The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Track listing"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-10-06, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Track listing"
Here is the link. To be released 11/21

http://www.amazon.com/Supernova-Rock-Star/dp/B000J3FBQG/sr=1-1/qid=1163186300/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-3182193-7674448?ie=UTF8&s=music

Here is the track listing, including "Headspin".

Track Listings
1. It's On
2. Leave the Lights On
3. Be Yourself(and 5 Other Cliches)
4. It's All Love
5. Can't Bring Myself To Light This Fuse
6. Underdog
7. Make No Mistake...This Is the Take
8. Headspin
9. Valentine
10. Social Disgrace
11. The Dead Parade

geekboy

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Track listing Glow 11-10-06 1
   RE: Track listing geekboy 11-10-06 2
       RE: Track listing Glow 11-13-06 4
           RE: Track listing geekboy 11-13-06 5
               RE: Track listing Glow 11-13-06 6
 RE: Track listing trigirl 11-12-06 3
   RE: Track listing Wacko Jacko 11-16-06 7
 Album release & Jimmy Kimmel dreamerbeliever 11-20-06 8
 RE: Track listing trigirl 11-21-06 9
   RE: Track listing Wacko Jacko 11-22-06 10
 Video trigirl 11-23-06 11
 RE: Track listing Glow 11-30-06 12
   RE: Track listing Wacko Jacko 11-30-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-10-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Track listing"
should be interesting... I LOVE that "headspin" is on there.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-10-06, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Track listing"
Hey Glowie -

Do you remember how many tracks they actually performed on the show? Was it three only?

I remember "Be Yourself" and "Its All Love". What was the third? Or was there more that they did??

geekboy

11-13-06, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Track listing"
They did four.
w/ Dilana - Leave the Lights On
w/ Magni - It's All Love
w/ Toby - Be Yourself (And Five Other Cliches)
w/ Lukas - It's On

Or did you mean just with Lukas?

11-13-06, 10:34 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Track listing"
I meant all contestants.

I do now remember "Leave The Lights On", but for the life of me, i can't remember "Its On".

did they do that at the finale?

geekboy

11-13-06, 11:34 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Track listing"
"It's On" goes "Let it shiiiiiiiiiiiiine on."

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-12-06, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Track listing"
I think I remember them singing

Leave the Lights On - with Dilana
Be Yourself - Toby (and Lukas)
It's All Love - Magni (and Lukas)

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-16-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Track listing"
Glow is right. They did perform one with Lukas too before he was choosen as the lead singer. It wasn't very good. Neither was Dilana's. And Lukas performs the Magni song better than Magni did.

dreamerbeliever 3377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-20-06, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Album release & Jimmy Kimmel"
Well the Rockstar Supernova album gets released tomorrow 11/21/06. Will anyone be going out of their way to purchase the CD or download it?

I’ve got a Best Buy on my way home from work, so I’ll probably pickup the CD on Tuesday. If for nothing else, I’m interested to see if “Headspin” has been reworked at all. Hoping Lukas at least had complete control over his song and the version he wanted is on the album.

RSN will be on Jimmy Kimmel on Tuesday. Here in the Central Time zone, Kimmel is on at 12:05am, so I guess technically it will be Wednesday.

First song released from an album is usually a harder edged tune but I have a feeling “It’s All Love” or even “Headspin” will be first out to the radio stations. Whatever song gets sung on Kimmel should be a pretty good indicator of the first single. Will report back

11-21-06, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Track listing"
Checked out the track samples on iTunes. 'Headspin' and 'Can't Bring Myself to Light the Fuse' are by far my favourites. 'Make No Mistake' seems pretty good.

11-22-06, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Track listing"
Did it come out? I did not see it in any of the weekend ad circulars and was at Target yesterday and did not see it.

The first single is Be Yourself. The music video is circulating on the web.

11-23-06, 12:22 PM (EST)
11. "Video"
Sure hope this isn't the
video because it is lacking in production values. What...was there a budget shortcut or something?

11-30-06, 02:57 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Track listing"
First Week Sales Revealed - Nov. 29, 2006

The following are notable heavy metal/hard rock U.S. sales debuts for the week ending November 26, 2006, as reported by Nielsen SoundScan (all CD figures are rounded to the nearest thousand, except numbers under 1,000, which are rounded to the nearest hundred; The Billboard 200 chart position included, where applicable):

ROCK STAR SUPERNOVA – "Rock Star Supernova": 17,000 (#101)

11-30-06, 04:29 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Track listing"
I was surprised that there was virtually no promotion on the Rockstar Supernova cd. Not one Sunday insert had the cd on sale for the week it was released. I remember when the INXS cd came out it was on sale everyone and at most places for $9.99.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •