The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mike or Erika? Choose a loser."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-08-06, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mike or Erika? Choose a loser."
If you were on the jury, why wouldn't Mike or Erika get your vote? (Feel free to impersonate any of the jury members.)

What is Phil's golf equipment?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mike or Erika? Choose a loser. okaychatt 09-08-06 1
 RE: Mike or Erika? Choose a loser. toddE 09-08-06 2
 RE: Mike or Erika? Choose a loser. slw531 09-08-06 3
 RE: Mike or Erika? Choose a loser. LIVEURBESTLIFE 09-08-06 4
 RE: Mike or Erika? Choose a loser. ljor 09-08-06 5
 RE: Mike or Erika? Choose a loser. Aruba 09-08-06 6
   RE: Mike or Erika? Choose a loser. cambo 09-09-06 8
   RE: Mike or Erika? Choose a loser. toddE 09-09-06 10
 RE: Mike or Erika? Choose a loser. motormouth 09-09-06 7
   RE: Mike or Erika? Choose a loser. finallytyping 09-09-06 9
       RE: Mike or Erika? Choose a loser. arkiegrl 09-09-06 11
           RE: Mike or Erika? Choose a loser. motormouth 09-09-06 12
               RE: Mike or Erika? Choose a loser. arkiegrl 09-09-06 13
 RE: Mike or Erika? Choose a loser. Das Mole 09-09-06 14
   RE: Mike or Erika? Choose a loser. KimD 09-09-06 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-08-06, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mike or Erika? Choose a loser."
MarcellAss - "Well, I've been totally miserable the whole time, and this is just more of the same. My life is hell. First I had to live with these miserable excuses for people. And Howie - what an a$$. He never deserved to be here in the first place. Then he has to come haunt me in my own personal hell. I mean, sequester in those hell holes, and with Howie? Unexcusable.

What's that, Julie? Oh, you want me to think about someone else for a while and vote? Why, how DARE you. I host House Calls, so I think I know what your job is all about. How DARE you try to tell me what to do? You're another miserable human being. It's all about me, all the time, you know. So don't go trying to one up ME.

I have to vote? For one of these two lowlifes? I mean, who would even want to be in the BB house? Especially someone like me - courteous, pleasant, and empathetic. All the time. Because I'm just that kind of great person.

Oh, all right, Julie. Be that way. Boogie rode Will's coattails the whole way and did slightly less than I did in the game. And that's saying something.

Erika won her share of critical competitions, plus she had a brief moment of lucidity at the end. Not like I would have done, mind you. I am such a brilliant strategist in my own way. It's just because I'm such a trusting, wonderful person that I gave up immunity the last time around, you know. No one can compare to that.

What, Julie? Oh, the vote, and enough about me? Humph.

Ok - If I have to vote, I vote for Erika. Because she's not Howie, and I hate Howie. What an a$$.

Huh? You mean you're taking the cameras off me and moving on to someone else? Why would you do that? I'm important. You're making my life a living hell. I'm such a caring, important................"

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-08-06, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mike or Erika? Choose a loser."
Howie: Without Will or Janelle, both of whom I constantly dream of banging, in the final 2, I don't have much choice.

But since Boogie is a little punk I'd like to punch out, and also because Boogie stands between me and Will's milky white body, I'm not voting for Boogie.

So that leaves Scarerika. I don't konw who this person is, really, but she's not Mike Boogie. Which is good enough for me.

(and I would also really prefer Erika, because though she was an embarrassing moron through most of the game, she ultimately showed herself to have some speck of player deservingness. Boogie would be the absolute, absolute worst winner. Worse even than Howie would have been).

slw531 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-08-06, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slw531 Click to send private message to slw531 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mike or Erika? Choose a loser."
I choose Erica because Boogie made me sick the way he was whining and crying about being left alone in the house without Will. He was a punk who rode on Will's coat strings the whole time.

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-08-06, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mike or Erika? Choose a loser."
Both Erika and Boogie are in the final 2 because of Will's hard work and strategy.

If I were voting I would vote for Boogie. He and Will worked as a team throughout the game. True, Will was the lead but there was teamwork and input from Boogie regarding gameplay.

Erika "thought" she was aligned with CT the entire game and didn't see she was being used til the end. CT kept her in the game and she was lucky enough to overhear a conversation that exposed the "big picture" for what it really was. I don't see that as game play or strategy. That IMHO was pure luck.

Erika was as expendable as CG. She never made any great moves and actually got rid of people who could have helped her. She made the same bad mistakes as Janelle. Not a good enough player to be in the F2 and not good enough to win.

ljor 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-08-06, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ljor Click to send private message to ljor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mike or Erika? Choose a loser."
No matter how stupid Erika was, under no circumstance should Mike Bonehead win. Reason one: he has used this show as a forum to advertise the restaurant group he is in, he doesn't need anymore money to keep his meaningless flesh operating. Reason two: He is a big cry baby, when will left he pouted like a baby because things didn't go his way, and actually did his fake cry in the diary room. Pathetic man(he can cry over a man leaving him, and walk all over a woman. Can you say unresloved issues?) Reason three: It's okay for him to sleep with Erika and then call HER a "ho". What he should ,is a meeting with a couple of butch femminist in a dark alley so he can get his. My feeling is that he will win because people generally back the person with the best bs going for them-in that case he is a totally "class act" NOT. Women who date this dude should be forwarned that he has no problem banging what he considers a "ho". so can you say STD Mike?

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-08-06, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Mike or Erika? Choose a loser."
Erika wouldn't get my vote because she's a slut. On Tuesday she may quite possibly be one of the highest paid Ho if she takes home the half million. But since I'm not on the jury, I'd rather predict/impersonate the jury members.

Howie, George and Janelle will vote AGAINST Boogie, so Erika gets their votes by default. Will is a slam dunk for Mike.
This means Boogie must get all the remaining three votes for a mere 4-3 victory. That's a tall order. Let's analyze these three jurors:

DANIELLE - She said she will vote for the "best" player. If she decides to be true to her parting words upon leaving the House she'll vote for Boogie. If she's full of sh!t she'll vote for Erika.

JAMES - Even though he is a crybaby, a liar, and a backstabber, in the end I believe he'll do what Danielle said -- vote for the best player. Give the edge to Boogie.

MARCELLAS - A real wildcard. Since he can't vote for himself and the object of his affection (Kaysar) is not in the F2, he'll probably vote for a chick over a dude.

The best Mike could hope for is a 4-3 victory...and that's a real reach. Worse case scenerio for him would be 6-1 Erika.

All in all things aren't looking good for the Boogerman.

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-09-06, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Mike or Erika? Choose a loser."
It will be interesting to see Danielle's vote, b/c this final two reminds me of the Danielle/Lisa final two. One person who played the game hard against a person who was liked by everyone and slid through.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-09-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Mike or Erika? Choose a loser."
Howie and Janelle will vote against Boogie.
Boogie, as Will's second vote, targeted Marcellas from early on, so no way will Marcellas vote Boogie.

I am not so sure about George. Replace George with Marcellas and I agree with your scenario.

I think James will probably vote for Boogie, so that means George and especially Danielle will decide the winner.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-09-06, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Mike or Erika? Choose a loser."
I'd have to say my vote would go to Boogie, based only on how much I dislike Erika, and how she has *not* played this game. Even though Will was clearly dictating all of Mike's actions, he did at least play the game, actively. Until the end, Erika floated, and made a fool of herself in the process. I have little sympathy for her, and while I find Mike to be completely distasteful, I think at the end of the day his win would also be a victory for Will.

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-09-06, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Mike or Erika? Choose a loser."
at the end of the day
>

barf!

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-06, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Mike or Erika? Choose a loser."
Well, it is what it is!

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-09-06, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Mike or Erika? Choose a loser."
*snort*

Hey, if I can do it, you can do it...

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-06, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Mike or Erika? Choose a loser."

You just got to hang in there.

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-09-06, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Mike or Erika? Choose a loser."
I wouldn't vote for Mike.

At least Erika did some work to get where she is, however minimal that might've been.

All Mike did was ride Will's coattails.

I hate this season. Not very All-Star if you ask me.

Das Mole - PQM Host
PQM Week 1 Entry

KimD 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-09-06, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KimD Click to send private message to KimD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Mike or Erika? Choose a loser."
This just *has* to be a bad dream, right? One of these two will be the winner? Yuk.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •