The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is Will That Great?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

HairGUy 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-25-06, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HairGUy Click to send private message to HairGUy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is Will That Great?"
After watching this season, I am wondering, is Will really the greatest BB player ever? Or are the other houseguests just really stupid this season? I would have thought that since he is the only player there who has won, and knowing how he plays, he would have been the first one targeted. But NO! They keep him in and go along with whatever he wants. Either he's hypnotizing them, or the other players are just very stupid.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is Will That Great? Savahnna 08-25-06 1
 RE: Is Will That Great? Lasann 08-25-06 2
 RE: Is Will That Great? toddE 08-25-06 3
   RE: Is Will That Great? JoshInSGV 08-25-06 4
 RE: Will IS that Great! Denalio 08-27-06 5
   RE: Will IS that Great! Miami Joe 08-28-06 6
 amazing shakes the clown 08-28-06 7
   RE: amazing Savahnna 08-28-06 8
   RE: amazing geg6 08-29-06 12
   greatest contestant in reality tv h... tearantz 08-30-06 26
   Shakes is Right bacon 08-31-06 33
 RE: Is Will That Great? nailbone 08-28-06 9
   RE: Is Will That Great? Savahnna 08-28-06 10
   RE: Is Will That Great? shakes the clown 08-28-06 11
       RE: Is Will That Great? 4getabout it 08-29-06 13
           RE: Is Will That Great? Reality432423 08-29-06 14
               RE: Is Will That Great? hammertimeman 08-29-06 15
                   RE: Is Will That Great? nailbone 08-29-06 16
                       RE: Is Will That Great? hammertimeman 08-29-06 17
                           RE: Is Will That Great? nailbone 08-29-06 19
               RE: Is Will That Great? marius 08-29-06 18
                   RE: Is Will That Great? hammertimeman 08-29-06 20
                       RE: Is Will That Great? seahorse 08-30-06 23
                           RE: Is Will That Great? hammertimeman 08-30-06 24
                               RE: Is Will That Great? Denalio 08-30-06 27
                   RE: Is Will That Great? JoshInSGV 08-30-06 21
                       RE: Is Will That Great? Bob Tomato 08-30-06 22
                           RE: Is Will That Great? marius 08-30-06 25
                               RE: Will The Great Denalio 08-30-06 28
                                   RE: Will The Great Wacko Jacko 08-30-06 29
                                       RE: Will The Great JoshInSGV 08-30-06 31
                                   RE: Will The Great Aruba 08-31-06 35
                   RE: Is Will That Great? HairGUy 08-30-06 32
                       RE: Is Will That Great? motormouth 08-31-06 34
                           RE: Is Will That Great? HairGUy 09-01-06 40
                               RE: Is Will That Great? motormouth 09-02-06 43
 At the end of the day, Is Will That... finallytyping 08-30-06 30
   RE: At the end of the day, Is Will ... realitytvwatcher 08-31-06 36
 RE: Is Will That Great? maryellennaco 08-31-06 37
   RE: Is Will That Great? mickeyvon 09-01-06 38
 No! Estee 09-01-06 39
   RE: No! coopdbil 09-02-06 41
 RE: Is Will That Great? okaychatt 09-02-06 42
 RE: Is Will That Great? maryellennaco 09-02-06 44

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-25-06, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is Will That Great?"
Not a popular stance......but I believe he's good....but he doesn't have a hard group to con.

I think for whatever reason Janie's mezmorized by him and he became the "designated king" for the "floaters"......partially by osmosis and some work. He does seem to strategize brilliantly ...though I wonder if he just knows how far he can pull the strings of his puppets.

But...as far as being the "Greatest BB Player ever"....he did win....so he's probably at least one of them.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-25-06, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is Will That Great?"
Every evicted houseguest admits that they all know that Will is manipulating them. My guess is that every one of them wanted to be at the end with Will and win so they could say they be the best BB player of all time.

Stupid strategy - for the ones evicted yes. But for the remaining players, if they do beat Will they will always be known as the one who beat the "best"!!

It a Tribe original!!!

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-25-06, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is Will That Great?"
Let me say right off that I loathe Will, so I'm biased. But obviously he knows what he's doing. His biggest advantage is that he has had Boogie since the beginning, so he's like twice as powerful as anyone else.

But the others are moronic. If Erica nominates the obvious (Janelle and George) I will reach through the TV and strangle her.

I didn't mind them ignoring CT at first, but now there are 6 people left. When exactly do they plan to break them up? Erika is very tonta, I fear.

Danielle is my only hope at this point, but she never gets in a position of power, she has to continually scramble to save herself.

After seeing the game manipulated (not rigged)to favor Will and Janelle, it is quite apparent the producers want a Will/Janelle finale. That would actually be interesting.

They must dread a Will/Boogie finale. That would be ratings death.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-25-06, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is Will That Great?"
>But the others are moronic.
>If Erica nominates the obvious
>(Janelle and George) I will
>reach through the TV and
>strangle her.
>

You better get ready to strangle that stupid wench because this is exactly what she will do. Erika doesn't want to make waves with anyone, so she'll nominated the two houseguests that no one will mind seeing evicted: George and Janelle. That's such a cop-out. If Erika had half a brain, she would realize that it is in her best interest to get rid of Will NOW! Boogie and Will are taking each other to the end and Erika is the odd man out in CT.

Denalio 903 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-06, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Will IS that Great!"
Absolutely! Especially after tonight's show, it's clear he is brilliant in the game AND at keeping us, the viewer, in mind with his antics. Hilarious!!!!!

His bee and bird food competition commentary was absolutely hysterical. Will adds so much to this show. It would not be even half as interesting without him there!

The Flirt-a-thon between him and Janelle is also fun to watch. Even though they both know it's not real and just for fun, I think they both enjoy participating in it!

Go Will. Dump the Booger.

Miami Joe 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-28-06, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Miami%20Joe Click to send private message to Miami%20Joe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Will IS that Great!"
What makes Will great is that he is a "student" of the game.

He certainly knows what buttons to push for every person in the house and he knows what their weaknesses and strenghts are.

Unlike the other people in the house, who have been played by Will and Boogie because they certainly did not know what they were getting into.

It seems to me that most of these people are the types that when they were in school, they would take an exam without really studying all of their notes and books, and just "hoped and prayed" they would get a passing grade.

Will certainly comes across as someone that studies, not only how to best play the game, but the people in the game as well.

I hope all of those people who will be applying to play in the next BB show, will take note of what he has done "twice" in the BB house, and put it to good use.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-28-06, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "amazing"
It amazes me how people, now and throughout history, ALWAYS fail to recognize true greatness when it is standing in front of their face and usually don't recognize said greatness until many years later when the person is dead.

Listen up reality tv fans! Right now you are experiencing the privilege of witnessing the single greatest contestant in reality tv history. So just sit back and enjoy it. If you can't recognize that then you are either blind or just plane stupid. Cause its not even debatable and its so blatantly obvious that its a joke that some people even wonder about it.

DUMBEST. TOPIC. EVER.

08-28-06, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: amazing"

> If you can't recognize
>that then you are either
>blind or just plane stupid.

You say the sweetest things

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-29-06, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: amazing"
I couldn't have said it better.

Of course, I probably couldn't have said it worse, either.

tearantz 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-30-06, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tearantz Click to send private message to tearantz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "greatest contestant in reality tv history"
Reality tv is the boiling cauldron of the biggest collection of attention starved knuckheads ever assembled.To be the greatest in this motley crew of slackers that dont seem to have careers or even steady jobs isn't that great of a feat.
All Will does is lie; to some of the most gullible stooges ever assembled.These people seemed to have never watched BB before,so Will the arrogant prick that he is.is using the same tactics that he used before and everyone seems oblivious.
Kaysers brilliant "get the floaters " strategy is akin to to a chess player playing to rid the board of pawns.It made no sense.
All Stars,my #####.

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-31-06, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Shakes is Right"
Will really is that good. He's convinced me every step of the way.

Now there are certainly some very dumb constestants playing this season. Kaysar finally showed his true idiocy throughout by putting up people that were absolutely no threat to winning the game, or of taking Season 6 out.

In fact, there's only two times that I can remember anyone seriously discussing getting Will out. The first was when either Janelle or Kaysar had HOH(I can't remember which) and James said "We're playing with fire if we don't get them(chilltown) out now", or something to that effect. And the second time was just the other night when Danielle said she was gunning for him. Other than that the fact that nobody is even noticing Will, despite the fact that the number of people left is dwindling fast, and despite the fact that he's already won this thing before is downright amazing.

Let's all hope for a Will v. Janelle finale because they have been the two strongest players this season, hands down. Although for completely different reasons. One uses his head and the other wins all the challenges.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-06, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Is Will That Great?"
Will really the greatest BB player ever? Or are the other houseguests just really stupid this season?

Shakes hero-worship notwithstanding, the answer to both questions is "yes".

Oh, and Shakes..."plane" stupid?

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

08-28-06, 03:07 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Is Will That Great?"

>Oh, and Shakes..."plane" stupid?

I didn't touch that one.......'cause we know what the obvious "anchor" would have been.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-28-06, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Is Will That Great?"
>
>Oh, and Shakes..."plane" stupid?
>
>

I think you've been around here long enough to be aware for my legendary disdain for spell checking.

But, I think I had that plane crash on my mind when I wrote that

4getabout it 3 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-06, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 4getabout%20it Click to send private message to 4getabout%20it Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Is Will That Great?"
STUPID doesn't even come close!!! and that h?le Erica! What a mindblower!

Reality432423 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-29-06, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality432423 Click to send private message to Reality432423 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Is Will That Great?"
Will is the Greatest player ever.

Thank you Will for the best Big Brother ever. I bow to your greatness

hammertimeman 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-29-06, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hammertimeman Click to send private message to hammertimeman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Is Will That Great?"
why would u wanna make it to the end with will, he's so annoying and soooooooooooooo ooooooooo, oooooooooooooo, oooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo wait, ooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo fake

08-29-06, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Is Will That Great?"
Why? Because he's annoying and soooooo... fake. And no one will vote for him cuz he's pissed them all off.

Or so he'll make them all think. Until the end, when they all vote for him.

08-29-06, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hammertimeman Click to send private message to hammertimeman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Is Will That Great?"
usually u vote for someone your pissed at..

08-29-06, 11:51 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Is Will That Great?"
In the final votye, they vote for who they think will win. He's got everyone convinced as they leave that all the ones already voted off are pissed at him, when actually, they're pissed at whoever put them up for eviction or lied to them or whatever.

So in the end, they're pissed at everyone BUT Will.

marius 20 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-06, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail marius Click to send private message to marius Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Is Will That Great?"
It's also hard for me to believe that these people are that stupid,i dont think there is one person here that wouldnt have gone after him right away and kept until he was gone and the fact that a person he admired and mentioned in the past shows up in the house just seems too much of a coincidence,and you know they show dr's on the live show that was taped after the actual event already happened make it look like"it was all in my plans".It's just getting a little far fecthed for me,the 2 favorites,Jani keeps saving herself by winning veto's,2 of them suspect,and nobody even going after Will,and its not because they think they'll beat him at the end,they all have to know he'd win,so why would Erica put Dani up?She would be much better with Will gone than Dani.I have liked this show alot in the past but i hope this is the last season,because for me it's lost alot of credibility.

08-29-06, 11:56 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Is Will That Great?"
yes correct and erica wouldddddd have been better off with danniele NOT CHILLTOWN ETC. its so obvious shes just weak confused and playing into their hands , and if i was on the show it is so obvious to kick will off its not even funnnny! AS CLEAR AS DAY which is not pretty clear on this show whatever, its just too much man

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-06, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Is Will That Great?"
The thing is you know a lot more than the players do. You see the diary room and they don't. You see the backstabbing and doublecrossing but they don't until it is usually too late.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

08-30-06, 00:35 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Is Will That Great?"
it still doesnt make it right, seahorse

08-30-06, 03:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Is Will That Great?"
But it makes for a wild fun wicked good TV show -- Will is by far the most entertaining Hamster ever!!!!

08-30-06, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Is Will That Great?"
I don't know why so many people are complaining that the show is rigged in favor of Will and Janelle. I'm sure that the producers would like to keep them around as the stars of the show, but Will and Janie are the ones putting the effort to remain in the house. If you really look at it, they're both playing the same game that they played in their respective seasons. Will is throwing comps and manipulating everyone behind the scenes just like he did during season 2. Janelle is winning competitions and saving herself at the 11th hour just like she did during season 6. Nothing has changed. If there was a sudden shift in their gameplay, I would believe that the game is rigged. But so far, they are playing the exact same way that they did before. So as far as I'm concerned, Will and Janelle deserve to be where they are and I hope one of them wins it all. They are the only ones who deserve it.

Bob Tomato 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-30-06, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bob%20Tomato Click to send private message to Bob%20Tomato Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Is Will That Great?"
Will and Janelle both deserve to go to the final 2 because they are the two hardest working players in the house. They play a different game and are each the best at their own game.

And yes, Will is just that great.

That he survived past about week 2 proves that beyond question. That he is probably the Vegas favorite to actually win again is simply amazing.

marius 20 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-06, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail marius Click to send private message to marius Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Is Will That Great?"
i guess everyone needs a hero ,love is really blind huh?

08-30-06, 03:17 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Will The Great"
I am especially impressed because Will is the only previous winner of the game in this All-Stars season, and he is STILL in the house. On Survivor, being a previous winner was the kiss of death and got you voted off the island immediately without any other consideration. Yet Will has managed to escape eviction week after week after week....

And you gotta love the guy for making sure there is some interesting or funny footage. His commentaries are spot-on, his dual diary room sessions (which apparently were his idea to do in the first place, convincing the producers to let him go in there WITH another player) are hysterically funny, and his love-fest with the cameras and us viewers makes me laugh every time I think of it!

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-30-06, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Will The Great"
It is a combination of Will being really good and the others being really stupid. Actually I am more amazed by the stupidity than I am by Will's greatness. I appreciate Will's gameplay but gosh these hosueguest. Erika nominating Danelle takes the cake....it was so stupid on her part that....as good as Will has been Erika is even dumber.

As for Will and Janelle being the best two players. I disagree. Will and Boogie are the best two players. Janelle is just being manipulated by Will. She is not thinking for herself....in fact she is just elated that somebody saved her from certain eviction the last couple weeks that she will now do just about anything. Seriously don't know why Boogie is not given more credit. With out him there Will would be toast. I guess if Boogie has a downfall......if Will and Boogie are in the final two together Will wins.....so Boogie should get rid of Will very soon....will he? I doubt it.

08-30-06, 01:32 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Will The Great"
I believe Boogie is not given any credit for CT's longevity in the house because when it comes down to it, it's really Will who dictates the strategy. Boogie is nothing more than his evil henchman. The biggest contribution Boogie has given to CT's gameplay is being a human shield for Will and taking a lot of the attention away from him, but that in itself is also an example of what a great player Will is. The fact that Boogie is actually thinking of keeping Will for F2 also speaks volume about his stupidity because all he can accomplish in a Boogie/Will finale is to be second best. Will wins it all. From a monetary perspective I don't think either one of them gives a damn about the prize money, but I would assume that Boogie would like to be recognized as the houseguest that defeated the Evil Doctor. Or maybe, Boogie is just content with the sidekick role.

As far as Erika is concerned, she's a moron. This was the perfect moment to get rid of Will and to ensure that Boogie's allegiance remains with her. With her type of gameplay, Erika is not even playing for second place. She's playing for 4th place at best. Stupid gameplay.

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-31-06, 06:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Will The Great"

>On Survivor, being a previous
>winner was the kiss of
>death and got you voted
>off the island immediately without
>any other consideration.

On Survivor there were four or five previous winners so they were targeted as a group, i.e., the BB6 four who were targeted the first minute these so-called "all stars" walked into the House. It's was very much to Will's advantage to be the ONLY previous winner from BB which made it a much different scenerio than Survivor All-Stars. With Survivor it was not only the previous champions but ANYONE who did well in their season getting picked off. This was evident by SIX out of the final seven finishing 7 to 10 place suring their season. Essentially former losers banding together to make the most of their second chances. Conversely in BB7, HALF of the remaining six finshed in the top THREE during their season.

Will is a good player; I'll give him that. But you can't help but credit his success to the morons he is sharing a House with this season.

08-30-06, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HairGUy Click to send private message to HairGUy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Is Will That Great?"
You're so right. This show has lost credibility. Just when Janelle needs the power of veto, what kind of competition is it? Of course...the one she's so good at. I started to suspect last season that the show was being manipulated, and after this season, I am sure of it. There is NO way all those supposed "All Stars" would have EVER left Will and Boogie in that house unless they were told to. I mean let's talk reality. Will should have been the number one target from day one, and every viewer would agree to that. But he's never been nominated. He's not that great, but as I said previously, this is the All Star Idiots season.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-31-06, 03:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Is Will That Great?"
But he's never been nominated.

Except for when he was nominated.
Week 3.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

09-01-06, 05:24 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Is Will That Great?"
>But he's never been nominated.
>
>Except for when he was nominated.
>
>Week 3.
>
>
>Handcrafted by RollDdice

Even so, one time... BFD. Come on!

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-02-06, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Is Will That Great?"
It sorta takes a little something out of your conspiracy theory, IMO.

Beautiful sig by Arkie

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-30-06, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "At the end of the day, Is Will That Great?"
He would be if he would just stop saying that freaking
cliche! At the end of the day at the end of the day at
the end of the day it is driving me crazy.

Yes, despite my desire to hate him, I find him the most
entertaining and have a strange attraction to him. But
maybe it is just juxtaposed to Boogie, any idiot would look
intelligent and attractive.

At the end of the day, I hope Will wins. And if he repeats
that cliche at the end of the game, I will barf.

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-31-06, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: At the end of the day, Is Will That Great?"
Funny! I didn't realize how much he says that until now. It is annoying. I loved Will during BB2 but that was when his "game" was new. Now he is so full of himself and his diaries are obviously scripted - either Big Brother is writing them or he is given time to prep before going in. I don't care if his behavior is his "game" or not, if I was his girlfriend I would think twice about our relationship. He seems to have split personalities. I would also be completely embarrassed by his remarks about the people on BB4. Calling them ugly was rude and uncalled for. CBS should not have aired that. I really felt sorry for them.

Despite my feelings, I originally was hoping he would win simply because the others are so stupid not to get rid of him. Now, I will be completely disappointed if he does - especially if the finale is with him and Boogie. You know they are going to split the money. Why even have the houseguests vote if the end is between the two of them. "Jet skis and gold chains" was fun the first time around but I don't want to hear anymore of Dr. Will's lame speeches. They are old news now. That will be one finale I will skip out on.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-31-06, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Is Will That Great?"
I'm about 90% of the way in thinking that Will IS that great of a player, but I'm witholding final judgement to see how well he does on the fly. After tonight, we should see whether old Will is the Greatest. Player. Ever.

mickeyvon 35 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-06, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mickeyvon Click to send private message to mickeyvon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Is Will That Great?"
WITHOUT A DOUBT Will is the best ever.

Even if the house is filled with "morons", they
1) already played this game
2) already saw Will play
3) were considered the best of all the other candidates who played

and yet Will is making them look like naive fools.

But best of all, Will is so relaxed and calm compared to the others. When he votes others out, he is laying back, smiling and so relaxed, as opposed to the others who are so emotional and stressed all the time.

He really puts the "chill" in chilltown, and if (when) he wins, they should double his prize.

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-06, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "No!"
He is better than that!

(It's a movie paraphrase. The hidden dangers of AMC...)

coopdbil 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-06, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coopdbil Click to send private message to coopdbil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: No!"
No Will is not a great player. He's one of the best, smoothest liars around in a long time.And obviously having an easy time of it for the morons he's lying to. But his arrogance and defacation of other players is downright shameful, especially for one who is supposed to be a professional man. He's lower the standards of Big Brother terribly this year, and I hope Big Brother is no more, since they've laughed right along with his antics of degrading others and Bragging himself up so much. And to have Boogie as his best friend and side-kick tells me he's a bit strained for intelligent friends. Big Brother is Will's stage, to the dismay of all the other players and we bored viewers. Dr. Will is a waste of humanity, and is being lauded for being such a low life human being.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-02-06, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Is Will That Great?"
<"Is Will That Great?"

Yes. Yes, he most definitely is.

Yep.

Yeah.

For sure.

No doubt.

Wily b******.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-02-06, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Is Will That Great?"
Yes. He's the puppet master! Of course, the hamsters aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer, expecially Erica & Janelle, but overall, Yes, WILL IS THE GREATEST PLAYER EVER!!
Now let's see if he can win the moola!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •