The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Concert this weekend!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

Meemo 3517 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-25-07, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Meemo Click to send private message to Meemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Concert this weekend!"
I just found out that a local festival is hosting a free Rockstar concert this weekend in Fort Erie (Buffalo).

Including the official house band (woohoo!), scheduled to appear are performers from both seasons: Marty Casey, Suzie McNeil, Ty Taylor, Storm Large and Dilana. I know Lucas Rossi is going to be in the area next weekend too, so it wouldn't surprise me if he shows up too.

Anyone wanna crash at my place this weekend? Glow?

I am so going to this show!

Half man, half amazing, all DAW

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Concert this weekend! Glow 06-26-07 1
 RE: Concert this weekend! byoffer 07-03-07 2
   RE: Concert this weekend! weltek 07-03-07 3
   RE: Concert this weekend! Glow 07-03-07 4
       RE: Concert this weekend! byoffer 07-03-07 7
   How was the show? Meemo 07-03-07 5
       RE: How was the show? Glow 07-03-07 6
       RE: How was the show? byoffer 07-03-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-26-07, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Concert this weekend!"
hey you. I am going to (I'm 99% sure) Erie to see Lukas on Friday. We have other obligations on Saturday though so the rest of the weekend is a no-go. I'm a bit bummed that I won't see Stormy and Marty.

Have fun! Tell Marty I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE him.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-07, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Concert this weekend!"
How was the show?

That whole gang played Canada Day in Toronto, and Storm & the Balls will be back in Toronto next Saturday too. If I spent any weekends in town I would love to go see her, and I have to admit to really liking the stuff I am hearing from Suzie McNeil's new album. Might have to buy that.

Glow - how was the RS-Supernova show?

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-07, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Concert this weekend!"
I'll have to check out Suzy's stuff. To the south of you, we haven't heard anything from her since Rock Star.

07-03-07, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Concert this weekend!"
I didn't see Rockstar Supernova, by. I saw Lukas. He's doing an acoustic tour with just him and a keyboardist, Lou (Louise Dawson). How was it? It was awesome. Thanks for asking.

“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi

07-03-07, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Concert this weekend!"
Thanks Glow. I saw your OT post after I posted here.

Note to self - always check OT first!

Meemo 3517 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-03-07, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Meemo Click to send private message to Meemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "How was the show?"
Good question.

We went to the concert hesitatently, as our daughter was running a fever (around 101) for most of the day. My parents were taking her over night so that we didn't have to worry about her. We had a babysitter watching our son at home.

We got down to the show around 7 p.m. (it was to start at 8 p.m.) and moved right up towards the front of the stage after walking around the grounds. (During that time, we passed by and spoke briefly to the guys from the House Band, including Paul, Nate, Raphael and Sasha . It was an outdoor venue, with no actually seating. Either you stood, sat on lawn chairs, or planted yourself on the ground. We were about three-people deep from the stage, so decided to camp out there.

Nothing happened until about 8:40 p.m. when the opening band came out. They were called Fairfield or something, and were okay - but most of their eight songs sounded the same. During their concert, we could see Dilana, Marty and Suzie at various times back stage and such.

Fairfield played until about 9:20 p.m. and we were told it would be a little while longer before the main act. At 9:45, my mom called on the cell phone to say that DD's fever had gone up (she was approaching 103) and suggested it might be best if we come home.

Sigh. So we missed out on the concert. Of course, my daughter's health is paramount (she had a rough weekend, but is doing much better now), but this is definitely a show I wanted to see.

Half man, half amazing, all DAW

07-03-07, 10:37 AM (EST)
6. "RE: How was the show?"
awww. I'm sorry you didn't see the show but I'm glad to hear DD is doing better now.

Hey!!!!! you saw Sasha!

07-03-07, 10:41 AM (EST)
8. "RE: How was the show?"
Bummer about missing the show, but glad your DD is feeling better. As a parent, nothing worse than sick kids. Such a helpless feeling.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •