The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Should Win/Will Win"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-13-06, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Should Win/Will Win"
So who should win in your opinion, and who will win the competition.

Should we start the over/under on when Supernova will break up now?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Should Win/Will Win Magnolia_Rocker 09-13-06 1
 RE: Should Win/Will Win xwraith27 09-13-06 2
 RE: Should Win/Will Win jpl68 09-13-06 3
 RE: Should Win/Will Win nailbone 09-13-06 4
 RE: Should Win/Will Win CattyChat 09-13-06 5
 RE: Should Win/Will Win Sonicbluebird 09-13-06 6
   RE: Should Win/Will Win leenga 09-13-06 7
       RE: Should Win/Will Win Wacko Jacko 09-13-06 8
           RE: Should Win/Will Win LittleFox 09-13-06 9
           RE: Should Win/Will Win MKitty 09-13-06 11
           RE: Should Win/Will Win Savahnna 09-13-06 14
 RE: Should Win/Will Win dragonflies 09-13-06 10
 RE: Should Win/Will Win Glow 09-13-06 12
 RE: Should Win/Will Win spinningwords 09-13-06 13
 RE: Should Win/Will Win Cathy the Canadian 09-13-06 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-13-06, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Should Win/Will Win"
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-06 AT 09:32 AM (EST)

"Should we start the over/under on when Supernova will break up now?"

*snort*

Should and Will: Toby

I love Lukas too but I don't think he needs to be saddled with SN. I would rather he go record with his own band.

A Tribe Original!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-13-06, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Should Win/Will Win"
Toby to should and will. I just think his voice suits the Supernova sound the best.

jpl68 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-13-06, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jpl68 Click to send private message to jpl68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Should Win/Will Win"
Toby should win, but I have this feeling that Lukas will win. Tommy is in love with Lukas and I think Tommy pretty much gets what he wants. Along those lines, Magni is the first to go tonight for that reason. Tommy isn't all that into him.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Should Win/Will Win"
Should: Toby - unless SN is going in some "new direction", Toby's style fits better with what the band members current bands typically do.

Will: Lukas - they all seem infatuated with him, and maybe they DO want to do something "different", but he seems to dark/emo to me.

Dilana? Not gonna pick a woman, no matter how much Dave professes his adoration.

Magni? Eh, he's got that generic "bald guy with a goatee" look that so many have these days, and the vanilla sound to go with it.

I would set the over/under for StupidNova at 2.5 CDs. and I'll take the under.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-13-06, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Should Win/Will Win"
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-06 AT 10:46 AM (EST)

I'm curious to see how tonight plays out . . . it's so different to what INXS did last year and last year's finale was great.

I think the Should/Will Win -- Toby

If they do the dramatic, narrowing things down, I think they say sorry, but CYA in Iceland to Magni first.

Then they tell Lukas that they are all fans, but just not the right fit . . . Tommy will express his undying adulation & he's Lukas' biggest fan.

Then the "dramatic" final 2 of Toby v Dilana . . . and Toby is crowned the "weiner."

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Sonicbluebird 60 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonicbluebird Click to send private message to Sonicbluebird Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Should Win/Will Win"
Toby/Lukas

I am guessing they make 1 cd and do one tour before they all go back to their other ventures.

leenga 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-13-06, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leenga Click to send private message to leenga Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Should Win/Will Win"
>
>I am guessing they make 1
>cd and do one tour
>before they all go back
>to their other ventures.

ditto

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-13-06, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Should Win/Will Win"
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-06 AT 02:18 PM (EST)

'Who will win?'

'Who should win?'

Both very difficult questions. I really don't know, but I can tell you Magni will not win. He was set up last night by Tommy to get him in the bottom three so they can boot him first. They (Tommy for sure) want the top three to be Toby, Lukas and Dilana. I don't think they should've bashed Magni's original so hard. Personally I like it...it has a very nice rif to it....more memorable than Dilana's original.

That being said to predict who SuperNova wants you need to know their music very well. Does SuperNova want to be dark or do they want to be party music? That being said I think you can see who I am leaning towards to win. Either Lukas or Toby will win. I am guessing now and this could change any moment...that Lukas will win with Toby in second....Dilana third.....Magni 4th. Lukas is Tommy's favorite and I think that will carry weight.

Who should win? I think all four are excellent. And the one that should win is the one who is the best fit for SuperNova.....and I get the feeling they have already ruled out Magni. So when I say who should win.....I say Toby only because he is my favorite. Dilana was the best performer on the show....she should win too.......Lukas was good in a dark way and I really enjoyed headspin he could be the right fit and should win for that......Magni is the best vocalist of the bunch and he should win for that. They all should win....but I will take Toby as the one who should win because he was my favorite from the show.

Will Win....Lukas.
Should Win...Toby.

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-13-06, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleFox Click to send private message to LittleFox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Should Win/Will Win"
My vote goes to Toby also - Lukas is boring me lately.

But I really CAN'T WAIT to go see Dilana live - no matter what band is backing her up!

*Come join the coolest club in town!:

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=20486

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-13-06, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Should Win/Will Win"
I totally agree with you Wacko. I felt like Magni was set up to be in the bottom, courtesy of TLee, and I didn't think that was called for. Could I hum Toby and Lukas's originals...hell yes...could I do the same for either Dilana or Magni's????...er...no. I did not think it fair that he singled out Magni like that, at this stage in the game, when they are all so strong and terrific in their own ways. Everyone else was fetted.....and I lost a lot of respect for Mr. Lee at that point (okay...it's not like I had a lot to begin with, but it really took a nosedive after his comment about Magni's original)

Toby is cute and a lot of fun and the fans love him...Supernova notices that and knows that it translates into cold hard cash through CD purchases, downloads and concerts. Lukas also has his following...but is quite different...intense and brooding - but fabulous. I love his wacky stage walk. You should have seen me imitating last night in my family room! LOL...

At this point, I have no idea, but would say it has to be between Lukas and Toby.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-13-06, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Should Win/Will Win"

That being said to predict who
>SuperNova wants you need to
>know their music very well.
> Does SuperNova want to
>be dark or do they
>want to be party music?

V. true. I sure don't know their music well...but are they going for the same or a "new look"?? They seemed to get excited about Toby getting the audience in....Maybe they want both?? I have no idea....but it's a tough call because Toby always seems to "rise to the occasion"....but Lukas does have the "classic dark" edge...

I say Lukas should.....Toby will

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Should Win/Will Win"
I'm in the Toby should/Lukas will win group.

And 1 album 1 tour wonder.

Go Pack!

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Should Win/Will Win"
I said this somewhere before. Maybe more than once.

Should and Will:

“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi

spinningwords 96 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spinningwords Click to send private message to spinningwords Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Should Win/Will Win"
I'm basing my speculation more on what happened last week and that I believe they may want Dilana based on her early performances.

I have a feeling they wanted last week to be a double elimination but couldn't justify letting Lukas go on his first trip into the bottom 3 and had to send him back. And as much as I love Lukas and feel he is great and SHOULD get this gig I don't necessarily feel that SN will pick him. I have my doubts that they will pick Toby either. I believe Dilana has a better shot at the gig even tho she is my least favourite of the 3. I'm certain Magni is on his way out the door and would have been gone last week if SN would have had the chance.

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-13-06, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Should Win/Will Win"
Should win - Toby, because he needs it more than any of them.

Will win - I'm thinking Lukas, although, I'm still trying to figure out the Dilanna editing. Either she got the bad edit to prepare us for her loss, or she got the bad edit to knock her down a few pegs, so the finale wouldn't be so predictable.

They were lovin' her last night, so it's hard to say. But my feeling is Lukas (who was edited almost exactly the same way J.D. Fortune was last season by the way).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •