The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Storm, Magni, & Houseband are out "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

dreamerbeliever 3377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-14-06, 04:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Storm, Magni, & Houseband are out "
Saw this over on the jordisonline site. Not sure of the original link but if anyone knows it, pass it on. Looks like Storm, Magni, and the House Band are out of the Rockstar Supernova tour. Here's the article ...

"Magni and Storm Large, two finalists in the top 5 on the CBS reality show "Rockstar: Supernova," have been essentially fired from the opening act on the upcoming Rockstar Supernova tour.

This is just the latest controversy to besiege Tommy Lee's new band, Rockstar Supernova, since the reality show wrapped production last month.

First a California punk band claimed rights to the name Supernova and sought an injunction to halt the television act from performing or recording under the "Supernova" brand, unless they changed or added words to the name. A San Diego judge ruled in favor of the punk band and forced the CBS backed group to find a new moniker. For once Davey trumped Goliath!

Tommy Lee and the rest of the band, including the show's winner Lukas Rossi, changed the name to Rockstar Supernova.
With a tour scheduled to begin on New Year's Eve in Vegas, the bill's opening act was to include The Panic Channel, host Dave Navarro's latest band, as well as, fellow contestants Toby Rand, Dilana, Magni, Storm Large and the program's House Band.

But now TMZ has learned that due to financial reasons Magni, Storm Large and the House Band have been kicked off the tour. Toby and Dilana are still on board (thank God!), but will now be backed by Toby Rand's Australian group Juke Kartel. Evs!

Though this is sure to be a blow to Storm Large and Magni, who is already a bona fide sensation in his native Iceland, the real question is how fans will react to the news.

And while Magni and Storm will be sorely missed, we're still hoping they add the ever unpredictable and fabulous Zayra Alvarez to the bill.

A call to Rockstar Supernova's record label was not immediately returned."

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Storm, Magni, & Houseband are o... Savahnna 10-14-06 1
 RE: Storm, Magni, & Houseband are o... dreamerbeliever 10-14-06 2
 RE: Storm, Magni, & Houseband are o... Glow 10-14-06 3
   RE: Storm, Magni, & Houseband are o... Wacko Jacko 10-17-06 4
   RE: Storm, Magni, & Houseband are o... SherpaDave 10-17-06 5
       RE: Storm, Magni, & Houseband are o... Glow 10-18-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-14-06, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Storm, Magni, & Houseband are out "
Thx for the news

Wow. Too bad. THe house band rocked too.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dreamerbeliever 3377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-14-06, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Storm, Magni, & Houseband are out "
Here's the article link ...

http://www.tmz.com/2006/10/11/more-problems-for-rockstar-supernova/

From Storm

Sorry kids , though I STILL haven't gotten official word from the RSSN camp , it seems the HB , Magni and myself have been unceremoniously bumped off the tour for financial reasons . They SAY it's financial , but I know what REALLY went down .... I clearly haven't slept with enough people . I thought I got all of em' but a few were kinda squirrely and escaped my lusty grip . DANG IT !!

Dave Navarro called me to get the scoop , even HE didn't know what the heck was going on . (Note to self: Don't sleep with Dave Navarro , he isn't in the loop ... )

I , personally, intend to call everyone I slept with , (who gave me real names and numbers) and get to the bottom of it all . If you bought tickets just to see me or Magni or the HB ... my apologies . We may still do something independantly of RSSN or in conjunction with , as we all still have deep affection and respect for one another ... plus, I haven't slept with ANY of those guys ... so we're still cool .

MEANWHILE , "Ladylike" debuted on Billboard Hot Singles List at #5 , the new rock version with Dave Navarro will be out on Halloween Day (Tue. 10/31) , The Balls homecoming show at the Wonder Ballroom Friday the 13th is WAYYYY , sold out , me and two Balls are headed to Ottowa next week to rock the beautiful Capitol Canadians , (10/21 Thirsty Toad... outdoors , all ages ) and The HB , Toby , Dilana and I will be flying to Iceland to rock out for Magni's Birthday on Dec. 1st . Beyond all that , I look forward to bringing much rock , some Balls , and all kindsa Stormy goodness to all of you out there rooting for me and my endeavors . You have all been amazing .

PS: If you still go to the RSSN shows , you should still show your support , don't dis ... Toby and Dilana , The Panic Channel and the RSSN guys are my friends and they didn't make this happen .

See you out there !
Peace and Balls forever,
xoStorm

From Magni

Due to issues that have nothing to do with music and everything to do with money Supernovas managers have decided not to include the House-band in the upcoming tour - That of course means that I´m not going either. Instead - Juke Cartel - Toby´s band will be opening the show.

This is of course a huge blow for me since I was so eagerly waiting to go with my boys on tour but the plan is still to get them over here for my birthday on desember first...

Love
Sad Magni

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-14-06, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Storm, Magni, & Houseband are out "
Not to diss Magni and Storm, but the real blow here is no House Band. That's bad news.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-17-06, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Storm, Magni, & Houseband are out "
I do not believe Storm and magni were ever promised, but the houseband was and they should be there.

SherpaDave 8324 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-06, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Storm, Magni, & Houseband are out "
Yup. Any remote interest I might've had in seeing this concert just flew out the window. That said, I was always under the impression that most of the guys in the House Band really liked the gig they have, largely because it allows them to avoid the hassles of touring.

See Dave write. See Dave edit. See Dave blog. See Dave space.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-06, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Storm, Magni, & Houseband are out "
That said, I was always under the impression that most of the guys in the House Band really liked the gig they have, largely because it allows them to avoid the hassles of touring.

I do believe that is the case. Or at least was the case. A few of them (I know Jimmy does and I'm thinking there are others) have albums out. This would have helped them promote their albums tremendously.

I'd LOVE to go see Lukas but I can't justify the ticket costs and travel costs (since they're not coming anywhere near me) right now. Especially since I don't care to see the rest of the band. And I'd love to see Juke Kartel but not in the bigger venues. I'd like to see them in a bar.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •