The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Then and Now, Your Final 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-24-06, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Then and Now, Your Final 3"
Who were originally your hope for the final 3?
Who are they now?

Originally: Dilana, Lukas, Magni (with a Dilana win)
Now: Toby, Magni, Ryan (with a Ryan win)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3 Glow 08-24-06 1
 RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3 Savahnna 08-24-06 2
 RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3 true 08-24-06 3
 RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3 CattyChat 08-24-06 4
 RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3 Snidget 08-24-06 5
   RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3 Wacko Jacko 08-24-06 6
 RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3 bullzeye 08-24-06 7
 RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3 nailbone 08-24-06 8
   RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3 Glow 08-25-06 14
       RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3 nailbone 08-25-06 18
           RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3 SilverStar 08-25-06 25
 RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3 xwraith27 08-24-06 9
   RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3 cycles2k 08-25-06 12
       RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3 xwraith27 08-25-06 13
           RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3 cycles2k 08-25-06 28
 RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3 cycles2k 08-24-06 10
 RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3 queenbee 08-25-06 11
   RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3 happybarb 08-25-06 26
 RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3 geekboy 08-25-06 15
 RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3 djandy 08-25-06 16
 RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3 Magnolia_Rocker 08-25-06 17
 RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3 jkokoj 08-25-06 19
 RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3 michel 08-25-06 20
 RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3 architecturegirl 08-25-06 21
 RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3 Glow 08-25-06 22
   RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3 nailbone 08-25-06 23
 RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3 justcurlz 08-25-06 24
 RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3 Ahtumbreez 08-25-06 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-06, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3"
Gosh, I didn't remember who I originally thought. Then I found this thread that Nailbone started. hmmm. Seems I had high hopes for Phil.

Now: I want Lukas, Ryan and Toby or Storm in my bedroom the final three. I'm really quite easy actually. As long as that one person is nowhere near winning, I'll be happy and will order those pre-sale tickets (my Christmas gift).

“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-24-06, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3"
Zayra, Chris, and Phil were my original. (what do I know...I can't spell encore)

Now I guess...... Ryan, Storm, Magni

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-06, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3"
From day 1 I thought Dilana and Lukas were a shoo-in for final 2, with Dilana having the edge with the band. I still think they're the best performers of the bunch, but I think the band has found additional favorites in Magni and Ryan. For me, they have improved the most since the beginning, or at least my opinion of their talent has improved. Something about Ryan still bugs me though. He comes off as a bit of a poser.

My problem with Dilana from week 2 is her voice. I just don't think I could listen to it for an entire CD's worth of tracks. She is wonderful on stage though.

Lukas has the most beautiful smile! I enjoy his originality and his performances are fun to watch. I am growing a bit tired of his faux drunken Dean Martin stagger though, and I agree with the band about him turning his back to the audience. It's distracting. As much as I enjoy him, I really don't think he's right for Supernova, and that is not an insult to Lukas.

Storm has always been a favorite of mine, but I just don't see her winning.

I like Toby, and I think he could fit with the band. While not the best performer, he would be a good fit for Supernova. I feel the same way about Magni.

With Patrice gone, so are all the no chance in hell contestants. Dilana screwed up last night, but it seems that the editing went out of the way to feature her screw ups. If the band really wanted her, I think they could have made her look better. She must have had such a huge lead in the voting that she had to get knocked down a few pegs in order for someone else to rise. It'll be interesting to see how it goes from here, as I think any of them could go next, because with Dilana's edit this week, the playing field just got leveled.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-24-06, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3"
THEN: Lukas, Dilana & Toby (w/Magni & Storm rounding out my top 5)

NOW: Lukas, Toby & Ryan (w/Magni the only other contender)

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-06, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3"
From memory I believe after the first show I thought Lucas and Dilana would be in the final three and I hoped Storm would be the third one.

I was underwhelmed by most of the guys the first week.

Now I think Magni and Ryan have a really good shot, and I'd still like Storm to round out the final three. I love watching her perform on stage and think that even though some song choices have svcked I think she has a lot of range and strength in her voice that I don't always get from the other rockers.

I don't think she'd win, but she is one of the few left that I would go out of my way to see perform.

I hereby declare you: 'Blacksmith of the Underworld'--ZombieBaby

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-24-06, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3"
This is really tough. My initial guess was: Lukas, Dilana, and Toby.

Now...I think I will stay with the same three.

There has to be a girl in the final three....Dilana is better than Storm. I think Toby made a real case for himself with his SN appearance. Tommy really likes Lukas and I feel he is calling the shots. I think the final spot is between Toby, Ryan and Magni. I give the edge to Toby. Just by Toby edging Magni last night was a key....Magni stayed in the bottom three and Toby did not.

I think Lukas will probably win but I think this week things became a little more unclear. It all comes down to who does SN feel is the best fit...not as easy to call as it was with INXS....INXS needed someone who can sing the back catalog of INXS songs....SuperNova has no back catalog.

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-24-06, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3"
I actually came late to the party and missed some of the earlier contestants altogether. What prompted me to watch was accidently catching Dilana one night as I was channel surfing. I thought she was incredible and I needed to see more of her.
So - initially - the three that really did it for me were Dilana, Lukas and Storm.

Now - Ryan, Toby and Magni have all really improved so I would move at least one into my top three. I would have hoped Storm would have stayed there, but she really needs to turn things around and give me another "Changes" performance - maybe next week. Dilana, as much as I enjoyed her initially, has remained too one-dimensional for my liking.

So - my three are now Ryan, Lukas and Magni - the latter based on his performance of "Fire".

A birthday present from Tribe

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-06, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3"
Then, top 5:

Storm
Dilana
Toby
Lukas
Magni

Now, top 3:

Ryan
Toby
Magni

I think Dilana hurt herself with her media day bashing, and I think Lukas still can't get his singing to suit them on a regular basis. And Storm just can't catch the right song for her to show what they want to see (whatever that is).

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

08-25-06, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3"
I can see your 3 being the 3. My brain just doesn't let me comprehend Lukas going out 4th. That would be just cruel irony and I would be convinced that it was a conspiracy. (see Chris Daughtry) *sigh*

08-25-06, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3"
I just don't see Lukas winning. Those guys are t-shirt and jeans rockers, and the guy-liner and man-scara, faux hawk and fishnet just doesn't seem to fit, IMO.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-06, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3"
Guy-liner? Man-scara? Bwhahahahaha! *snort*

Thanks for the laugh. I hadn't heard those terms before.

A Tribe work of art

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-24-06, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3"
Week 1:

Dilana, Lukas, Toby, with Dilana winning

After the last performance night:

Ryan, Magni, Dilana, with Dilana winning

After the last elimination night:

Ryan, Magni, Toby, with Dilana leaving next week

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-25-06, 02:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3"
"... with Dilana leaving next week"

That would be entertaining. I doubt it will happen, but it is interesting to try to anticipate Dilana's reaction.

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-25-06, 05:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3"
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-06 AT 05:40 AM (EST)

Everyone left in the competition, IMHO, has potential to win this thing and I'm sure Dilana just lost a lot of votes after her last stunt. If these votes all go to one of either Magni, Toby, or Storm (who seem to be the least popular rockers in terms of voting), I think a bottom three placing for Dilana is inevitable next week. Then SN can decide whether or not she can clean up her act.

08-25-06, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3"
I agree that every remaining contestant has a great deal of talent and should be given an equal opporunity to win. It is impossible to know if SN has picked the winner yet but I hope not. There is a lot of talent left yet.

A B3 for Dilana would even surprise me. It would please me because she is over-rated but she appears to have a lot of loyal fans. Either that, or her few remaining fans are spamming the Rockstar MSN boards with hundreds of "chin up Dilana" comments and threads.

08-24-06, 11:54 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3"
Originally: Dilana and two other people. I thought everyone but Dilana was underwhelming.

Now: Toby, Ryan and Storm (Toby to win).

Magni may be F3. Dilana lacks range and variety. Lukas is inconsistent.

queenbee 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-25-06, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail queenbee Click to send private message to queenbee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3"
Week 1 -- Dilana, Toby and Josh.
I know, I know, Josh was not right for the band. But I loved his voice and his style and his personality. Thought Toby was awesome then. But now I think he is a little too cute for this band.

Now -- Magni, Dilana, Ryan
Ever since Magni did that Live "Dolphins Cry" song solo, I've been on his bandwagon. The man is good. I think he is even more of a dark horse than Ryan if that is possible. I'm still hanging with Dilana, I think she is going to clean up her act. And while Ryan does have a "poser" element to him, as one person put it, I like that he is getting so much better night after night. And I liked his original song.

Storm and Lukas have never really done it for me.

happybarb 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-25-06, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail happybarb Click to send private message to happybarb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3"
I am right there with you. Live happens to be my favorite group and Magni was amazing when he sang Dolphins Cry...gave me chills!

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-25-06, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3"
Then:

* Dilana
* Lukas
* Storm

Now:

* Dilana
* Storm
* Magni

I know there has been a lot controversy re: Dilana of late, but i seem to be the lone voice who says "So what?!". I also think the boys of SN and Dave are being a bit hypocritical about Dilana. In weeks past, they have told the contestants to do whatever it took to top the other competitors, to get the song they want, to perform with the members of the band, to do whatever it took to win this thing because IT.IS.A.COMPETITION.

Now, i have no freaking clue why Dilana said what she said, but there is a part of me that says "She's a smart girl. she knows this is a competition. So it leaks back that she knocked down Lukas and Magni, and whoever else...could that give her the slightest edge in teh competition in a psychological way?"

I don't know. All i know si that this is a competition, and they need to do whatever they can to win. I still think that form SN's point of view, how could you NOT go with Dilana to front this band?! She's the whole package, and then some.

geekboy

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-25-06, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3"
Originally: Dilana, Lukas, and Ryan with Dilana winning.
Now: Ryan, Magni, and Dilana with Ryan winning.

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-25-06, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3"
Then:

Dilana, Toby, Josh

Now:

Toby, Ryan, Lukas

Summer siggy thanks to Syren!

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-25-06, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3"
My original 3 were Dilana, Ryan and Toby with Storm as an alternate

Now: Ryan, Toby and toss up between Magni and Storm.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3"
I started watching during episode 2 when I caught a glimpse of Dilana, exactly like Bull's eye said!
Then: 1- Dilana 2- Lukas 3- Storm 4- Magni

Now: 1- Dilana 2- Magni 3- Lukas.

Dilana and Lukas would give them immediate impact. Magni could make it a longer recording and touring career.

architecturegirl 227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-25-06, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail architecturegirl Click to send private message to architecturegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3"
Orginal - Dilana, Magni, Storm
Now - Dilana, Ryan, Magni

What I think it will actually be - Dilana, Ryan, Lukas

08-25-06, 01:14 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3"
*raises hand*
Is this a prediction thread like Boner's or a hope thread? My three don't change. I was just wonderin'.

“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi

08-25-06, 01:17 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3"
I went with "prediction".

My "hope" is Storm, Ryan, and Toby, in that order.

justcurlz 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-25-06, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justcurlz Click to send private message to justcurlz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3"
Originally: Dilana, Storm, Magni (with a Magni win)
Now: Toby, Magni, Ryan (with a Ryan or Magni win)

Really like Dilana in the beging but since she ran her mouth cant stand her...JMO

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-06, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Then and Now, Your Final 3"
I could not pick out favorite 3 out of the ones left. I really like them all, including Dilana (but what do I know, I really like Kellie Pickler).

As far as fronting the band, I see Magni as the best fit. Only by process of elimination.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •