The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Will vs. boogie"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-10-06, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Will vs. boogie"
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-06 AT 11:54 AM (EST)

Booger is always ranting about how he's had to live in Will's shadow for the past 5 years because of Will and that Will owed him this opportunity. Now that Boogie has made it to the Final 2 is he finally having his day in the sun or will he forever live in Will's shadow? Let's examine.

Will........................Boogie

1. smart...................1. stupid
2. puppetmaster............2. puppet
3. stategic................3. farter
4. funny...................4. pitiful
5. winner by manipulation..5. winner? by riding coattails

Your turn.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Will vs. boogie Savahnna 09-10-06 1
   RE: Will vs. boogie Ahtumbreez 09-10-06 2
   RE: Will vs. boogie finallytyping 09-10-06 3
 RE: Will vs. boogie maryellennaco 09-10-06 4
 RE: Will vs. boogie JustBNMe 09-11-06 5
   RE: Will vs. boogie fedcamper 09-12-06 6
       RE: Will vs. boogie Miami Joe 09-12-06 7
           RE: Will vs. boogie Savahnna 09-12-06 8
               RE: Will vs. boogie Miami Joe 09-12-06 9
                   RE: Will vs. boogie Savahnna 09-12-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-10-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Will vs. boogie"
Mars Pluto
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-10-06, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Will vs. boogie"
*snort I had to sit here and think about that for a minute

and btw I had it set up in columns but I see it condensed so now I look like booger.

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-10-06, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Will vs. boogie"
That is funny on so many levels

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-10-06, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Will vs. boogie"
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-06 AT 11:35 PM (EST)

Fabulous!! I couldn't agree more. If there is ever a contest between Will and Boogie, Will wins; hands down. Mucho more brain cells than Booger. Even if Booger wins BB7, the best thing for him to do is to retreat to Dolce Vomit" and be grateful. Will that happen?? let us hope so!

eta:sp.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-11-06, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Will vs. boogie"
Booger acts like he and Will are married or something. He doesn't live in Will's shadow at all. He chooses to hide behind Will becuase he knows he can't do diddly squat on his own. He can't take a dump without checking with Will first. Besides no one casts a bigger shadow than Booger with the big haggy chin and nose of his. Sometimes I ownder if Will really cars about Booger or if he just enjoys toying with such a nitwit.

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-12-06, 03:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Will vs. boogie"
Every Fred needs his Barney, every Kramden his Norton, every Carson his McMahon, every Frankenstein his Igor, every Dr. Evil his Mini-wannabe-Me, etc., etc....

Miami Joe 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-12-06, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miami%20Joe Click to send private message to Miami%20Joe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Will vs. boogie"

Every Lone Ranger needs his Tonto,

Every Batman needs his Robin,

Every Clown needs his big rubber nose,

Every Trash can needs its lid,

Every toilet needs its toilet seat,

etc., etc.

I think everyone gets the point now.

09-12-06, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Will vs. boogie"
And every ho needs a pimp!!

2nd verse same as the first!

Miami Joe 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-12-06, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miami%20Joe Click to send private message to Miami%20Joe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Will vs. boogie"
>And every ho needs a pimp!!
>
>
>2nd verse same as the first!
>

In this case, every Pimp (Will) needs a Ho (Booger), applies better.

Although Booger did turn around and played Pimp to his own Ho (Scrubika).

09-12-06, 05:25 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Will vs. boogie"
Yep....he doesn't wear those hats for nothing.

He's a very fasionable pimp.

there goes my diet coke

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •