The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dilana's Video: pre: RockStar"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-07-06, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dilana's Video: pre: RockStar"
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ODc8bTMMTC0

I must admit, the song grew on me after the first 3 minutes or so. I think she looks fabulous, and I really like the monologue she gives toward the end.

But, my she has improved!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dilana's Video: pre: RockStar djandy 08-07-06 1
   RE: Dilana's Video: pre: RockStar Hoobie 08-07-06 2
       RE: Dilana's Video: pre: RockStar cheesybread 08-08-06 3
 RE: Dilana's Video: pre: RockStar justcurlz 08-09-06 4
 RE: Dilana's Video: pre: RockStar MKitty 08-10-06 5
 RE: Dilana's Video: pre: RockStar Nonexistance 08-10-06 6
 RE: Dilana's Video: pre: RockStar DontGetMeStarted 08-11-06 7
   RE: Dilana's Video: pre: RockStar Nonexistance 08-11-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-07-06, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dilana's Video: pre: RockStar"
2 more videos are at this link:

http://www.redbullet.nl/public/videoclips.htm

"Breakfast in Central Park" and "To All Planets"

She has improved. I wonder how long ago these were. She has shorter hair.

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-07-06, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dilana's Video: pre: RockStar"
I read on tvguide.com blog that they're from 2000.

cheesybread 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-08-06, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cheesybread Click to send private message to cheesybread Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dilana's Video: pre: RockStar"

It's amazing how much younger she looks in the video. You can definitely see a big difference in her ability, now after a few weeks of intense RockStar immersion.

justcurlz 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-09-06, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justcurlz Click to send private message to justcurlz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dilana's Video: pre: RockStar"
I love her on the show but those videos look slightly popish.. not rock...JMO

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-10-06, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Dilana's Video: pre: RockStar"
Wow..she looks really beautiful in that video (despite the mouth piercing that I still hate), and she seriously reminds me of ....Elizabeth Hurley.... If she didn't have the piercings, don't you think she would almost be a dead ringer for Elizabeth Hurley?

She is still a beautiful woman now, but will all the piercing and tatoos and dreads...hmmm....I guess it is the rawker look she is going for over looking "conventionally" beautiful.

Nonexistance 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-10-06, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nonexistance Click to send private message to Nonexistance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dilana's Video: pre: RockStar"
These videos certainly scare me. I'm glad she's moved on and improved.

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-11-06, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Dilana's Video: pre: RockStar"
I love dilana! I looked all over that site but could only get the lung guys video to play-- where are the other entry videos?? If they are linked earlier I can't find them.
for the record keepers-
to win
dilana or Iceland
then storm & duran duran guy
I should know their names (sorry contestents!) but my brain is full w/work.

Nonexistance 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-11-06, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nonexistance Click to send private message to Nonexistance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Dilana's Video: pre: RockStar"
"duran duran guy" was kicked off week one because he sang Duran Duran - so no chance of him winning, sadly.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •