The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Oooooh!!! Look at our shiney new forum!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice: Martha Stewart General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-20-05, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Oooooh!!! Look at our shiney new forum!"
*rolls around on the brand new carpet*

Welcome everyone! Take a seat & join in! I bet we'll be in for a wild ride with the new Apprentice: Martha Stewart show!

Some tidbits for our new folks:

1. Welcome to the forums!!!

2. Please read the complete guidelines at the top if the page, which includes all of our rules, such as...

~ Do not bash other posters.
~ Welcome new posters.
~ If you see a violation, alert a moderator.

...and other useful tips!

3. Bebo is our Queen! (She is one of the fantabulous Blue Peeps who make sure to keep this place all nice!), AyaK is one of the smartest guys I know and IceCat well he's a very talented God-like dood!

Together, these folks work very hard and volunteer their time (yes, they do have real jobs besides!) as moderators so that all is fair and equal and nobody steps out of line.

4. You will find that we are an extremely snarky bunch! We lvoe to bash all of these DAWs that appear on reality TV shows. We pick on their flaws, make fun of them and generally, cause our own laughter at their expense! This is a TV show, after all, and well... it's not something that will ever truly have an effect on the real world!

5. Don't stain the new carpet!

6. Keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times!

7. Enjoy your stay! (You will likely find that you will become addicted to our little message boards here. It's OK, I think one day we have plans for a 12-step program!)

Anyone else have some good tips for our new forum which will bring in a whole new flock of posters???

When the world gets in my face, I say... Have a nice day!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Thank You Webby universityofkentuckyrocks 09-20-05 1
   RE: Thank You Webby goldie1000 09-20-05 2
 RE: Oooooh!!! Look at our shiney ne... Estee 09-20-05 3
   RE: Oooooh!!! Look at our shiney ne... ARnutz 09-20-05 4
       RE: Oooooh!!! Look at our shiney ne... Snidget 09-20-05 5
 RE: Oooooh!!! Look at our shiney ne... MissRaven 09-21-05 6
 RE: Oooooh!!! Look at our shiney ne... bystander 09-21-05 7
 RE: Oooooh!!! Look at our shiney ne... RealityMom 09-21-05 8
 RE: Oooooh!!! Look at our shiney ne... volsfan 09-21-05 9
 RE: Oooooh!!! Look at our shiney ne... Jadis 09-21-05 10
   RE: Oooooh!!! Look at our shiney ne... JoshInSGV 09-22-05 11
       RE: Oooooh!!! Look at our shiney ne... janda3 09-22-05 12
           RE: Oooooh!!! Look at our shiney ne... JoshInSGV 09-22-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

universityofkentuckyrocks 2572 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-20-05, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Thank You Webby"
Thak you Webby, for creating a new forum! It was getting cluttered!

One tip, don't start a thread on something thats already there.

Respect the Moderators!

Last but not least, let thank Webby! This is for you, webby, thank you for a new place to play!

UL will always suck in my book

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-20-05, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Thank You Webby"
Martha here we come !!

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-05, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Oooooh!!! Look at our shiney new forum!"
*rolls around on the brand new carpet*

Martha says you're not allowed to do that.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-05, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Oooooh!!! Look at our shiney new forum!"
Shhh! She won't know if you don't tell her!

Icey bounced me!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-05, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Oooooh!!! Look at our shiney new forum!"
Just make sure you vacuum the same pattern into the carpet and she will never know.

I hereby declare you: 'Blacksmith of the Underworld'--ZombieBaby

MissRaven 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-21-05, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissRaven Click to send private message to MissRaven Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Oooooh!!! Look at our shiney new forum!"
>
>Anyone else have some good tips
>for our new forum which
>will bring in a whole
>new flock of posters???

Put a link on the Starting Over forum?

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-21-05, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Oooooh!!! Look at our shiney new forum!"
I think we should all partake in a pinkie-raised toast of the finest champagne that New Haven CT produces, or sparkling cider from Martha's Vineyard. Remember what we've learned from Kathy Hilton, only hold the glass from the stem, never the bowl.

Who's foolin' who here. We all know Martha's a Jersey Girl and prefers a long-neck Bud to champagne or wine anyday.

RealityMom 560 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-21-05, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityMom Click to send private message to RealityMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Oooooh!!! Look at our shiney new forum!"
Thanks for giving Martha her own home. It has that New Forum smell!

A Cyggy Siggy

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-05, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Oooooh!!! Look at our shiney new forum!"
Who is this guy Bebo you are talking about?

Welcome all the new posters that new shows bring. Sit back and enjoy the show with us!

Jadis 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-21-05, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadis Click to send private message to Jadis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Oooooh!!! Look at our shiney new forum!"
This is great! It's nice to have a shiny new forum Thanks for creating it.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Oooooh!!! Look at our shiney new forum!"
Hello to all my fellow posters!! I recognize several familiar faces from the Big Brother boards.

I just saw the first episode and I'm having mixed feelings about the whole thing. Essentially, it's the same show as Donald's. The difference is in the details. It's a "conference room" instead of a "board room". Martha never says the dreadful words "you're fired". She writes them a letter. I was like WTF??? I just don't see a reason to change the lingo that we've grown so accustomed to. It seems to me like it's a lame attempt to seperate this show from the original Apprentice. Other than that, I enjoyed the show a lot and can't wait to see more. In fact, I think Martha's candidates are better qualified than Donald's. We'll see what happens.

janda3 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-22-05, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail janda3 Click to send private message to janda3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Oooooh!!! Look at our shiney new forum!"
There's alot more to it. This show is "nicer" in a way than Ol' Donny's. It reminds me of a few things. For instance, the term "asked to go home," reminds me of that comediane that gives over the difference between football ( a real man's sport) & baseball (a softer man's sport). "In football, you make a TOUCHDOWN! But in baseball, you "RUN HOME." It's almost as if Martha is saying to the loser, "Go run on home to your mommy, it'll be alright." On the other hand, I have the feeling that at any moment that lady Anne from the old show "Weakest Link" is going to pop out & scream "YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK! GOODBYE!" Hey, doesn't Martha kind of look like her?

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Oooooh!!! Look at our shiney new forum!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-05 AT 05:36 PM (EST)

That's so funny, Janda! I think Anne loved to play a b!tch on TV and offered no apologies for her rude behavior. On the other hand, Martha is working really hard to make us believe that she's not as bad as everyone thinks she is. Martha better start showing her bitchy side soon or this show will be a snooze. I want to see egos getting bruised and people getting humiliated on national TV. Isn't that what reality shows are all about? =)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •