The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tonight's show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

jpl68 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-13-06, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jpl68 Click to send private message to jpl68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tonight's show"
Does anyone know what time the show begins. Last year it was early afternoon, and news of the show started to trickle in at about 5:30 - 6:00 central standard time.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tonight's show Snidget 09-13-06 1
 RE: Tonight's show jpl68 09-13-06 2
   RE: Tonight's show Snidget 09-13-06 3
       RE: Tonight's show jpl68 09-13-06 4
           RE: Tonight's show Snidget 09-13-06 6
               RE: Tonight's show jpl68 09-13-06 8
       RE: Tonight's show nailbone 09-13-06 5
           RE: Tonight's show Snidget 09-13-06 7
           RE: Tonight's show nailbone 09-13-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-13-06, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tonight's show"
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-06 AT 03:54 PM (EST)

Don't know when it may be filmed but I believe it is on at 8 pm here on the East coast, which is when it is on Central time (7 pm)

They may film it early enough that there could be leaks from those that were in the audience from the show otherwise we won't know anything before show time.

ETA: One blog said tonight's show is live so in that case there won't be any I was there spoilers, unless there are some dress rehersal performance spoilers, otherwise no one but the band knows until they say it on live TV.

http://www.janetcharltonshollywood.com/ said in August who the winner is, so I don't know how good that spoiler is, or if it was just a random guess. It was about the time all the peeps at that time did a photo shoot, so that this person had photos taken doesn't IMO mean much.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-13-06, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jpl68 Click to send private message to jpl68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tonight's show"
Nevermind I guess, it appears that the show has already taped and the winner chosen. NO SPOILER here, I have not heard anything, nor would I tell you all anyway!

09-13-06, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tonight's show"
Wow, I didn't expect that response. Sorry if I upset you.

I did see one BB that had someone who said they were there but that board has such a strict spoiler policy there didn't seem to be much other than some people sang and I saw some of the voted off rockstars in the audience, and I could guess that without being there

09-13-06, 04:54 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Tonight's show"
I actually posted without seeing your response. My post was not in response to yours, so no harm done.

09-13-06, 06:17 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Tonight's show"
OK, so you were just talking to yourself

That's OK, I do that sometimes

09-13-06, 07:51 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Tonight's show"
Yes, talking to myself. What I was referring to was I learned that the show was this morning, so by the time I posted the show was over and the winner had been therefore chosen. Had nothing to do with the article you linked from the Hollywood insider.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tonight's show"
They also indicated that the decision wasn't made until the last possible moment, so all the talk of "they decided weeks ago" appears not to be true.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

09-13-06, 06:20 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Tonight's show"
I'm sure there have been some discussions over the weeks about who they like the most so far. I could see someone finding out about one of those and assume they'd decided already.

I'd expect each of the guys to have their version of a RTVW weekly love list.

Imaginary friends by Bob!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Tonight's show"
They also indicated that the decision wasn't made until the last possible moment, so all the talk of "they decided weeks ago" appears not to be true.

Is it possible to call BS on your own post? Cuz I think they decided on Lukas weeks ago.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •