The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Review of February 5th show in Detroit"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-07-07, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Review of February 5th show in Detroit"
Hi Everyone:

A friend of mine went to the show in Detroit this past monday. here is his review. Very positive....and Magni made it afterall.

Supernova. Well, XXX and I went yesterday to the concert. To be very honest, I was not excited to go because it was soooo cold. I was also thinking the concert would be gimmicky. XXX was also not too thrilled to go but she went. I'll tell you what - it was a hell of a concert. It started out with Toby and he played about 9 songs. he had his Australian band with him. Very high energy and rocking. I thought he was awesome and as expected, he got the crowd going. Next came Dilanna and Magni. Both played acoustic guitars. Dilanna doesn't seem like much of a guitar player but Magni is very good. She got a cool reception. Dilanna was very ho-hum. Her voice is pretty raspy and kinda annoying. But she sang 2 songs really good. Magni did only one song but the crowd gave him a much better ovation. His song was really good. Dilanna was not real good - overall. I don't see her making it. Magni and Toby have chances to do something in the business.

Now onto Supernova - what a pleasant surprise. First of all, the light show and stage setting were second to none. They spent some money on the light show. It was very edgy and futuristic with strobes lights and lots of colors. Very, Very cool. Lukas did a wonderful job. I must admit i was skeptical but after seeing him, he is very good. Tommy was cool on the drums. he even played keyboard during the "you make my head spin" which was very moving and powerful. They played most of their known songs or hits in the first half. Then just when I was thinking they had nothing left, they came up with 2-3 other songs which I never heard. These songs were really good and rocking too. Lukas interacted with the audience but not as much as I had hoped. he made a comments to all the naysayers about how the band came together to basically #$%*&^ off. it was kinda funny. I think Supernova has a chance. They do what the 80's bands did - give it their all with nice light shows, good energy, good music, etc. I loved it overall.

The best part was the fact that XXX really had a great time too. So it made it more fun for me. She really liked it and that was cool. The crowd was cool too. It was basically sold out. I only saw a few open seats so not bad.

Overall grades:

Toby: B+
Dilanna: C
Magni: B+
Lukas / Supernova: A-

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Review of February 5th show in ... MKitty 03-14-07 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-14-07, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Review of February 5th show in Detroit"
Thanks for the review. I just wandered over here to see if anyone was still posting..as I was a HUGE fan of the show and never missed an episode of either of the two shows.

I never was a Dilanna fan, so her grade really does not surprise me. I am really glad Lukas and the boys really took it home and always loved Toby and Magni as well. Good to read..thanks again...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •