (For BB games, this typically happens right after the elimination episode, with the thread staying active for the whole week.)

Regardless of who you're playing, you can only comment in character on the Be The threads. (Some people get confused easily. We had an incident back during TAR #8 involving our faux Rolly Weaver and -- it's a long story, okay?)

So -- now that you've had a chance to meet this year's hamsters and see the inanimae, decide who you want to be. All parts are first-come, first-serve -- just remember: it takes a special person to be the Chenbot. We also need someone to design sigpics for each part.

Special BB-only warning: live feed events stay in Spoilers. When speaking as your character, use the broadcast events.

(This section will be edited as needed.)

Available parts are:

Contestants:

Joe Barber II
Jameka Cameron
Dick Donato
Danielle Donato
Mike Dutz
Dustin Erikstrup
Kail Harbick
Jessica Highbanks
Jen Johnson
Carol Journey
Amber Siyavus
Nick Starcevic
Eric Stein
Zach Swerdzewski

Host: Julie Chen

Previous inanimae:

Veto medallion
Hot tub (if used)

So. Who's up for a summer of in-persona bashing?

Here's a sample of the game in action: the B.B.A.Stards pregame thread. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID9/866.shtml

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Hamster: player signups... samboohoo 07-06-07 1
 RE: Be The Hamster: player signups... Lasann 07-09-07 2
 RE: Be The Hamster: player signups... kingfish 07-09-07 3
   RE: Be The Hamster: player signups... bdemoney 07-09-07 4
 Eeeek! foonermints 07-15-07 5
 RE: Be The Hamster: player signups... newsomewayne 07-16-07 6
   RE: Be The Hamster: player signups... Tamena 07-16-07 7
       RE: Be The Hamster: player signups... newsomewayne 07-16-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-07, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Hamster: player signups and sigpic designs."
What the hell, I'll be Dustin.

*snap snap, head turn, snap*

Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-09-07, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Hamster: player signups and sigpic designs."
I'll take Danielle Donato since she doesn't seem to speak much, only give dagger looks. I can make some faces!

Sharnina has outdone herself this time!

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-07, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Hamster: player signups and sigpic designs."
You gonna be Ivette again? Something tells me her mouth is still moving.

I'm going to be off line for the rest of the month. If I see something tht needs to represented when I return, I'll chime in, maybe poach a character or two.

If it ain't worth stealing, it ain't worth having.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-09-07, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Hamster: player signups and sigpic designs."
Okay, she drives me insane, but I think it will be hysterical to pretend to be her, so I pick Jessica.

By the way, hello again all you BB fans...I've missed you! Glad we have a new season to chat about/bash.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-07, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Eeeek!"
This has got to be the worst bunch of screetch-birds ever. Sheesh: nasally NASALLY NASALEE voices. Including Dustin and Joe. Didn't anything ..err happen.. when they reached puberty, other than some type of BitchieGene kicked in?

*waves cootercard® to dispell fish odor*

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-07, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be The Hamster: player signups and sigpic designs."
I'll take the part of The Silent Minority.

Courtesy of Agman's Beachhouse and Sigshop, 2007

That's Jameka, by the way.

Democracy is more dangerous than fire. Fire can’t vote itself immune to water.

Tamena 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-16-07, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tamena Click to send private message to Tamena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be The Hamster: player signups and sigpic designs."
>I'll take the part of The
>Silent Minority.
>
>
>Courtesy of Agman's Beachhouse
>and Sigshop, 2007

>

I think we just haven't gotten a face full of Jameka yet. My sneaking suspicion is she's keeping things in for a bit before she goes psycho too.
and I was going to say...Silent Majority? Are we watching the same show??
LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma doesn't come back on people because some universal controller-god pushes buttons. It comes back on people because they dig holes for themselves to fall into.

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-07, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be The Hamster: player signups and sigpic designs."
and I was going to say...Silent Majority? Are we watching the same show??

No, I said Silent Minority. The ten seconds she was on TV the other night I noticed she was black.

Courtesy of Agman's Beachhouse and Sigshop, 2007

Democracy is more dangerous than fire. Fire can’t vote itself immune to water.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •