The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Which 3?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-03-06, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Which 3?"
Tuesday night after Patrice performed with Tommy, Dave said that 8 of the 11 would disappear in front of Tommy. So which 3 is he thinking would survive that?

I'm thinking Dilana and Storm, for sure.

But who's #3? Lukas, maybe? They seem to not like him so much lately. Magni? toby?

So what are your thoughts?

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Which 3? weltek 08-03-06 1
   RE: Which 3? nailbone 08-03-06 3
       RE: Which 3? weltek 08-03-06 6
       RE: Which 3? Glow 08-03-06 7
   RE: Which 3? SherpaDave 08-03-06 11
 RE: Which 3? Glow 08-03-06 2
   RE: Which 3? nailbone 08-03-06 5
       RE: Which 3? Glow 08-03-06 8
           Gotta back you up here... Meemo 08-03-06 10
               RE: Gotta back you up here... Glow 08-03-06 13
           RE: Which 3? nailbone 08-03-06 18
           RE: Which 3? bullzeye 08-03-06 22
 RE: Which 3? brvnkrz 08-03-06 4
 RE: Which 3? geg6 08-03-06 9
   RE: Which 3? Wacko Jacko 08-03-06 12
       RE: Which 3? geg6 08-03-06 14
           RE: Which 3? Magnolia_Rocker 08-03-06 16
               RE: Which 3? Wacko Jacko 08-03-06 19
       RE: Which 3? Glow 08-03-06 15
           RE: Which 3? Wacko Jacko 08-03-06 20
               RE: Which 3? Glow 08-03-06 21
       RE: Which 3? bullzeye 08-03-06 23
 RE: Which 3? TanNymph 08-03-06 17
 RE: Which 3? cycles2k 08-04-06 24
   RE: Which 3? dragonflies 08-04-06 25
 RE: Which 3? Bebo 08-05-06 26
   RE: Which 3? Tonya_Harding 08-05-06 27
 RE: Which 3? true 08-05-06 28
   RE: Which 3? Loree 08-05-06 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Which 3?"
Dilana is the only one I'd say for sure.

Other prime suspects:
Lukas: He's certainly eye-catching, but he's still a wee lil fellow

Storm: Sure, she's beautiful & commands her performances, but she's slight, blonde & delicate looking.

Toby: He has the stature, but his performance style is weak.

Those are my only top contenders. I don't think Dave even thinks about Zayra as a contender for the job, so I'm leaving her off the list of suspects. I think she'd stick out in front of the band, but maybe not in a good way.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-03-06, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Which 3?"
Lukas: He's certainly eye-catching, but he's still a wee lil fellow

Aye, he loves his Lucky Charms.

Storm: Sure, she's beautiful & commands her performances, but she's slight, blonde & delicate looking.

Well, she is 6' tall. And 37 years old! I dind't EVEN think she is that old!

I don't think Dave even thinks about Zayra as a contender for the job

I'm still not sure why she's still there, except as VERY entertaining (and scantily-clad) filler. Although, there are those (like LaineyTsang on Rockband.com that does the cast critiques) that love her!

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Which 3?"
rockband.com is a nice board. I was on there for all the INXS concert reviews & such.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Which 3?"
She's still there because she's entertaining (lots of hits) and she is the fall back boot. oh yeah, and somebody that posted here somewhere thinks it's because she is skinny. I like her there. I look forward to seeing her every week.

*shudder* must.not.click.that.link.again.ever.

“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi

SherpaDave 8324 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Which 3?"
Storm is slight and delicate looking?! Really? She's bigger than most of the guys. And I love that!

08-03-06, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Which 3?"
L.S.D.
Stage presence. They have it. I really don't see any other possibilities. Toby is GORGEOUS but that's not going to help him with TLee and Co. on stage. In a week or two, he'll change that to four. Ryan's been stepping up quite well. But L.S.D.R. doesn't have the same kind of ring to it.

“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi

08-03-06, 12:45 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Which 3?"
L better step it up and heed some of their advice, or it's gonna just be S.D.

08-03-06, 12:59 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Which 3?"
Dude. *sigh* It was one f*ck up and it wasn't nearly as bad as people are making it out to be.

Meemo 3517 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-03-06, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Meemo Click to send private message to Meemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Gotta back you up here..."
While Lukas' performance did bite this week, it was only ONE WEEK.

His "performances" have been kickin' every other time (among, if not, the best). The reason this last one is getting so much flak is because it was totally opposite of what he has done every other time.

I'm not a bonafide Lukas lover (not as long as Glow is setting the standard ), but I really don't think he's anywhere close to being in danger, and is easily top 3 performance-wise.

Half man, half amazing, all DAW
I know, posting this under Glow is like preaching to the choir, but she needs to know she is not alone

08-03-06, 01:46 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Gotta back you up here..."
I know, posting this under Glow is like preaching to the choir, but she needs to know she is not alone

Thank you. *smothers Meeeeeeeeeemo in smooches* Please note, that the above comment comes from somebody who has heard Lukas CDs in my car.

08-03-06, 02:19 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Which 3?"
Dudette. He's been in my top 5 since the beginning, but the fact remains that the Three Stooges keep telling him to open his throat, quit mumbling, etc. and he just keep on doing the same things they tell him not to do. Pretty soon that's gonna not pay off.

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-03-06, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Which 3?"
Wow! I can't believe that peeps can be so harsh after one not so great performance. This guy has clearly been a front-runner from the start and even though he made a mistake this week, he is still safe from bottom three.

I really believe that we will see him step it up large next week!

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Which 3?"
I would say Dilana, Storm and Ryan. In that order.

A wonderful Tribe original

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Which 3?"
Easily Lukas, Dilana, and Storm.

Ryan may come out of nowhere after this past week and if he performs well in the songwriting challenge. As I hope he might.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-03-06, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Which 3?"
You guys are way overestimating Ryan. He still does not look comfortable on the stage when he aint behind a piano. He would not know what to do with Tommy there.

The three that would be best with Tommy are: Dilana, Lukas and Zayra. Yeah, you laugh at Zayra, you gotta admit stage presence is not her problem...the problem is she is not a golden throat.

I think Storm and Toby may do alright too.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Which 3?"
What????????

You'd pick Zayra over Storm or Ryan? *boggle*

And...I won't concede that Zayra has stage presence. Unless your definition of stage presence means excessively awkward, with the most horrifyingly bizarre costumes. You know, kinda like the sort of thing that makes me leave the room before I throw up. Surely that's a brand new definition of the phrase!

And we won't even get into the fact that she can't sing a lick.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-03-06, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Which 3?"
OMG....I'm so with you on the Zayra thing Geg. I have that "little bit of puke" in the back of my throat after every one of her performances. Last night when she didn't even make it into the bottom three I was speechless, although I had the Q-Bert bubble over my head. (*&^$^*#) She missed her stage calling by about 20 years. She would have fit right in with the 80's, too bad she can't sing.

My opinion on the three would be:

Dilana, Lukas, Storm

I'm not ready to give up on Toby yet though!

A Tribe Original!

08-03-06, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Which 3?"
Hold it. I never said I would pick her over those people. I said she would handle her own in front of Tommy better than others. When you have a drummer with that much stage presenece I got the opinion Dave was talking about not who would they pick but who could still get some attention away from Tommy. You can't have a singer that no one looks at....and instead look at the drummer. I mentioned 5 that would stand a chance...against Tommy.

08-03-06, 01:53 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Which 3?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-03-06 AT 02:00 PM (EST)

Hey, WJ, next time you go to YouTube, search Ryan Star Stage (his old band). Some stuff on there that could help you see the light.

That aside, I personally love Ryan and a piano. *swoon*

ETA: I totally get what you mean about Zayra. It would take a lot more that three guys playing instruments behind her to make her disappear. Like a vapor from her mothership or something.

08-03-06, 03:11 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Which 3?"
I don't need to look at Youtube. Why would I have too? I ahve seen enough in 5 weeks of this show.

08-03-06, 03:47 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Which 3?"
You don't have to. It was a suggestion. I in no way meant to offend you. I just like to have an idea what I'm talking about when I talk about the contestants so I looked up other stuff. It's tough for me to get a good handle on them from five performances. It's cool to know you see all you need to from about 7 1/2 minutes of them performing but I don't.

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-03-06, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Which 3?"
I don't disagree with the fact she has presence. In fact, she is part of the reason I tune in each week - I find her very entertaining. That said, is she the one to front the band? Not unless the band is the Flying Lizards IMHO.

TanNymph 309 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-03-06, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TanNymph Click to send private message to TanNymph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Which 3?"
Storm, Dilana and Lukas

Even thought I really like some of the others, they just aren't right for this band.

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-04-06, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Which 3?"
I'm not convinced that Dave Navaro really thinks about what he says and I think his comment was unfair. Still I can think of at least four people who could hold their own on stage.

Dilana Because she is unique.

Storm She demonstrated her depth with "Changes". She is also fairly consistent and confident.

Lukas - I have not been a fan but his poor performance this past week actually made me warm towards him because we got to see a real person behind that too cool facade. Everyone talks as if it was a train wreck but compared to JD's cover of "We are the Champions" it was an operatic masterpiece.

Zayra She lacks the vocal talent but she gets attention and she can stand up to and with any one of these guys.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-06, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Which 3?"
I agree mostly.

I don't necessarily love all of these contestants, but they would not fade away in front of TL.

I'm not enamored of Lukas (sorry Glow) but I admire his talent, just not my style of guy. Same with Dilana. Of those 4, Storm is my #1 choice.

Go Pack!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-06, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Which 3?"
Given the point in the competition where he made the comment, I think he meant Dilana, Lukas, and Zayra. That was before Lukas had his performance where he faded away in front of the house band - before that, he was more than holding his own.

Zayra would not disappear in front of Tommy. That's not necessarily a compliment. It's a confirmation that Zayra stands out in her own bizarre way. While I don't like her and don't think she's right for Supernova, she would definitely stand out, even in front of them.

Tonya_Harding 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-05-06, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tonya_Harding Click to send private message to Tonya_Harding Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Which 3?"
Dilana, Zayra and Storm. Lucas has a voice that doesnt even work with TL's drumming style.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-06, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Which 3?"
The first two are easy. Dilana and Lukas stand way above the rest when it comes to stage presence. I believe the third spot is Magni. Personally, I don't think he's all that great, but the band seems to love him lately. Storm is good, but I don't think they like her act on stage. (comments about her crazy eyes) Zayra or however you spell it is just a freak. No way are they seriously considering her. All the rest? No chance in hell.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Which 3?"
I believe Dilana and Lukas are definitely 2 of the ones Dave meant. I think the 3rd person may depend on which one of the guys you talk to. It could be Storm, Magni or Zayra. Zayra is not right for the band. But she definitely is noticed.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •