The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How binding are verbal agreements made on national TV?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-09-06, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How binding are verbal agreements made on national TV?"
I have perked up slightly from my deep depression over the final 2 to contemplate this for a minute: Boogie and Will agreed to split the pot - if Boogie wins, Will wins, although Boogie was no doubt assuming he would be feeding off Will's victory spoils & he might begin to feel a little reluctant to part with a quarter of a million bucks when the time comes. That would be one sweet lawsuit to read about six months from now! But, throw into the mix the fact that Chilltown promised to split the money with Janelle. (Remember the banana bread?)
Does anyone know if she has leg to stand on legally since there are a few million witnesses and a videotape to support her claims if she tries to collect? That's a jury I would LOVE to be on! The hamsters may have gone too far on this one!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How binding are verbal agreemen... maryellennaco 09-09-06 1
   RE: How binding are verbal agreemen... Buggy 09-09-06 2
       RE: How binding are verbal agreemen... nazpink 09-09-06 3
           RE: How binding are verbal agreemen... Snidget 09-09-06 4
               RE: How binding are verbal agreemen... okaychatt 09-09-06 5
                   RE: How binding are verbal agreemen... Snidget 09-09-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-09-06, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How binding are verbal agreements made on national TV?"
That's a great question. You're right about Boogie thinking he'd be sharing WILL's money, as opposed to the other way around. I would think Will would have a better shot at it if there were a lawsuit of some kind. Janelle is probably out of gas in that department. Maybe not.
This might be a question for a smart California attorney.....
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-09-06, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: How binding are verbal agreements made on national TV?"
Maybe I misunderstood, but didn't they also promise Erika a cut?

And wasn't it a final 3 deal?

So Boogie wins and has to split the money with Janelle and Erika?

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-09-06, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How binding are verbal agreements made on national TV?"
I could have sworn, and this may just be the rules for Survivor, that no one is even alowed to make deals to split the money? Something about it taking away from the game, but I don't know. If this is true than not only would Will, Janelle or Erika get the cut but neither would Boogie. Secondly, considering the aspect of the game and all the deceit, I don't even know if this verbal agreement would even be taken seriously but I'm also not a lawyer.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-06, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: How binding are verbal agreements made on national TV?"
I believe I read on here somewhere that they altered the rules to allow prize sharing this season. It may be a one season only deal.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-09-06, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: How binding are verbal agreements made on national TV?"
<It may be a one season only deal

I hope so. That shouldn't be an option.

Hmmmmmmmmmm - I wonder if that was one of Will's terms, in addition to including Boogie?

I can't remember - was Boogie voted in or given a slot by CBS?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-06, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: How binding are verbal agreements made on national TV?"
I thought Boogie was producers choice.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •