The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Photos"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-18-06, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Photos"
Have ya seen the "photo essay" on RockBand.com? Some GREAT pics of all the rawkers!

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Photos geg6 08-18-06 1
   RE: Photos weltek 08-18-06 3
   RE: Photos nailbone 08-18-06 6
 RE: Photos weltek 08-18-06 2
 RE: Photos Glow 08-18-06 4
 RE: Photos MKitty 08-18-06 5
 RE: Photos MKitty 08-18-06 7
   RE: Photos SherpaDave 08-18-06 8
       RE: Photos MKitty 08-18-06 9
 RE: Photos cycles2k 08-19-06 10
   RE: Photos rockdog 08-19-06 11
   RE: Photos Glow 08-19-06 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-06, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Photos"
Love that the house band gets some pix!!!!!

And, is it me, or does MB look thoroughly baffled by Lukas? LOL!

And I know it's really those pix of Storm in her push up bra that you really love.

You should see me in a push up bra. Scary.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-06, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Photos"
*giggle* You and I pointed a finger at boner about Storm simultaneously.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-06, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Photos"
And I know it's really those pix of Storm in her push up bra that you really love.

Duh.

But the "see-food" shot kinda ruins it for me.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-06, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Photos"
That was awesome, boner! Thanks! And Glow will be along to smother you with Thank-you's shortly.

Oh, and you just really liked it because of Storm's oobie shots, right?

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-06, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Photos"
heh. I didn't link this because I didn't think we could.
Lukas posed for his Posse. He actually approached her saying he wanted to pose for a few pictures for the Rossi Posse. Very cool. So sweet.

I love the ones of Ryan playing the guitar walking towards her. And, of course, shirtless Ryan. *thud*

They all look so beautiful and real and fun.

“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-18-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Photos"
Wow some amazing pix. Holy cleavage Stormy Gal!!! Loved the Magni shots..and Lukas...just great stuff. Thanks for sending us that link...

08-18-06, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Photos"
Who is the woman in so many of the pictures: hugging Storm, in the elevator with the guys, having Dilana do her makeup. I recognized Mark Burnett, but I have no idea who she is and she seems to be pretty close to the rawkers...any idea?

SherpaDave 8324 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-06, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Photos"
Wouldn't swear to it, but I think she's the vocal coach.

See Dave write. See Dave edit. See Dave blog. See Dave space.

08-18-06, 06:40 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Photos"
Thanks..I'll check that out...

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-19-06, 02:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Photos"
Nice pictures of Storm.

Really nice picture of Zayra in the blue top with the silver thing on her neck.

Even Patrice looked pretty hot in the picture with the brown suit. Probably because her tats are covered.

For some reason I find the pictures of Lukas a tad irritating (sorry Glow). Too posey.

rockdog 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-19-06, 07:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rockdog Click to send private message to rockdog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Photos"
It's like he wants to be Adam Ant and or Billy Idol.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-06, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Photos"
A lot of the ones of Lukas are posed, that's why they look "posey". Read post #4.

“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •