The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Still can't stand the host of the show!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

sweetcprcrn2 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-01-06, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetcprcrn2 Click to send private message to sweetcprcrn2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Still can't stand the host of the show!!"
Hey!!

I can wear bad mismatched clothes, stand still and read off cards like her!! Her affect irritates me and puts me to sleep!! How did she get this gig?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Still can't stand the host of t... austiny06 08-01-06 1
   RE: Still can't stand the host of t... Savahnna 08-02-06 2
 RE: Still can't stand the host of t... weltek 08-02-06 3
   RE: Still can't stand the host of t... LisaPles 08-02-06 4
       RE: Still can't stand the host of t... LittleFox 08-02-06 5
 RE: Still can't stand the host of t... dreamerbeliever 08-02-06 6
 RE: Still can't stand the host of t... Tahj 08-02-06 7
   RE: Still can't stand the host of t... Breezy 08-02-06 8
       RE: Still can't stand the host of t... toddE 08-03-06 14
           RE: Still can't stand the host of t... arkiegrl 08-03-06 15
               RE: Still can't stand the host of t... nailbone 08-03-06 16
 RE: Still can't stand the host of t... bullzeye 08-02-06 9
 RE: Still can't stand the host of t... cycles2k 08-03-06 10
 RE: Still can't stand the host of t... dragonflies 08-03-06 11
   RE: Still can't stand the host of t... Wacko Jacko 08-03-06 12
 RE: Still can't stand the host of t... Loree 08-03-06 13
 RE: Still can't stand the host of t... mocha madness 08-03-06 17
 Brooke is pregnant Loree 08-05-06 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

austiny06 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-01-06, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail austiny06 Click to send private message to austiny06 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Still can't stand the host of the show!!"
Don't bag on Brooke Burke, her clothes suit her and the show. Who do you want to see as a host - Pamela Anderson???? ugh!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-02-06, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Still can't stand the host of the show!!"
do you want
>to see as a host
>- Pamela Anderson

I do. That would be entertainment !

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-02-06, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Still can't stand the host of the show!!"
Compared to all the other reality show spokesmodel hosts, I really like her. And this season, I think her outfits are cute.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-02-06, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Still can't stand the host of the show!!"
I hear you and agree but I do think that Brooke is the lesser of the evils that could have been cast for the "host" of this show.
I would really like to see her in some outfits that her t*ts aren't hanging out of. It's like - OK, she has big fake t*ts, let's get over it already!
All in all, she could be worse.

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-02-06, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleFox Click to send private message to LittleFox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Still can't stand the host of the show!!"
She's really boring and her voice is like "WA WA WA WA WA" like the teacher on Charlie Brown....haha

*Come join the coolest club in town!:

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=20486

dreamerbeliever 3377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-02-06, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Still can't stand the host of the show!!"
Brooke is okay and at least she doesn’t ham it up for the camera trying to make the show about her. She just does her job and keeps things flowing like a good host should. No complaints what so ever.

Some of her outfits have been ridiculous but she doesn’t choose them. Remember that when ratings were tanking early in INXS, one of the things CBS president Les Moonves wanted was skimpier outfits for Brooke. Hmm, wonder how the Chenbot felt about her man wanting to see more of Brooke

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-02-06, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Still can't stand the host of the show!!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-06 AT 03:03 PM (EST)

Wonder if Brooke and Dave will hook up now that he's divorcing Carmen. Maybe she's the reason for the breakup.

Tribe rocked my sig!

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-06, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Still can't stand the host of the show!!"
I wondered the same thing.

Summer breeze by Tribey.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-03-06, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Still can't stand the host of the show!!"
The sexy robot is, I believe, hooked up with Bruce Willis.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Still can't stand the host of the show!!"
I thought Bruce Willis was hooked up with the other Brooke what's-her-name, from Dog Eat Dog.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Still can't stand the host of the show!!"
Brooke Burns.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-02-06, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Still can't stand the host of the show!!"
Funny - I fully expected to be totally annoyed by her and find myself surprised that I am not. I don't feel she tries to overshadow the contestants or the band - unlike other hosts on other reality shows.

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-03-06, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Still can't stand the host of the show!!"
Brooke doesn't bother me a lot, but I don't pay much attention to her anymore. She is very pretty but that wears off after a few week.

Fair point made above about her not trying to make the show about herself unlike a certain person *cough*Dave Navaro*cough*.

Thinking about it, the show would really suck if Regis was the host like in that other talent contest show.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Still can't stand the host of the show!!"
I really don't like her either. She is annoying and totally fake. But I just hit the FF button when I know she will be talking for a while.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-03-06, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Still can't stand the host of the show!!"
I really like her. I think Rockstar has a nice format that I would not mess with....at least with Dave and brooke.

I do wish there was less Nirvana songs. If it were me I would not touch a Nirvana song in the future....think it did not do Toby well.

My other thing I think I would change is rather than have the Bottom 3 pick the song of their choice that they have to pick a Metalicca, Motley Crue or Guns and Roses tune. I still can n ot believe that there have been really any of their songs. They did play Knocking on Heavens Door, but that was originally a Bob Dylan song. Rock Star has the rights to those songs....sure would be bettter than Nirvana.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Still can't stand the host of the show!!"
I like Brooke. And she is a big supporter of the show. She really enjoys her job. So no complaints from me.

mocha madness 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-03-06, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mocha%20madness Click to send private message to mocha%20madness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Still can't stand the host of the show!!"
I think Brooke Burke does a fine job as the hot chick hostess....the gig is really about looking hot, and not being annoying. She does both jobs very well. When it comes to showing skin Dave and Tommy are in a constant state of undress....they should have a contest to see who has the worst tatoos.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-06, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Brooke is pregnant"
Well people were speculating that she looked pregnant.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_27267486.shtml

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •