The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

lboatw 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-01-06, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lboatw Click to send private message to lboatw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother"
As of today I will no longer watch bb. Let me tell you why.
What ever happened to letting the people choose who stays & who goes. Only Eddie from the first bb deserving of a true winner. All you do is teach people how to be liars & cons for the greed of money. I have watched every season & all the good guys loose.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother Estee 09-01-06 1
   RE: Big Brother Snidget 09-01-06 2
       exactly shakes the clown 09-01-06 3
           RE: exactly nazpink 09-01-06 4
           RE: exactly kopan 09-06-06 9
               But... AyaK 09-08-06 11
 RE: Big Brother brvnkrz 09-01-06 5
   RE: Big Brother ValenciaJoe 09-01-06 6
       RE: Big Brother Estee 09-01-06 7
           RE: Big Brother foonermints 09-04-06 8
               RE: Big Brother fedcamper 09-07-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-01-06, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother"
What ever happened to letting the people choose who stays & who goes.

It was declared to be fundamentally UnAmerican and deported overseas.

Seriously. The international versions of Big Brother still conduct their eliminations through public vote. The U.S. version seems to be the only one operating under a houseguest voting system.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-06, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother"
Yep, from what I understand people in other countries vote out the boring hamsters and keep the ones that cause trouble.

We are the only people that vote to keep the boring. On Big Bother and elected to office.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-01-06, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "exactly"
>Yep, from what I understand people
>in other countries vote out
>the boring hamsters and keep
>the ones that cause trouble.
>
>
>We are the only people that
>vote to keep the boring.

..yep, that is exactly why CBS did the right thing and took the voting out of the hands of stupid americans. Or else we would end up with joke winners like Eddie in BB1, who only won cause he had one leg from cancer. That's a joke, because last I checked it was a game show and not a telethon!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-01-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: exactly"
Ugh.....like it wasn't bad enough that we got to vote in half of the house, I couldn't imagine people voting for the winner. Besides, these people spend their time in this house to play the game, they are the ones who have to deal with all the crap so it should be left up to them.

kopan 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-06-06, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kopan Click to send private message to kopan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: exactly"
Your remark about Eddie was extremely cruel. I guess you didn't watch the first season. When Chicken George was rallying everyone to walk out, only Eddie understood it was a game. He participated in competitions and didn't try to make anyone feel sorry for him.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-06, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "But..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-06 AT 00:52 AM (EST)

...people couldn't help but feel sorry for him.

In international BB, all the hamsters do is try to make the others look bad without getting caught looking bad themselves. It's a frickin' beauty pageant, and every bit as boring (except when you have the hookups, which really do take place in international BB -- Boogie and Erika look chaste by comparison). Only in the US do the hamsters have to play a game.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-06, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother"
We'll miss you.

Fembots by Tribe: L.O.J. One for all and all for Janelle

ValenciaJoe 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-01-06, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValenciaJoe Click to send private message to ValenciaJoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Brother"
If I remember right from Season 1, the houseguests picked the two people up for eviction and the public voted via phone on who to evict. I kind of remember the ruckus when George's wife went out and got a lot of people to vote for whoever was up against him that week. Perhaps that is why CBS decided to scrap this system. I wish they would have brought it back for the All Star version.

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-06, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big Brother"
This does bring up the question of how far Will would have gone under a public vote system. He could manipulate who was nominated for eviction, but as soon as he was up -- question mark. Would people respect his intelligence and strategy enough to let him stay in the game? Would we see an AI 'vote for the worst' flood? Or would everyone scream 'We must kill the evil!'

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-06, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Big Brother"
We must obviously kill the evil.

It's hard to believe that some people don't like Jerry Lewis, either.

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-07-06, 04:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Big Brother"
I don't think the vote stacking was a factor- Good Lord, look at American Idol! The more votes, the merrier. They act like the number of votes equals viewership which is great for selling advertising. I think they revamped the game to try and make it more interesting since the hamsters were trying to be appealing and it was NOT working!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •